Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The world is gonna be ruled by ricels

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
I don't hate white people or anything but I do feel like they have much better than us because noodlewhores worship them, but soon we will take over everything because eastern asians have higher average IQ and are more work driven so we'll rule over the west.

massive cope tbh

No one respects ricecels the world will be ruled by gigachads

I don't hate white people or anything but I do feel like they have much better than us because noodlewhores worship them, but soon we will take over everything because eastern asians have higher average IQ and are more work driven so we'll rule over the west.
View attachment 143693
Are u rice

Haha thanks for making me laugh, this is the most retarded thing I've ever read in. A bit like saying there's a lot more ants in the world than tigers, so ants rule the animal kingdom gtfo

with the way the west is going right now I can see that happening, literally all china needs to do is not be cucked, but thats not really a contest reallly, its like a fight between a crazy old lunatic and a 20 year old

View attachment 143693
Jfl average iq means nothing the smartest people are white.

sorry low T faggots don't rule anybody. they make good workerbees tho

lmao dude you are relentless. Nice article.

I will agree - the ricepill is one of the most brutal pills out there. I've never seen someone so willing to destroy themselves though. I respect it. I feel the same about curries. I will tell anyone just how fucking dirt we are. Zero pride. Truth > pride.

Narendra Modi will rape and conquer the white devil

will not happen, nothing more than "cope" from the OP