Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The world isn’t ready for us, I’m leaving the incel community. Goodbye

You could have just said you were busy and had to leave instead of giving lurkers the joy that you are too scared and want to go into hiding.
Addressing your post society will never be "ready" for incels. They've been against incels forever and that won't change. And yeah the inability to be able to delete any posts here sucks but this is one of the few places incels have left to post without other users with hostile reactions coming in and attacking them.

Who gives a fuck if people knew that i post on incel site if everyone could see that i'm incel anyway. And who gives a fuck about what people think? I regret nothing and i don't care

see ya tomorrow.

Take it easy big guy.

Too late, the feds will knock on your door someday. You can't leave the black list now, you will always be persecuted for shitposting on the internet about how women are whores.
Me

Fair enough, Goodbye. This site has some shady people promoting lame ideologies and some others who are innocent but for fall for it. About the Blackpill, there should be a solution to our problems, hating Women might not be the solution but you can't respect them too and also economic system and chad is to be blamed. Its good that you have matured and are doing something in your life. Good luck

I wish you the best of luck.

See you after 1 month