Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The world knows I am a truecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
Ever since I was young I would find myself in absurd or clownlike situations on a daily basis. I remember in school I would use the restroom and multiple times some faggot would take a picture of me under the stall without knowing who I am. Or when I would use hand driers in public restrooms my hands would be blasted with urine. When I am out on the street people physically avoid me, crossing the street and then crossing back over when I have passed. During my wage slavery odd laughable problems would arise regularly that leave supervisors and onlookers questioning what is wrong. Life is incredibly frustrating for a sub8, almost like the universe knows what you are. A human exhibition.

You probably arent truecel if you are talking about 'muh sub8', you were just an autist like me who get bullied for being non nt

You probably arent truecel if you are talking about 'muh sub8', you were just an autist like me who get bullied for being non nt
I do not get bullied because no one interacts with me and ignores my existence. I have social awareness unlike shortbuscels but it has never made a difference in my life. The retarded situations often dont involve anyone else.

am out on the street people physically avoid me, crossing the street and then crossing back over
lol this is all the time for me, seriously what are these fckers seeing? Is my face really that scary?

lol this is all the time for me, seriously what are these fckers seeing? Is my face really that scary?
I do not know i am dressed appropriately and still foids will do that. I noticed even if there are other men on the other side they still cross over there it is beyond brutal.

if you experience this, you're not just "sub8", you're 4 or below. 8s are attractive, 4s are repulsive, people gravitate towards attractive people and avoid repulsive people. anything in the middle, you're just invisible and will only get laughed at if you do something retarded.

if you experience this, you're not just "sub8", you're 4 or below. 8s are attractive, 4s are repulsive, people gravitate towards attractive people and avoid repulsive people. anything in the middle, you're just invisible and will only get laughed at if you do something retarded.
Thank you

tfw sub 1

God has other plans for me.

you sound like an autist ngl