Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The world was better without humans

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
Think about it, look around you, have some self awareness. The world was much better before our filthy race filled this planet. We are the most selfish race in existence and our advanced intellect and never ending curiosity will be the end of us ( hopefully ). Nature used to be much more beautiful, animals lived like they were supposed to, world was less polluted too (No i’m not a climate change activist fag). But then we had to come along and ruin everything for the “Greater good of mankind” FUCK MANKIND AND FUCK EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO TAKE EXTREME MEASURES TO SAVE IT.

We should all follow the footsteps of that protagonist in the game Hatred tbh, he breaks into a nuclear facility and sends all nukes to destroy each big city. Too bad it’s an unrealistic scenario to even be in jfl.

Tl;dr= Come on WW3, come here already!

Even without humans its still the same useless cycle of Evolution , eat or get eaten ,
reproduce without any real goal , without any reason except survival .
This planet was never beautiful , it was better when it was just a desolate , lifeless wasteland .

We are a parasite and this planet is our host

The problem is that we are at the top of the food chain. If only there was one species that could deal with the human and eliminate it. Because otherwise I don't think the human species disappears.

The problem is that we are at the top of the food chain. If only there was one species that could deal with the human and eliminate it. Because otherwise I don't think the human species disappears.
Pray for a meteor to hit

Think about it, look around you, have some self awareness. The world was much better before our filthy race filled this planet. We are the most selfish race in existence and our advanced intellect and never ending curiosity will be the end of us ( hopefully ). Nature used to be much more beautiful, animals lived like they were supposed to, world was less polluted too (No i’m not a climate change activist fag). But then we had to come along and ruin everything for the “Greater good of mankind” FUCK MANKIND AND FUCK EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO TAKE EXTREME MEASURES TO SAVE IT.

We should all follow the footsteps of that protagonist in the game Hatred tbh, he breaks into a nuclear facility and sends all nukes to destroy each big city. Too bad it’s an unrealistic scenario to even be in jfl.

Tl;dr= Come on WW3, come here already!

Much of this wouldn't be a problem if we just lived like hunter-gatherers.

Even without humans its still the same useless cycle of Evolution , eat or get eaten ,
This planet was never beautiful , it was better when it was just a desolate , lifeless wasteland .
That’s life bro, but our current life for humans has been altered by society.

Much of this wouldn't be a problem if we just lived like hunter-gatherers.
Tbh

*Correction.
Planet Earth would be better, without any sentient life on it.
Its a bloody meat grinder.

*Correction.
Planet Earth would be better, without any sentient life in it.
Its a blood meat grinder.
Plants etc are life :feelsLSD: So earth would be better by being a wasteland ? Alright

No. Nature has always been cucked. Humans might develop copes that are so good that we could be the first uncucked species on this gay earth.

No. Nature has always been cucked. Humans might develop copes that are so good that we could be the first uncucked species on this gay earth.
At this point reproduction isn’t even on my mind it’s just the way we act etc.

*Correction.
Exactly . My only cope is that mankind may invent sentient AI which will kill us off and rule this planet
unbound by instincts or emotions .

It always kinda sucked tbh.

Plants etc are life :feelsLSD: So earth would be better by being a wasteland ? Alright
Why do you care if it turns out be a wasteland again ?
It was one in the past, ever since it became what it is right now.
I am simply not a patronizer for more unnecessary suffering.

Last edited:
*Correction.
Agree. All life should be eliminated.

The earth honestly doesnt care. As long as we dont nuke it to shreds nature will always win with time. If humans dissapeared now within 1000 years (which is nothing in astronomical proportions) 99% of what we made will have been swallowed by nature.

I think the planet was better without life tbh.

15705.jpg