Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The world would be so much better if foids behaved like this

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I mean, maybe not literally but if women respected men and if they stopped being fucking whores Chads cumdumpsters, and if they gave ugly men an opurtunity, the world would be like heaven.

IMG 20200227 150510

Last edited:
I mean, maybe not literally but if women respected men and if they stopped being fucking whores Chads cumdumpsters, and if they gave ugly men an opurtunity, the world would be like heaven.

View attachment 208799
Where did this happen

Even if they behave like thist hey still secretly want to fuck chad
Even if they behave like thist hey still secretly want to fuck chad
Its beyond over

Sorry sir, Chad only :feelsbaton:

Tattoos , whales :feelsugh:

Notice how the tallest guy got the thinnest foid.

Are they getting ready to suck some dick?

fatties and tattoos sigh

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 3, Bluepillers: 23)

They only did that for the photo op and the attention they'd get from it.
In reality...

you're telling me looksmatch in 2020 is a thing?

While i do believe females respecting men and not judging them at face value and being decent people with a moral code would make the world heaps better it would be far from heaven

First off you wouldnt neccesarily get your idea female amd death amd disease poverty.and famine still exist

View attachment 208816

Just from seeing their backs, 4/5 are overweight and I would not fuck. Was this a contest on who could set himself up for the most miserable time of his life? Fuck, they used to make lampoil out of that thing on the left.

I see a whale.