Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The worst feeling is realizing how fucked you are

• Thread starter rickvanderhammer
  • Start date
rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
I'm too ugly/awkward to get an unskilled minimum wage job after 6+ interviews. I had two jobs through a family friend but at the first one i was treated like shit and at the second one i didn't even get paid, i always went out of my way to be nice to people but i will never have the same rights/opportunity's/respect that adjusted normal looking people take for granted. I'm so undesirable that i receive a disability benefit, which they keep reducing of course. I have the same outward appearance, mannerisms, IQ, and ability to hold a conversation as somebody with downs syndrome.
694couple-in-red.jpg

I cant win

As you get older you accept the "I'm fucked" feeling.

My life is beyond hopeless but I just don't give a shit anymore.

Try e-whoring. Many incels are making bank

mylifeistrash said:
My life is beyond hopeless but I just don't give a shit anymore.
mine too and Idgaf

but

how long it will last?

I get that. I'm a hopelessly disabled shut-in with so many problems. My only hope is in death and what comes after.

Then Rope. Sorry boyo...

not_here_4_points said:
My only hope is in death and what comes after.

don't cope.

Death is the release, and the end.

saddupbro said:
don't cope.

Death is the release, and the end.

I'm a Christian. I don't believe that.

Look about the whole job situation, it’s not as fulfilling as you think it is. This is just my two cents, but I have a fairly stable job, a small office job, but it pays the bills. I have disposable income and it doesn’t help me at all. Sure I can buy something cool every once in a while or drink myself retarded every night, but at the end of the day I am alone. I work, play vidya, and post shit online. I could do that while being a NEET. Unless you get some fantastic and exciting career it won’t help, you’ll feel as empty as you always do. I’m sorry if this comes off as a humble brag to you NEETcels, but it’s just my take on the situation.

not_here_4_points said:
I'm a Christian. I don't believe that.

Yeah, I was raised Christian too. But then I realized that it's just one big cope. :(

Rotunda said:
at the end of the day I am alone. I work, play vidya, and post shit online. 
Unless you get some fantastic and exciting career it won’t help, you’ll feel as empty as you always do.

truth bomb

maxresdefault.jpg

saddupbro said:
Yeah, I was raised Christian too. But then I realized that it's just one big cope. :(

I was actually an adult convert to the faith. If it is cope it doesn't seem like the worst to have to me.

not_here_4_points said:
I was actually an adult convert to the faith. If it is cope it doesn't seem like the worst to have to me.

Its not about the type of cope, but the fact that cope, and you know probably know as well as I do, holds us back and prevents us from moving on.

If death is really the end, then you don't wanna spend the rest of your life coping.

saddupbro said:
Its not about the type of cope, but the fact that cope, and you know probably know as well as I do, holds us back and prevents us from moving on.

If death is really the end, then you don't wanna spend the rest of your life coping.

From my perspective as a Christian a cope would also be the idea that it all ends, thus can't get worse when we die.

What does it really matter how I live my life on this earth except to the eyes of my creator if I'm just a disabled shut-in incel anyway?

not_here_4_points said:
thus can't get worse when we die.

Oh my god, no pun intended, eternal inceldom?  :nervous:

not_here_4_points said:
What does it really matter how I live my life on this earth except to the eyes of my creator if I'm just a disabled shut-in incel anyway?

matters to no one. If there's a creator he's probably forsaken us. "My ugly creations"  

No offence.

But an example could be that believing in hell would make one not partake in sinful pleasures to alleviate the miserable pain of existence, and if there's no hell then it's just wasted.

Our lives are already a waste, so maybe just a tad more wasting.

I don't understand people who complain about getting NEETbux. This is the life, well, at least the best an ugly person can expect.

Grotesque said:
I don't understand people who complain about getting NEETbux. This is the life, well, at least the best an ugly person can expect.

Because i have to give every cent to my parents, if i could find another place to live that would be preferable, but nobody wants a neet 20y/o straight white male on autismbux as a tenant

rickvanderhammer said:
Because i have to give every cent to my parents, if i could find another place to live that would be preferable, but nobody wants a neet 20y/o straight white male on autismbux as a tenant
If you're really on disability, it should be easy to talk with your care manager, social worker, etc... to get housing.

Grotesque said:
If you're really on disability, it should be easy to talk with your care manager, social worker, etc... to get housing.

you can get shared housing easily, but thats just never going to work

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back