Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The worst part about inceldom is the constant feeling of jealousy

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Not much to say here. It's just that jealousy is the only rational emotion for people in our state. Some people were born with nice heights and faces, and they get to have sex. People like me were not given such gifts, nor are we capable of earning these gifts thru hard work. It's just straight up irrational not to be in a constant state of jealousy given our situation. When you give into gaslighting you are making a conscious effort to be retarded. When you buy in to such normie platitudes it makes you increasingly retarded in all other aspects of life as well.

Not much to say here. It's just that jealousy is the only rational emotion for people in our state. Some people were born with nice heights and faces, and they get to have sex. People like me were not given such gifts, nor are we capable of earning these gifts thru hard work. It's just straight up irrational not to be in a constant state of jealousy given our situation. When you give into gaslighting you are making a conscious effort to be retarded. When you buy in to such normie platitudes it makes you increasingly retarded in all other aspects of life as well.

Ain't this the truth.

Exactly, the way commie cucks get mad at the 1% is because of pure envy and the fact that they will never obtain what the 1% have. Is the same way we feel towards the sexual market, only difference is we get persecuted for even refuting this injustice.

IxXChJp

Exactly, the way commie cucks get mad at the 1% is because of pure envy and the fact that they will never obtain what the 1% have. Is the same way we feel towards the sexual market, only difference is we get persecuted for even refuting this injustice.

View attachment 400821
we're just jealous of average people that had sex. Why can't they understand how much sense that makes???

we're just jealous of average people that had sex. Why can't they understand how much sense that makes???
They do understand that we're jealous, they only mock us for it while rubbing it in our faces

I agree. Thats why i find it extremely hilarious when a cuck here says " id be so happy if one of you ascend" . I honestly would be even more bitter if i see someone ascend.

View attachment 400821
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsclown: :blackpill: :blackpill: :feelsrope:

Well said

Imo way more than that it's people continuously doing things that remind you how they are in a relationship and have a social circle and you don't. Like making noise or blasting music at undesirable times of the day or night.

Imo way more than that it's people continuously doing things that remind you how they are in a relationship and have a social circle and you don't. Like making noise or blasting music at undesirable times of the day or night.