Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The worst people always succeed

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
This is the biggest rage- fuel for me. Psychopaths who are self- centered, selfish, dark-triadmaxxed will live better lives than most of us. Meanwhile the balding Indian janitor who's been nice and selfless for his whole life is considered trash and a creep. I used to be nice and selfless until I got blackpilled, I always shared food, tried to be friends with everyone, checked how everyone was going and tried to cheer people up, yet what has any of that done for me? Nothing, those kids I helped probably don't even remember me now like everyone else. I still got bullied, abused, beaten and all, yet I'm the bad guy because I want people to treat me the same way I treat others. I've no sympathy for the victims of ER, the chances of them living great lives while stomping on the lives below them are high, and if an incel is the victim, his pain comes to an end.

I'm sorry nobody appreciated the good work you did, but, sweaty, you are not entitled to good treatment because of it! :soy:

I'm sorry nobody appreciated the good work you did, but, sweaty, you are not entitled to good treatment because of it! :soy:
Uhhm, yikes, I get that you were a nice person and all, but if someone is bullying you its your own fucking fault, noone is in the wrong :soy:
literally everytime I vented about my bullying

Uhhm, yikes, I get that you were a nice person and all, but if someone is bullying you its your own fucking fault, noone is in the wrong :soy:
literally everytime I vented about my bullying
Fuck them bro. You've got us now. We would be friends irl and we'd pwn those bullies together.

Eve
This is the biggest rage- fuel for me. Psychopaths who are self- centered, selfish, dark-triadmaxxed will live better lives than most of us. Meanwhile the balding Indian janitor who's been nice and selfless for his whole life is considered trash and a creep. I used to be nice and selfless until I got blackpilled, I always shared food, tried to be friends with everyone, checked how everyone was going and tried to cheer people up, yet what has any of that done for me? Nothing, those kids I helped probably don't even remember me now like everyone else. I still got bullied, abused, beaten and all, yet I'm the bad guy because I want people to treat me the same way I treat others. I've no sympathy for the victims of ER, the chances of them living great lives while stomping on the lives below them are high, and if an incel is the victim, his pain comes to an end.
Even if you dark triad max it won't do you much good. It only works it you're a chad because you're never punished for it.

This is the hardest pill to swallow. Being an asshole will actually increase your chances at succeding in life.

This is the hardest pill to swallow. Being an asshole will actually increase your chances at succeding in life.
lol no

I knew an assholecel irl but he was still shat on by normies

if you are Chad you can get away with anything

women and normies are moral nihilist, you can get away with anything as a Chad

The worst part about it is that people will read your post and think that you are either exaggerating or that you somehow weren't being genuine when you tried to be nice to people. They will try to gaslight you, telling you that you should be happy as a doormat, or else you will be a nice guy who only acts nice because he wants things from people. When in reality it's just been you spending years and years fruitlessly trying to reach out to people and in return either getting treated like garbage, taken advantage of, or flat out ignored.

Welcome to natural law 101.

Well, the best looking people always succeed, so they can afford to be shitty people. Their looks carry them.

In the end it all comes back to looks

Fuck those guys, let them have their shark tank

The worst part about it is that people will read your post and think that you are either exaggerating or that you somehow weren't being genuine when you tried to be nice to people. They will try to gaslight you, telling you that you should be happy as a doormat, or else you will be a nice guy who only acts nice because he wants things from people. When in reality it's just been you spending years and years fruitlessly trying to reach out to people and in return either getting treated like garbage, taken advantage of, or flat out ignored.

Fuck them bro. You've got us now. We would be friends irl and we'd pwn those bullies together.
Yeah, now he can go fuck up those stupid ass bucks and the bully at the same time with the added power of virginity pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

Oh sweet summer child, who hurt you?

Just improve your personality and good things will happen to you.

Depressing shit. It’s a dog-eat-dog world.

It's all looks
Looks is correlated with personality because their body and face structure tells you about their brain and agreeableness abd aggressiveness tbh

just become an awful person and be done with it

Same now I hate everyone besides my brocels

the worst are chads so chads always wins

True. At least before in my parents generation the more honest and nice people are given more value. But now you are given more importance if you make fool of some one or you break some innocent man's valuable things.

I am with you bro...if someday you ER tell me I will join you..

they would actually say something like this
A05DB8A6 3BA0 4CE4 86ED 1D55EACE2A0D

The difference between being assertive and being annoying is how attractive you are. People automatically respect your forward nature if you're good-looking, but if you're ugly they feel offended by your lack of acknowledgement of their superiority. If you every got into an argument as an ugly guy you'd realize quickly that the more attractive person will always win because people naturally respect them and their views more.