Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The worst thing about when you used to try ascending on dating apps

JackAutismo

JackAutismo

Banned
-
Many amongst us used to use dating apps in the hope a femoid would actually appreciate us and not just be looking for Chad to suck his dick and have his babies to collect government support.
The worst thing when using those dating apps was when you would message a slut who was offline, she would get a notification on her phone about the app and log in, and then when she realised it was an ugly man messaging her she would log out again.
That used to be crushing and I used to honestly sit there thinking about throwing acid on those cunts, or using her photos to make an account and message the most violent degenerate weirdo about arranging a meet up to have them act with her a rape role play.
It wasn’t worth potential jail time so I never acted on those thoughts but my god I used to feel like I was being destroyed every time these whores logged in and then logged out immediately.
I hate women.

my god I used to feel like I was being destroyed every time these whores logged in and then logged out immediately.
I hate women.

Females have absolute power. There is only one thing for men now: We have to use additional weight and attach it to our body, minimum of 20 kg. We will wear it for eternity, we should even add more weight over time.

dating apps have caused so much pain and yet society and foids dont see it or would even care

Trying to ascend on dating apps is like trying to take your first steps after an injury on a circus rope.

I've managed to avoid the whole dating app thing. I see it as torture that wasn't worth putting myself through, i've already been called ugly enough throughout life i didn't need to be reminded.

I've managed to avoid the whole dating app thing. I see it as torture that wasn't worth putting myself through, i've already been called ugly enough throughout life i didn't need to be reminded.

Exactly, there's no point.

It’s right there’s no point but when we didn’t realise it was ovER and still went on dating apps it was the worst thing- worse than a callous rejection was the whore checking her phone and then logging back out.

Fuck online dating. Your just a dancing monkey and they're playing the tune. I'd rather sit in blissful ignorance about my unwantedness, than suffer the suicide fuel of mass rejection online.

I would never use (((dating apps)))