Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The youngcel question

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Obviously there is a lot of controversy regarding youngcels,

Let your opinion be voiced here. I'm eating right now but I will make case later.

What are you eating.

tbh I'd say you can't be trucel until you're through puberty.

give negative halo, ngl. but at the same time i dont want to be a gate keeper. when i was under 18 i was coping a different way.

Wir müssen sie ausrotten.

I knew i was going to be virgin until my death since i was 16 tbh. Everyone always told me i looked like shit, no girls had any interest on me, etc. That shit about needing to be 18 to know if ur a real incel is retarded tbh

I knew i was going to be virgin until my death since i was 16 tbh. Everyone always told me i looked like shit, no girls had any interest on me, etc. That shit about needing to be 18 to know if ur a real incel is retarded tbh

Me too. I knew since about 2nd grade--definitely by 3rd grade. I remember going home for the summer then coming back in the fall and BAM!! People were growing up, exiting that chubby, awkward post-toddler stage and becoming more "human-like" pre-adolescents. Except for me. Instead, I looked more like a failed-volcano-science-experiment. I knew what was up then.

I looked more like a failed-volcano-science-experiment. I knew what was up then.
Lmao :feelskek: Tbh i was pretty deluded about my looks until i hit 16, before that i used to believe my mother when she told me i was beautiful and i thought other guys told me i was ugly because they were jealous of me. I was such a retard tbh

Lmao :feelskek: Tbh i was pretty deluded about my looks until i hit 16, before that i used to believe my mother when she told me i was beautiful and i thought other guys told me i was ugly because they were jealous of me. I was such a retard tbh
Same. For me it was at 15, I got rejected and realized it was because I wasn't good looking.
Buffalo steak?
Samosa

@Total Imbecile @Angry_runt @Feces @Tallcel

I'm a youngcel

People under 18 should not be here

Jokes aside, I'm interested in your opinion on youngcels because you said that incels can't be younger than 25.
You can't definitively say it's over while still able to go to college and clubs to meet chix
Late start = death

You cant be under 20 and incel get the fuck out, now Im willing to kind of tolerate you if youre a virgin but fock comparing being like 16 to 23 and KHV

Youve only been able to get hard for like what, 3 years? (compared to a DECADE at 23) At 20+ you literally feel every year that passes and you dont get laid in your bones

Not to mention if your in HS you still have one chance to collegemax your first year at uni since nobody knows who you are and you get a fresh start

If you cant get laid in college where women are literally willing to fuck every guy who piques their interest bc they are away from their parents then and only then is it over

You can't definitively say it's over while still able to go to college and clubs to meet chix
Late start = death
It's so much easier to ascend in HS.

If you get rejected in HS, you are getting rejected in college.

It's so much easier to ascend in HS.

If you get rejected in HS, you are getting rejected in college.
You are exposed to a wider field of play in college, and away from parents. So are girls. No angry dad or brothers in the way

Youngcels really combat me when I say out but you dont know the feeling of it truly being over until the agepill hits. Yes I do not deny young mens struggles in this degenerate day and age. I remember it already being hellish back in school but there I atleast get to be near foids even if I didnt exist to them. Now many years into wageslavery all I feel is grey emptiness. It really hits hard looking at highschoolers roaming around with prime jb all around them knowing ill never get to be in the vicinity of a young woman again. You may not ascend like chad but atleast you have the chances to interact with foids. That opportunity will never come again. So I say you should leave forums like these where hope is diminished for you totally. Remember if you dont try and fail you cant be incel unless you are mentally ill or disfigured. You youngcels better try to interact with them until graduation. Even for your own entertainment.

You are exposed to a wider field of play in college, and away from parents. So are girls. No angry dad or brothers in the way
That is exactly what makes foid standards higher and allows them to choose CHAD ONLY.
More men = more freedom = more options = more CHADS to choose from.

College is much harder than High School. Also by then, yuore going to be waaaaaaaaaaaay behind your peers when it comes to romantic experience.

Didn't ascend in High School = 99.99999999999% Chance you're a permavirgin truecel for life.

16 is a little too young to be a full-on incel but you’re fine.

Obviously there is a lot of controversy regarding youngcels,
While it's technically true that you can be involuntarily celibate at any age (or at any level of attractiveness for that matter), I don't think you belong here if most of your peers are also virgins. When I was 16-17, most guys my age were virgins but 6-7 years later almost none of them were. And if you think it's definitely over for you because your height is this and your face is that, how about you give it a few years of honest effort just in case you're wrong? We'll still be here (though maybe on a different country domain if Colombia gets cucked).

QRCWCcu.jpg

I hate youngcels most of them are fucking fakecels that come here then leave few months after postmaxxing. But I wont judge individually any of them because I know how it feels to be youngcel but tbh it's not over until you finish college. Once you finish college then it's truly over.

I hate youngcels most of them are fucking fakecels that come here then leave few months after postmaxxing. But I wont judge individually any of them because I know how it feels to be youngcel but tbh it's not over until you finish college. Once you finish college then it's truly over.
What if you don't go to college

I'm 20. Do i count as a youngcel? Or are Youngcels only teens?

They're alright as long as they aren't trolling.

Didn't you say you were 12 or 13? :feelskek:
Post some middle school stories if you're still in middle school.
Take some good pics of girls if you get the chance.

When I was 16-17, most guys my age were virgins but 6-7 years later almost none of them were.
Ok boomer.

Girls these days have social media accounts and phones before they turn 13. If you don't have girls wanting to follow your social media or text you ITS OVER.

Not really just a regular incel.
Youngcel should refer to middle schoolcels.
5th grade and under (11 years old) shouldn't be here.

They're alright as long as they aren't trolling.

Didn't you say you were 12 or 13? :feelskek:
Post some middle school stories if you're still in middle school.
Take some good pics of girls if you get the chance.

Ok boomer.

Girls these days have social media accounts and phones before they turn 13. If you don't have girls wanting to follow your social media or text you ITS OVER.

Not really just a regular incel.
Youngcel should refer to middle schoolcels.
5th grade and under (11 years old) shouldn't be here.
No I'm 17

Cause they have room to grow and change. Half of you will be gone by 18.
I turn 18 in 2 months.

Trust me, I will be on this forum until the day it shuts down or the day I rope.

Depends. There are plenty of users here that consider any under 25s 'youngcels'.

Can you name some users that have done this? I haven't seen cases like that before.

Also college is way too late of a cut off. Anyone who graduates HighSchool a Kissless Virgin is going to be a permavirgin truecel 99.99999% of the time. In the 0.0000001% cases, they were probably just tall white good looking mentalcels

Ok boomer.
Girls these days have social media accounts and phones before they turn 13.
If you don't have girls wanting to follow your social media or text you ITS OVER.
What does that have to do with anything? If most guys lose their virginity at age whatever and you are that age or younger, then there's nothing for you to whine about... yet.

What does that have to do with anything? If most guys lose their virginity at age whatever and you are that age or younger, then there's nothing for you to whine about... yet.
Most degenerates these days lose their virginity somewhere around 13-16. Anyone who is approaching 18 and still a kissless virgin will most likely be doomed to inceldom for life.

Most degenerates these days lose their virginity somewhere around 13-16. Anyone who is approaching 18 and still a kissless virgin will most likely be doomed to inceldom for life.
[citation needed]

[citation needed]
Going outside.

Being a khhv at 18 is a death sentence. If you were good looking enough, you would have recieved IOIs from women already.

Just because some 14 year old Chad has a threesome with two of his teachers doesn't mean everybody else is an incel. If you're 16 and most of your male friends (or just guys your age you know) are virgins, you should probably wait a few years before you consign yourself to rotting with us.

Youngcels belong here tbh. High school is supposed to be the time to ascend and the time to gain critical sexual and social experiences in your formative years. If you can’t get foids in HS you are a incel, a worthwhile high school experience includes loosing your virginity to a foid actually in her prime and not old, ugly, and used up. Also it’s only getting harder for males and youngcels fully understand how bad hypergamy has gotten.