Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The youngcel question

Youngcels belong here tbh. High school is supposed to be the time to ascend and the time to gain critical sexual and social experiences in your formative years. If you can’t get foids in HS you are a incel, a worthwhile high school experience includes loosing your virginity to a foid actually in her prime and not old, ugly, and used up. Also it’s only getting harder for males and youngcels fully understand how bad hypergamy has gotten.
I totally agree. Your looks aren't gonna change much anyways.

Going outside.

Being a khhv at 18 is a death sentence. If you were good looking enough, you would have recieved IOIs from women already.

Ehhh......Cope.

I was on foreveralone since like 15 or 16

Youngcels can't be taken seriously and are better off not posting tbh.

I suppose youngcels can fit the definition of being an incel/trucel, but fundamentally idk. An incel is an incel no matter the age tbh

Galleo is wrong ngl tbh ded srs
Galleo is right.

Wasn't aware of how young some of you were, but now Galleo gets why a lot of posts are the way they are. Kids just aren't ready for this site.

I was on foreveralone since like 15 or 16
Yeah, that's the kiddy version of this site.

Obviously there is a lot of controversy regarding youngcels,

Let your opinion be voiced here. I'm eating right now but I will make case later.

Honestly, as much as people worry to much or make statements about their life that they can't know for sure at their age, we really underestimate young people's abilities to recognize things about their life. Things can change through puberty and even young adulthood for some people but a lot of young people can still tell in a general sense how attracted people are to them when compared to others. I remember at age 14 talking with one of my friends about who else in our social group we thought might be in a relationship, we didn't even have to say anything when it came to some people because we both just knew intuitively that no one found them desirable. I checked in on one of those people recently since we were both good friends and sure enough there had been no progress in his life despite that always being something he was interested in. He graduated college and is excited about a new job & still comes off positive about most things in his life though so it's not all sad.

Youngcel should try looksmaxxing.
If they don't, they'll regret it
full

Depends. If the youngcel is really ugly, they can be 12 and incel. Minimum to be incel IMHO for most people is around 15-16.

What does that have to do with anything? If most guys lose their virginity at age whatever and you are that age or younger, then there's nothing for you to whine about... yet.
The average is 17 for the USA when you look it up. So why can't they be frustrated?

There will still be "dating", kissing, and other stuff before having sex for the first time. Explain how the 16-17 year olds who missed out on that; including many being a combination of autistic, ethnic, manlet, get made fun of throughout school, have no friends, and never had a girl show interest in them; will "ascend"?

Just because some 14 year old Chad has a threesome with two of his teachers doesn't mean everybody else is an incel. If you're 16 and most of your male friends (or just guys your age you know) are virgins, you should probably wait a few years before you consign yourself to rotting with us.
Here's a similar article that they copied from and linked:
In addition to the 12.5 per cent who admitted they had never had sex, more than 90 per cent who had lost their virginity had done so by the age of 19.

Only 1 per cent of people lost their virginity between the ages of 23 and 26.
Those who choose to remain celibate before marriage for religious reasons are unlikely to be statistically significant.
So you think girls will start liking them before they graduate high school, during college, or after college?

Last edited:
I dont mind youngcels, when i see them post threads about the bs that goes on in hs i relate to much to my hs experiences and feel their pain

Lmao :feelskek: Tbh i was pretty deluded about my looks until i hit 16, before that i used to believe my mother when she told me i was beautiful and i thought other guys told me i was ugly because they were jealous of me. I was such a retard tbh
I relate to that hard brocel i thought i was chad and the other guys were jealous
The average is 17 for the USA when you look it up. So why can't they be frustrated?

There will still be "dating", kissing, and other stuff before having sex for the first time. Explain how the 16-17 year olds who missed out on that; including many being a combination of autistic, ethnic, manlet, get made fun of throughout school, have no friends, and never had a girl show interest in them; will "ascend"?

Here's a similar article that they copied from and linked:

So you think girls will start liking them before they graduate high school, during college, or after college?
Its over

Last edited:
Didn't ascend in High School = 99.99999999999% Chance you're a permavirgin truecel for life.
I wouldn't say it's completely over but you will always behind people who did. No matter what you're fucked.

I don't mind youngcels as long as they are not tall and NT

I think it's very important to discover the blackpill at a young age to act less autistic as possible during school.

I don't mind youngcels as long as they are not tall and NT

I think it's very important to discover the blackpill at a young age to act less autistic as possible during school.
Yeah, ITs advice of "BeInG yOuRsElF" leads to autist doing stupid shit in school which only makes it worse.

the sooner we know our places the better.

Just because some 14 year old Chad has a threesome with two of his teachers doesn't mean everybody else is an incel. If you're 16 and most of your male friends (or just guys your age you know) are virgins, you should probably wait a few years before you consign yourself to rotting with us.
I wonder who is behind that article

It's possible for some to kno it's already over but it's not healthy for a teen who barely started growing 2 strands of pubic hair to act all woke n blackpilled(kinda cringe tbh) n throw in the towel this early, especially if they haven't tried anything tbh.

tbh I'd say you can't be trucel until you're through puberty.
This tbh
Youngcels really combat me when I say out but you dont know the feeling of it truly being over until the agepill hits.
To really know it's over is really important tbh. Other than those(youngcels) who are alr being bullied, ostracized and rejected for their looks, there's no way to experience that stomach churning realisation when there's no more college or school or any fake hope left.

Last edited:
Youngcels can't be taken seriously and are better off not posting tbh.
My respect for you just went from 100-0 way too fast