Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Yuppification Of Computer Science

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
A few years ago there were still refuges for society's undesirable men - like for example: Computer science/CS. Nowadays especially CS gets swarmed by normalfags/women, because they see that you can make money with it. This lead to a yuppification, people who normally studied business/economy nowadays study CS, these yuppies (in the sense of young, attractive, successful people in fancy suits with slightly above average intelligence and a fetish for money) swarmed into jobs that were previously performed by outcasts.

Many of them look down onto those OGs who enabled this field to exist to begin with, for example: I know one who phenotypically/mentally meets every stereotype of a yuppie who told me that he sees many of his coworkers as sweaty/obese/stinking pigs ("creep" is also a term he likes to use), he is of course someone who is skinny/fit, NT, tall, has a high IQ and takes drugs/makes parties with women, he is also a pathological self-improver who believes in shit like Dopamin Fasting, Microdosing, No Fap and other shit to increase morals/performance. Totally obsessed with money and trading too (earned more in his teenage years than I will ever earn in my entire life, his shoes are more valuable than everything I own), always fixated on learning new skills as an autodidact. Those yuppies would have made a business degree years ago, but nowadays they swarm into the CS sector (as well as women). And so another refuge for social outcasts or those with a non-NT personality dies due to the influx of women/normalfags. I hate everything.

1435753289282.jpg

Possibly my biggest shock in college was finding out how extremely normalfaggy engineering was. It's nothing like the nerdy geeky field that's depicted by people and the media. Maybe it was filled with nerdy introverts at some point in time but nowadays it's an outdated boomer myth

NT genocide when? (in doom)

Last edited:
With how much this society is reliant on looks to determine success, it makes sense that CS is managed by NT Chadlites; their attractiveness is worth more on their resume than any grunt work. Just think about an aristocracy overseeing the drones type of situation. Empathy is very difficult for these people, which is also why they'll be so rude and harsh for no reason towards their employees.

STEM is filled with chadlites nowadays, and most of them can get by quite easily. They also are not disadvantaged in the jobs process because they have things like sports and other activities that they do in their spare time.

Possibly my biggest shock in college was finding out how extremely normalfaggy engineering was. It's nothing like the nerdy geeky field that's depicted by people and the media. Maybe it was filled with nerdy introverts at some point in time but nowadays it's an outdated boomer myth
With how much this society is reliant on looks to determine success, it makes sense that CS is managed by NT Chadlites; their attractiveness is worth more on their resume than any grunt work. Just think about an aristocracy overseeing the drones type of situation. Empathy is very difficult for these people, which is also why they'll be so rude and harsh for no reason towards their employees.
STEM is filled with chadlites nowadays, and most of them can get by quite easily. They also are not disadvantaged in the jobs process because they have things like sports and other activities that they do in their spare time.
This tbh. Also noticed that in an application process for further education, this will be the topic of another thread in the near future, experienced a potent suicidefuel in that regard because I once again realized that everything my parents told me was a lie. Grades don't matter anymore, only presentability (e.g. being NT/physically attractive).

They nowadays want "real-world experience", working in one field diligently is seen as a character weakness, staying in one country as a sign of someone choosing the easy/most convenient way, according to them working/studying where you live shows that you are lethargic and without initiative. Among other stuff, the biography of a normalfag who travels around the globe and cannot keep a job is better in the current labor market than the biography of a diligent man who just stays in his hometown where he had one stable job, because the latter is accused of being lazy/having no experience in the world. Your grades don't matter, a sport or spending time in another country gives you better job opportunities than having straight As.
NT genocide when? (in Doom)
Accurate graphic.

Last edited:
CS is a lot easier these days. Back in the day you had to know a lot more to achieve a lot less. Now thanks to the tools those pioneers created, dumber people can do software development by dragging and dropping and fiddling with sliders.

Every stereotype about uni being a serious social environment is an outdated boomer myth tbh
Part of it is because more people go to uni out of necessity for jobs ngl

Every chad nowadays studies CS and gets better grades than me JFL

there is nowhere to hide for you if you have average to poor social skills and personal achievement because you will not hide early lack of achievement later in your life, all the normies with awesome LONG track records of success in career and their personal life will make sure of it

what you're seeing in STEM is a very aggressive separation of wheat from the chaff, the men entering these fields know they are at risk of becoming nerd permavirgins, so they will either try extremely hard and be overachievers socially and personally, or completely give up and be the type of guy who never leaves the house and is losing his teeth at 25 years old

Fantastic thread honestly i saw same thing really, ironically art studies are in very weird way not really populated by such people cause it's hard to live as artist. Dunno if you think about this, but video games are perfect examples of this and soon manga and anime will end in such way.
Vidya in 90s was nerdish, outcast hobby. I think vidya gained a lot 90s and especially 00s i remember when mainstream media started describing gta as root of violence and gaming by beginning of 10s was normie hobby and it reached such point that twitch whores streams it on twitch
also this is fantastic graphic

Last edited:
This tbh. Also noticed that in an application process for further education, this will be the topic of another thread in the near future, experienced a potent suicidefuel in that regard because I once again realized that everything my parents told me was a lie. Grades don't matter anymore, only presentability (e.g. being NT/physically attractive).

They nowadays want "real-world experience", working in one field diligently is seen as a character weakness, staying in one country as a sign of someone choosing the easy/most convenient way, according to them working/studying where you live shows that you are lethargic and without initiative. Among other stuff, the biography of a normalfag who travels around the globe and cannot keep a job is better in the current labor market than the biography of a diligent man who just stays in his hometown where he had one stable job, because the latter is accused of being lazy/having no experience in the world. Your grades don't matter, a sport or spending time in another country gives you better job opportunities than having straight As.

Accurate graphic.
Some engineering companies literally refuse to hear about your grades because they think they're worthless. Nowadays if you graduate with honors plenty of HR will dislike it if you put it in your cv. Yet boomers think grades matter lmao

It's all about nepotism and "experience"

yeah, that makes sense, obviously globalists will pick people like them for the job, it's characteristic of all humans to prefer others that are similar

JFL this reminds me of the last time I had an interview, they wanted to do it as a skype meeting and the guy interviewing me was several countries over :lul:
there was so much lag and awful sound quality and noise, and he didn't even give a fuck about the interview it felt like, since he was far away on business it's like he gave zero fucks about doing a good job on interviewing people for the company back home
and he constantly about normalfag shit and tried to bring up all the conferences he'd been to and the exotic wines he'd tried and shit to one up me and my pathetic life experience, WHILE IGNORING TECHNICAL QUESTIONS COMPLETELY

JFL what a massive dose of reality that was

yeah, that makes sense, obviously globalists will pick people like them for the job, it's characteristic of all humans to prefer others that are similar

JFL this reminds me of the last time I had an interview, they wanted to do it as a skype meeting and the guy interviewing me was several countries over :lul:
there was so much lag and awful sound quality and noise, and he didn't even give a fuck about the interview it felt like, since he was far away on business it's like he gave zero fucks about doing a good job on interviewing people for the company back home
and he constantly about normalfag shit and tried to bring up all the conferences he'd been to and the exotic wines he'd tried and shit to one up me and my pathetic life experience, WHILE IGNORING TECHNICAL QUESTIONS COMPLETELY

JFL what a massive dose of reality that was
Brutal. There will be a thread related to that soon, will tag you. Modern working/studying is also complete bullshit - everything in this world is gay/shitty. Nothing is remotely redeemable in this entire world (except the greater availability of copes everything gets worse and worse).
Some engineering companies literally refuse to hear about your grades because they think they're worthless. Nowadays if you graduate with honors plenty of HR will dislike it if you put it in your cv. Yet boomers think grades matter lmao

It's all about nepotism and "experience"
Same tbh. Got extremely good grades in my early courses (ngl), but still get nothing going because of nepotism, presentability and "personality factors" - a good face, a great height and a NT-personality is more valuable than every grade. And also intuition/conceptional thinking (=unchangable/predetermined trait) is more valuable for mental processes than everything related to experience (=on what you can learn/improve). Everything that matters is what you are and not what you can do. Like in all regards: The right one doesn't have to try.
Fantastic thread honestly i saw same thing really, ironically art studies are in very weird way not really populated by such people cause it's hard to live as artist. Dunno if you think about this, but video games are perfect examples of this and soon manga and anime will end in such way.
Vidya in 90s was nerdish, outcast hobby. I think vidya gained a lot 90s and especially 00s i remember when mainstream media started describing gta as root of violence and gaming by beginning of 10s was normie hobby and it reached such point that twitch whores streams it on twitch
Brutal. Everything really will suffer that fate. Now women/normalfags are everywhere in video games. They play it on a house party or with friends on Discord while doing drugs. This is essentially the life history of the average man in our current time - and still my boomer parents tell me to get out more and say that I should learn to dance/party (jfl, all parties nowadays are house parties that require a pre-existing social circle that usually forms during high school/the first few years of university).
CS is a lot easier these days. Back in the day you had to know a lot more to achieve a lot less. Now thanks to the tools those pioneers created, dumber people can do software development by dragging and dropping and fiddling with sliders.
Every chad nowadays studies CS and gets better grades than me JFL
Potent suicidefuel, I hate it especially when someone is smarter and better looking, I mean it's so unfair that some people are so gifted, give me a fucking break, when you look like a model pls be dumb as a brick. Brutal mogging in every regard of life.

Accurate graphic.
Another aspect is that a lot of university work is coursework rather than high school style exams. The Chad(lites) can usually just latch on a "study group" where they go through the coursework together, it is a much easier life for them. If you are a loner at university, it is just miserable and studying by yourself. And you cannot even do all those "character building' activities like sports clubs.

Part of it is because more people go to uni out of necessity for jobs ngl
Definitely, in the past perhaps Chad would have gotten a job in the local area through connections while incel types sweated it at university to land a job at a big company, but with the destruction of small to medium businesses, everybody is going for those graduate internships.

Brutal. There will be a thread related to that soon, will tag you. Modern working/studying is also complete bullshit - everything in this world is gay/shitty. Nothing is remotely redeemable in this entire world (except the greater availability of copes everything gets worse and worse).
defintely tag me bro.

as for living in this world, JFL at being raised with heavy education, tons of books in the house, using imagination, etc, only to become a cuck 9-5 slave, completely dominated by shekelberg and lookism.

Women and money hungry normies ruin any field they go into completely, they just ruin that field and eventually no one sees that field attractive anymore.
They increase operational costs as high as the sky and decrease productivity to shit.

CS is full of normalfags and women

Engineering also has a few NTs sprinkled here and there but its still mostly curries and autists

Engineering also filters lots of people because you actually have to be decent at math

CS you can get away with copying and pasting shit and dont ever have to calculate anything unless its ML or something (most NTs and women just do web dev which is just making web pages look pretty)

Engineering also has a few NTs sprinkled here and there but its still mostly curries and autists
I'm not american, there are no curries or rice here. So my engineering experience was different. It was full of natives. Full of richfags and normalfags

A few years ago there were still refuges for society's undesirable men - like for example: Computer science/CS. Nowadays especially CS gets swarmed by normalfags/women, because they see that you can make money with it. This lead to a yuppification, people who normally studied business/economy nowadays study CS, these yuppies (in the sense of young, attractive, successful people in fancy suits with slightly above average intelligence and a fetish for money) swarmed into jobs that were previously performed by outcasts.

Many of them look down onto those OGs who enabled this field to exist to begin with, for example: I know one who phenotypically/mentally meets every stereotype of a yuppie who told me that he sees many of his coworkers as sweaty/obese/stinking pigs ("creep" is also a term he likes to use), he is of course someone who is skinny/fit, NT, tall, has a high IQ and takes drugs/makes parties with women, he is also a pathological self-improver who believes in shit like Dopamin Fasting, Microdosing, No Fap and other shit to increase morals/performance. Totally obsessed with money and trading too (earned more in his teenage years than I will ever earn in my entire life, his shoes are more valuable than everything I own), always fixated on learning new skills as an autodidact. Those yuppies would have made a business degree years ago, but nowadays they swarm into the CS sector (as well as women). And so another refuge for social outcasts or those with a non-NT personality dies due to the influx of women/normalfags. I hate everything.
I understand this post more like a rant than your actual opinion.

1. Computer Science is more about your actual work than other fields, where women and Chads can just rely on their charisma to do all the work for them. Their Halo doesn't work on the compiler, so even if they try this field, they will only succeed if they have skills and work hard.

2. Even though foids are proven to be slightly worse at logical thinking, there are actually some that DO have talent. Why not letting them into the field. As science has proven with the mere exposure effect, she might even fall in love with a slightly autistic STEMcel (if his physique is not too bad), because she sees him everyday. About Chads entering the field, idk to be honest, just let him do the hard work himself and don't let him talk you into helping him too much.

Nevertheless, I understand your frustration, my fellow Programmiercel.

True. However, there's not really many Chads or Chadlites in my CS classes, just a mix of mostly normies, truecels, and trannies now.

defintely tag me bro.

as for living in this world, JFL at being raised with heavy education, tons of books in the house, using imagination, etc, only to become a cuck 9-5 slave, completely dominated by shekelberg and lookism.
Will do.
True. However, there's not really many Chads or Chadlites in my CS classes, just a mix of mostly normies, truecels, and trannies now.
Yes, the influx of trannies is of course another big phenomenon that shouldn't be neglected.
I understand this post more like a rant than your actual opinion.

1. Computer Science is more about your actual work than other fields, where women and Chads can just rely on their charisma to do all the work for them. Their Halo doesn't work on the compiler, so even if they try this field, they will only succeed if they have skills and work hard.

2. Even though foids are proven to be slightly worse at logical thinking, there are actually some that DO have talent. Why not letting them into the field. As science has proven with the mere exposure effect, she might even fall in love with a slightly autistic STEMcel (if his physique is not too bad), because she sees him everyday. About Chads entering the field, idk to be honest, just let him do the hard work himself and don't let him talk you into helping him too much.

Nevertheless, I understand your frustration, my fellow Programmiercel.
Am not a programmer myself, because I am too low IQ for that, but talk with many in that field and have seen the changes. We always have problems in every field in STEM: For example more and more leftists/hippies that want to swarm into biology (and especially ecology) while neglecting the fact that it's one of the most math intensive fields that has absolutely nothing to do with saving/protecting animals or living a healthy life style (would call that hippification), also in physics you are often dealing with edgy antitheists/other obnoxious people that are full of themselves and think that they have acquired all knowledge without even passing basal exams (the redditification) and in engineering/CS you see the yuppification/trannification. Many of them are quickly weeded out, but not before annoying the fuck out of you in the first semesters in uni. The social studies are needless to say chad/woman/normalfag central.
Women and money hungry normies ruin any field they go into completely, they just ruin that field and eventually no one sees that field attractive anymore. They increase operational costs as high as the sky and decrease productivity to shit.

Last edited:
there is nowhere to hide for you if you have average to poor social skills and personal achievement because you will not hide early lack of achievement later in your life, all the normies with awesome LONG track records of success in career and their personal life will make sure of it
legit, even college applications care about shit like extracurriculars/clubs/“personal narrative”/social shit almost as much as they care about your GPA. a socially affluent Chad has a huge advantage over a studycel in academic and career shit

Holy moly. Didn't even read half of tge thread, but :feelsrope:

Tag me in the follow up thread pls.

legit, even college applications care about shit like extracurriculars/clubs/“personal narrative”/social shit almost as much as they care about your GPA. a socially affluent Chad has a huge advantage over a studycel in academic and career shit
Yes. Have made experiences in that regard. All that shit that parents tell their kids (for example that they have to work hard, have a good CV and focus on one subject) is bullshit, a normalfag/woman that traveled around the globe with daddy's money and no worries has a more impressive CV than a person who decently worked in one job for his entire life; no, being lazy/drinking/fucking around the globe is an advantage. Some of the people where I applied even stated that working in one job/studying in one place is a red flag because it shows that you have a narrow view of the world and limited life experience.
Holy moly. Didn't even read half of tge thread, but :feelsrope:

Tag me in the follow up thread pls.
Will do.

yeah, that normie interviewer swerved the entire interview in the direction of personal narrative when he realised I was going to ace the technical side, no escape for inkler

This thread and most of its replies are really good. I mentioned this before in another thread but I know this is also the case for me, a person I knew doing the same degree as me but was asking me for help (they were a female) and got much worse grades then me got into a job that couldn't get into solely because they wanted a "cultural fit", she then told me later on even though she didn't have the academic prowess , they wanted her for the "communicative skills" which I didn't have. This is in the STEM field btw. The point is even in fields that typically discriminated less against people who were ugly/introverted like computer science, it's changing and changing fast as these fields are being picked up by normies/women etc. Another thing I found in workplaces is that they don't care as much about as your grades but want people who do "extracurricular activities", leaders of "clubs" etc (basically being extroverted and having chad characteristics). Being ugly affects us in multiple aspects of life and this is defiently one of them.
yeah, that normie interviewer swerved the entire interview in the direction of personal narrative when he realised I was going to ace the technical side, no escape for inkler
This. Interviewers look at how you answer these questions to, are you shy or confident? Do you look presentable when answering the questions? Do you stutter etc etc

Last edited:
Depends on what it is you call CS. Yuppies can't do theory, i.e., real CS, since it requires mathematical maturity. Only autists can attain mathematical maturity, since it requires so much effort and perseverance in the face of endless frustration. Normies can't handle that.

What is not CS: software engineering and other 'coding,' 'data science,' also known as knowing how to type "import ..." in python.

It used to be. Zoomers are growing up with media telling them how cool and quirky it is to be a nerd so they all aspire to go cs or engineering. Plus with cucks being plenty nowadays it's only gonna get worse as retarded women who barely passed get hired while the high iq nerds will be left to rot

This is why I feel technological advancement is probably stagnating. They are letting people into fields to appear progressive, who have no idea what they really doing. Even if they kinda know what they’re doing they have no talent, so they can’t innovate or improve anything. It’s just copy and paste, copy and paste.

Their are probably prodigies innovators out who can bring so much to technological advancement but society don’t care about them so they are probably LARDing or 6ft beneath earth.
knew doing the same degree as me but was asking me for help (they were a female) and got much worse grades then me got into a job that couldn't get into solely because they wanted a "cultural fit", she then told me later on even though she didn't have the academic prowess , they wanted her for the "communicative skills" which I didn't have. This is in the STEM field btw. The point is even in fields that typically discriminated less against people who were ugly/introverted like computer science, it's changing and changing fast as these fields are being picked up by normies/women etc.
Expect technologically stagnation soon. Honestly this was rage fuel to read.

Last edited:
I'd say the manga and anime are going to their end quite quickly, I'd say around 8 years, normies will accept anime, manga and light novels as a normie accepted hobby. Recent censoring of niche Japanese games, acquisition of Funimation by Sony and more acceptance of classic shows like Pokemon, Dragon Ball, Naruto in normie culture are the signs of globalization and watering down of the content.

You can see it with vidya too. One of the reasons of truly gripping games being scarcer than before is acceptance and enforcement of watering down content, filling the game with almost unnecessary stuff like multiple collectibles for slight extras, tons of basic fetch quests which does nothing other than to waste time to inflate the playtime, cookie cutter grade story and motives so they can write a story for 40 hours of game play easily, forced generic multiplayer experience because if you don't add it without a great reason, your game will be seen as weaker ans slandered by everyone and their mothers.

I'd say the manga and anime are going to their end quite quickly, I'd say around 8 years, normies will accept anime, manga and light novels as a normie accepted hobby. Recent censoring of niche Japanese games, acquisition of Funimation by Sony and more acceptance of classic shows like Pokemon, Dragon Ball, Naruto in normie culture are the signs of globalization and watering down of the content.
Normalfags won't even let us cope properly.

everyone wants to be a mid-time nerd now. average/attractive people ruined all the things that were ours like video games or computers. in fact hardly anyone talks about nerds anymore.

Programming is not easy. If it were, there would be as much of them as uber drivers.

Making websites however, is relatively easy and there are a lot of foids in design and front end engineering. Tons of foids are getting into HTML and CSS.

Full stack or back end engineers are still mostly men. Except there is a noticeable noodlewhore presence as most noodlewhores are a lot smarter than the average non-Asian foid.

White foids are mostly in design/marketing/business or in the HR departments.
They have worthless liberal arts degrees and manage to get nice positions because of someone they knew. And the only guys they fuck are the chads in the companies. They genuinely and I mean genuinely despise and are disgusted by their Asian and Indian male co-workers.

everyone wants to be a mid-time nerd now. average/attractive people ruined all the things that were ours like video games or computers. in fact hardly anyone talks about nerds anymore.
This tbh. Nerdy guy = Henry Cavill with glasses in the eyes of foids.

Well, you can still focus on very obscure technical fields, like unpopular programming languages, system/network programming, and so on. Basically anything that is technical and NOT popular.

I guarantee you will only encounter true nerds.

Chads and Chadlites get filtered out by weeder courses at the beginning. Only nerd chads really survive but the ones that survive get high paying jobs.
Full stack or back end engineers are still mostly men. Except there is a noticeable noodlewhore presence as most noodlewhores are a lot smarter than the average non-Asian foid.
Noodlewhores still rely on simps to get work done.

absolutely brutal ngl. Back in my day CS was hard as fuck, because there was only low-level languages around, and there wasn't good educational material. You had to struggle till your eyes burnt just to get a shell to say "hi" back to you. It took autist trucel energy to get thru that barrier. Now you can follow thousands of tutorials to build anything you want within a reasonable amount of time, and they still complain.

Now the languages are much easier, the yuppies probably took fun bootcamps paid by their parents since they were 8 that make programming seem easy.

also this is fantastic graphic
Actually, I would say nowdays a lot more nerdy cringe social outcast types are going into art. Nobody cool anymore makes art. They are all socially maladjusted assholes who have never had a real life friend in their life. You can see this in how SJWs rule hollywood writer's rooms now.

Last edited:
I remember freshman year, my program was full of normies and foids. Senior year, they were all gone, nothing but curries and chinamen left