Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Their is no cure to oneitis tbh if you have 1 it's natural and psychological don't blame yourself tbh

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
The reason you have these platonic oneitisis is cause of the exposure effect when your around someone for so long you look over their bad effects they have and in so doing she mentally lives in your head rent free we can't escape this brutal fact tbh the exposure effect is the most brutal pill most women look average the reason our brain creates this ideal version of virtue is cause it is a pshylogical effect

I'm never around foids.

Then it's the other effect cultist effect people keep repeating the same lie over and over again your soul starts creating ties tbh

> Oneitis.

Sigh...
*Shakes head*

Having a oneitis is very cucked and also a choice. Haven't had one since middle school

Having a oneitis is very cucked and also a choice. Haven't had one since middle school

Never had one tbh i'm just saying it's not a choice its a psychological effect

Never had one tbh i'm just saying it's not a choice its a psychological effect
It is a choice. In order to have a oneitis you need to be blue pilled and not know women are all the same, no matter the façade.

It is a choice. In order to have a oneitis you need to be blue pilled and not know women are all the same, no matter the façade.

Yes your consious though battles with your subconsious constantly

Oneitis is CUCKED, you must rise to greatness and forget that degenerate bitch

most of us have had an oneitis at some point in our lives. its not like you can be born blackpilled lol

I agree that the psychological and physiological substrates of oneitis are tough to beat. I think, however, that charnel meditation is its antidote.

there is no cure if u missed teen love

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back