Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Their looksmatch would be in this forum, roped, or LDAR

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Yes, I am aware this is a water is wet post, but here are some field examples of foids in serious relationships or married:

• Ethnic. Racially mixed (half curry, half latina). Has a skin condition, smells funny, and a straight up bitch. In a long term relationship with a Nordic looking Chad
  • Tall, gangly ginger. Her looksmatch would probably resemble a "ginger marilyn manson without the makeup" --- she's currently riding the carousel and always talks about her dates
  • Identifies as a Muslim, but fucks around with guys. Always wears crop tops and has stubble around her navel, signs that she's hairy as fuck. Also extremely annoying personality overall
But guys keep getting told "be a good person!" and "just take a shower"

If anyone ever tells you that only personality matters, show them the study that found that people judge your personality based on your looks.

If anyone ever tells you that only personality matters, show them the study that found that people judge your personality based on your looks.

When I was a teenager, girls actually said, to my face, that I gave them the creeps. My (female) cousin who was friends with girls in the neighborhood confirmed this and confessed to me that I scare most of the girls. I did nothing to make them scared or uncomfortable, my only "offense" was being too quiet, which is bullshit --- if I was good-looking, they would think I was 'strong and silent' or 'mysterious'

Actual things that have been said to me in the past:
  • (Many girls over the years) "You're so sweet"/"He's a really sweet guy" -- Translation: you're not sexually threatening in any way, shape, or form
  • (When I was getting fired from a job that required a lot of public speaking) : "You don't have a strong personality" -- Translation: You're not imposing enough or good looking enough for people to pay attention to you
  • (said to me by a trashy, tattooed roastie) "You have a mathematical approach to everything" --- Translation: you behave like a lifeless robot
  • (Many older women and post-wall roasties) "I'm sure you'll make a great husband some day" --- Translation: you seem boring because you're homely, but you're tame enough to make good beta bucks material
  • (A co-worker) "You're not religious? OMG you seem like the type that goes to church every week!" --- Translation: Your appearance screams 'virgin'
  • (A Chad-lite trying to convert me to his stupid megachurch) "You seem very humble" --- Translation: You seem like a spineless milquetoast