Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel TheNEET

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
Does anyone know what happened with bruh @TheNEET
Before i used to see him all day long, now he is offline since 9 days and last post of his was
I've already bought the ticket, I'm going tomorrow
May be someone went ER on him in cinema :feelscry:

I don't know man.I'll bump.

first @DoctorBlythe and now @TheNEET, polishcels are just leaving one by one :feelscry:

first @DoctorBlythe and now @TheNEET, polishcels are just leaving one by one :feelscry:
i will never leave neetmaxxing till death

r u part of needsolutions army
needsolution only loves to talk on discord with normies and fakecels he hates truecels like me

Perhaps, he finally got job.

you are offline for 99% of the time and you only talk with normies&chads on different server :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
ah the life of a chadcel, we arent good enough to be friends with him tbh

you are offline for 99% of the time and you only talk with normies&chads on different server :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
bruh i dont use discord too much and mostly i use server where is @pp183 @Insomniac @RegisterUserName and a lot of other users

doctor blythe was a r9k homo with a crush on ryo of all people
Thats cope. Posts featured here werent of his and if he ever told something like that then Ryo knows that it were jokes e. He has chance on ascension with women and i hope he will do.

Thats cope. Posts featured here werent of his and if he ever told something like that then Ryo knows that it were joke. He has chance on ascension with women and i hope he will do.
Mods were talking anout this on discord, he got permantly banned and cant appeal, I mean his requested ban stopped being requested

Mods were talking anout this on discord, he got permantly banned and cant appeal
What a big deal if he will get women soon? I wouldnt back here too.

Might be in jail for watching the joker

hope he did not off himself .