Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Theory]Fat women are after YOUR cock

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
What if the people shaming you online for being incel but not wanting to fuck fat women are actually fat women who want to fuck you.

Excellent cope. I'm gonna borrow this.

Gets the noggin joggin

They want to ban my dong

Lifefuel for @chudur-budur :feelsYall:

landwhales also have high standards, they would never settle for a subhuman

Don’t like fat women.

high iq cope tbh

What if the people shaming you online for being incel but not wanting to fuck fat women are actually fat women who want to fuck you.
I'd bang a fat bitch, but not a landwale

I wish that was the case

It’s a great cops, but landwhales on Tinder don’t want me either.

Lifefuel for @chudur-budur :feelsYall:

Tfw when no lardbeast ever wanted to ride my subhuman currydick.

6En9iAf.jpg
40hGoMu.jpg

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• fat women are not human
  • if you have sex with a fat woman, actually you are still incel

this

vs

They look like two different animal species

I don’t want to fuck fat women anyways

@Atavistic Autist

I would rather arranged cuck max over this

Cope, not even landwhales want me

New theory: landwhales want your sperm so hopefully their offspring won't be obese like them

Anorexic foids are better than landwhales. At least anorexic foids are self-aware and have some degree of self-control. Unlike landwhales who are always arrogant dumb bitches.

Yeah, with KFC being shutdown due to the lockdown I'm sure they do.

I wonder how landwhales see slim/lean guys that are sub 6. Is there any appreciation for the guy not being a lard bag.

I mean I guess they prefer it, but they probably expect it more than they prefer and are grateful for it.

that is disgusting that is disgusting ugly femoids stay away from me, go for chad, or just stop breathing, whateveer, just do not go near me

yeah bro
they're just pounding at my door to get my 4 inches of shaft :feelsLSD:

This is wishful thinking.