Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Theory] Female aversion to ugly males scales with disgust sensitivity

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★
It seems through my own personal experience and observing others, the female reaction to males which exhibit physical characteristics which imply bad genetics is uncanny compared to disgust. This revulsion and distaste may serve a good purpose; to stop procreation with bad genes.

I would assume this scales with disgust sensitivity as a whole, as I have observed that certain women seem to be less repulsed than others around certain men. Or could this be neuroticism? Fear for what might happen?

What do you guys think?

Females are cunts with no sympathy or empathy.

That's what I think.

Physical attributes are an indicator of health, robustness, physical resistance to violence, trauma, adversity, illness, harsh environments, etc. Women hate weakness which manifests in poor trauma non-resistant craniofacial profiles which are characterized by lack of forward facial growth, as well as body structure and height.
Yes, but I'm trying to figure out if womens aversion to males who don't possess such traits is related to disgust sensitivity.

Definitely neuroticism in the sense they can’t control how disappointed or confused they are about a man that looks undesirable and why they exist/haven’t cut themselves off society they want to put that to the test to see if it makes the man act unstable (a shit test) if the male is somewhat ugly that is.

Last edited:
In a way, every interaction with a stranger is still foreign to humans, if you consider we evolved in smaller tribes (less than 100). Now we live in the mega metropolises and women are bombarded with meeting new men all the time. They fear rape, as it was probably way more common back in the day for a stranger to rape a woman in the jungles, so when they see ugly men they recoil. They react to us like we have the plague or are serial killers waiting to strike.