Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory: Foids Have Never and Will Never Bully Males...Its Biologically Impossible.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32800
  • Start date
Deleted member 32800

Deleted member 32800

Self-banned
-
I would like your opinions on this theory that can be tested in the field:

I sometimes come across posts describing past or present " bullying " of incels by foids. That is not possible. Foids only react in 3 different ways to males:

1. The male is Chad...full female submission.
2. The male is not Chad...ignore.
3. The male is not Chad...make inner calculation as to what this male could offer to her for free, hold their nose at the ugly sight and get what they want.

Bullying is strictly a male-on-male thing, 100 % derived from the sexual competition dynamic. Has not changed since ape days.

Foids can insult males ( even publicly ) but it's completely different than when guys do it. They may just be on their period and cranky, and will toss an insult an incel's way. You would be a fool to take it seriously as they are just regurgitating a line they heard on tv or somewhere. Remember, they don't have the capabilities to sit there and think, " watch this, I'll insult that loser and make him feel like shit. " Guys do though.

Foids can only bully other foids ( and some of them are really good at it ). They have an innate cruelty towards other foids due to that sexual competition dynamic again.

So here's a little field test to try for a month or so if you struggle with bullying or even just mogging ( it will be easier to do in places with less Coronachan restrictions ):

Wherever you go, and whoever you interact with, make it foid only as much as possible. Sitting on public transpo? Sit near the foids. Going to Starbucks to read Incels.is posts? Sit near the foids. Buying something? Only if the cashier is a foid, otherwise walk away. Remove all interactions with fellow males and interact only with foids. Watch any anxiety about bullying or mogging disappear like summer rain.

Now, before you get your knickers in a knot, I realize this is WAY easier if you are like me and find foids entertaining. I also have tragically submissive tendencies with foids which is bad I know ( of course, any of you " alpha " incels are delusional if you think you'll be pumping like Chad and choking a foid's neck if you ascend, unless you are a massive ogre it ain't gonna go down like that, you won't be good looking enough ). Honestly though, if I feel like relaxing at the cafe with a fresh copy of the New York Post, I sure as hell would rather do it near the pretty and silly foids with their childish chatter, than around a group of asshole jocks who will be looking to mog.

Note: Don't say doing this is like going to a buffet and not getting to eat anything. You look at foids on the internet, correct? Are you getting anything from them? No. Relax, the foids you jack off to online are out there on the street too. Why hide in your mom's basement when you could be outside in the fresh air? Especially for framecels and manlets, I feel that male bullying and mogging is a bigger issue in public than worrying about foids.

Women bully behind the protection of society and the knowledge that if you even lay a finger on them, every male in radius will gang on you and beat you up.

Women bully behind the protection of society and the knowledge that if you even lay a finger on them, every male in radius will gang on you and beat you up.

Skarmavbild 2021 02 13 kl 144340

foids proactively bully others all the time. they are the biggest bullies in existence.
they are also the most willing to commit violence towards their partners despite their physical inferiority.

bait is very low Q

If foids were good people, our bullies would be suicidal khhvs

Yes, that is a very good point, you are basically saying it's a " collective hivemind " type of bullying. I agree. For actual " social situations " insult bullying though ( which mostly small incels have to deal with ) I'm saying that the chances of getting it from foids is zero...chances of getting it from male normies is high. My field test idea rests on the premise that you will mind your own business in public and just enjoy some of the perks of being out and about. " Laying a finger " on a foid is just asking for trouble, and why would you do that anyways if you are ugly?
foids proactively bully others all the time. they are the biggest bullies in existence.
they are also the most willing to commit violence towards their partners despite their physical inferiority.

bait is very low Q
Oh shit you just spelled out my top fantasy.

LOL at that pic...I'd be way more impressed if she tied the shoes of the ugly guy on the right though ( and I'd like to tie the straps on her sandals but I know I'm not supposed to say that here ).

Rk41bry

Last edited:

bait is very low Q

This. girl bullies usually using simps to bully people

Girls/Women definitely bully men. What are you smoking OP.

One of the prime examples is how they make fun of male virgins.

I sometimes come across posts describing past or present " bullying " of incels by foids. That is not possible. Foids only react in 3 different ways to males:

3. The male is not Chad...make inner calculation as to what this male could offer to her for free, hold their nose at the ugly sight and get what they want.

Bullying is strictly a male-on-male thing, 100 % derived from the sexual competition dynamic. Has not changed since ape days.

Anecdotal experience tells us otherwise.

Foids can insult males ( even publicly ) but it's completely different than when guys do it. They may just be on their period and cranky, and will toss an insult an incel's way. You would be a fool to take it seriously as they are just regurgitating a line they heard on tv or somewhere. Remember, they don't have the capabilities to sit there and think, " watch this, I'll insult that loser and make him feel like shit. " Guys do though.

Why wouldn't a foid have this capability? It's not a very complex thing. Bullying isn't fucking rocket science, there's no reason to think foids would be incapable of it.

Foids can only bully other foids

Source on your BS theory? Innate cruelty isn't limited to same-gender.

So here's a little field test to try for a month or so if you struggle with bullying or even just mogging ( it will be easier to do in places with less Coronachan restrictions ):

Wherever you go, and whoever you interact with, make it foid only as much as possible. Sitting on public transpo? Sit near the foids. Going to Starbucks to read Incels.is posts? Sit near the foids. Buying something? Only if the cashier is a foid, otherwise walk away. Remove all interactions with fellow males and interact only with foids. Watch any anxiety about bullying or mogging disappear like summer rain.

You're talking about situations where bullying just doesn't tend to happen. Public transit and checkout lines are mainstream public situations and bullying tends to be done where there's fewer witnesses in other settings.

Stuff like "places people go to get food" only have subtler bullying like snubbing or quiet snickering. If however you went to a bar or a night club, you'd be destroyed.

You also have to keep in mind that foids tend to do bully-by-proxy more often. Subtler-than-punching-victims stuff, though they can certainly do the latter in situations where you don't deger to them.

any of you " alpha " incels are delusional if you think you'll be pumping like Chad and choking a foid's neck if you ascend
TBH not sure why Chad would choke a foid while fucking her, just to see if he could, because aggression gets her wet? Dunno.

Note: Don't say doing this is like going to a buffet and not getting to eat anything. You look at foids on the internet, correct? Are you getting anything from them? No.
Online foids are more about what we're NOT getting, like judgment or subtle mockery. Also less risk of being shamed for merely being proximal/gazing.

Relax, the foids you jack off to online are out there on the street too. Why hide in your mom's basement when you could be outside in the fresh air? Especially for framecels and manlets, I feel that male bullying and mogging is a bigger issue in public than worrying about foids.
If you're not getting accused of stalking/molesting after doing this for a while you're probably more Chadjacent than you let on OP

what a cucked post. stupid ass OP doesnt know shit. females dont bully males? fucking bullshit. i guess you are lucky you've never encountered one of those rabid ADHD/autistic and extremely aggressive foids in your life. or maybe you're tall and normie looking so they never picked you as a target (those foids are cowards, they only pick those they think are easy pickings, example, loners).

ive encountered too many of those foids. got verbally assaulted by a cunt when i was getting off the bus during my college years even though i didnt even know her.
Oh my God, lots of guys would pay for that haha. Seriously though, the intention of my post was to outline a strategy for small and incel-looking guys ( I am 5'6", 140 lbs., weak jaw, etc. ) to navigate the outside world without the negative effects of bullying / mogging. I am pretty old too ( with no inclination to stay inside ) so feel that I have plenty of experience in the field. Let's say you are small and ugly like me, fine, it's unchangeable, foids will hate you and guys will go out of their way to pick on you. So why not use the law of averages to make your outside experiences as best as they can be? I get it, if you think some foid or two bullied you it might be traumatic ( still don't think they are capable of dishing out what we little manlets experience as bullying ), but your chances are a gazillion times better being around them than being around normie guys. And there is the added bonus of getting to interact only with beautiful foids and not disgusting, sneering normies that upon first glance you want to light fire to.

bait is very low Q
Hey G, thanks for not bringing up the idea of chopping my head off slowly with a knife like you did last week, big time improvement in manners. Btw, your country has hands down the second best beer in the world ( the # 1 country being Belgium of course ). You gotta go down and have a few this weekend to relax even further. While there, go find one of those wenches that carry the big steins around ( you know, the ones in traditional costumes with the big tits laced up high ), and kiss her feet for me.

Last edited:
Not if you have an ak47 with a 100 round drum mag in gta V

Women bully behind the protection of society and the knowledge that if you even lay a finger on them, every male in radius will gang on you and beat you up

This

So you're suggesting it wasn't bullying and they just wanted to play with me?

It depends on foids. Some foids bully verbally and physically, some give you way less obvious message. Apparently you were lucky for not having to be in a class with extremely extravert, intrusive foids.
Well said

Females definitely bully especially guys they perceive as weak/easy targets.

Well said

They are cowards. And society approves this behavior.

WTF are you talking about? Girls were the bullies in school most of the time imo. I used to have a bad studder as a kid and got made fun of all the time and it socially stunted me for life.

I used to hang out at Barnes and noble a decade ago as a college kid to do some curricular reading after work to soak up fresh info from some magazine and books. Foids one time were just chatting it up in the corner about not having enough cock since they've been back from school visiting home and it's making them so bored. Not sure how they kept that up for hours but that was a huge point of talk.
Same when relaxing during my break at the office patio. These women who are on break from work are just talking about cock and dating while eating lunch. Just a picnic about just wanting to get some casual dicks in them.

rare in both cases but it was so bizarre that I remember both very clearly. I was very far away and they talked loudly basically inviting any chad within earshot to save them from their bored pussies
It's basically some grotesque useless gossip about another woman. Or devolves into sex gossip. Even during office cubicle socialization. They just get so into it

Foids can only bully other foids ( and some of them are really good at it ). They have an innate cruelty towards other foids due to that sexual competition dynamic again.

Now, before you get your knickers in a knot, I realize this is WAY easier if you are like me and find foids entertaining. I also have tragically submissive tendencies with foids which is bad I know ( of course, any of you " alpha " incels are delusional if you think you'll be pumping like Chad and choking a foid's neck if you ascend, unless you are a massive ogre it ain't gonna go down like that, you won't be good looking enough ). Honestly though, if I feel like relaxing at the cafe with a fresh copy of the New York Post, I sure as hell would rather do it near the pretty and silly foids with their childish chatter, than around a group of asshole jocks who will be looking to mog.

Note: Don't say doing this is like going to a buffet and not getting to eat anything. You look at foids on the internet, correct? Are you getting anything from them? No. Relax, the foids you jack off to online are out there on the street too. Why hide in your mom's basement when you could be outside in the fresh air? Especially for framecels and manlets, I feel that male bullying and mogging is a bigger issue in public than worrying about foids.
I've literally experienced being bullied by girls who were 4 year older than me in elementary school. Your shitpost is shit and your balls are being crushed by the millstone that crushed your last braincels before posting this shit.

Fucking GrAYcels man

Low IQ, they bully ugly and low status males all the time when they're confident they won't face retaliation or consequences.

I've literally experienced being bullied by girls who were 4 year older than me in elementary school. Your shitpost is shit and your balls are being crushed by the millstone that crushed your last braincels before posting this shit.
You should have given them your lunch money.

You should have given them your lunch money.
tbh tbh ngl

Fortunately, I have now become a wageslave and my taxes are being used to finance the way of life of single mothers and jobless "sex workers"

Happened to me, too.

OPs post is graycel-tier BS

Women bully by sneakier means such as social isolation, denying sex, getting chad to bully you, spreading rumors, etc