Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment THEORY: if we were to wake up as women tomorrow, we would be miserable because of female nature

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
We wouldn't be able to appreciate tutorial mode because our inability to have Chad commit would drive us insane

Unless we retain our male nature, we would be miserable as foids

no i would be a slayer if i were a girl. im already a manlet 5'5'' so if i woke up same height as a girl i'd have high smv

no i would be a slayer if i were a girl. im already a manlet 5'5'' so if i woke up same height as a girl i'd have high smv
You'd slay but you'd be downing pints of ice cream every time Chad dumps you or nexts you :(

You'd slay but you'd be downing pints of ice cream every time Chad dumps you or nexts you :(
no i'd get high off the power of being a girl, knowing what i know.

I would try my hardest not to join other foids in the cock carosel. Would save myself for a working man.

I wish I could be a girl with a male brain and I could save some below-average guy, I would basically have absolute power over him. I would be the dominant one in the relationship, Oh wait, that's a pretty gay fantasy. knajjd I'm just shitposting here.

I wish I could be a girl with a male brain and I could save some below-average guy, I would basically have absolute power over him. I would be the dominant one in the relationship, Oh wait, that's a pretty gay fantasy. knajjd I'm just shitposting here.
I wish a woman with a male brain (that wasn't a MtF trans or a butch lesbian) existed so I could find her

I wish a woman with a male brain (that wasn't a MtF trans or a butch lesbian) existed so I could find her
knajjd: *cocks gun* easy there, boyo.

I wonder how I’d look as a foid

It would be good tbh i would find a cuck betabuxx and live neet for life

I would definitely live a better life

To be honest, not gonna lie. Every man's fantasy really. Imagine if women were attracted to the majority of males, you would have situations like this: you become friends with a girl and she eventually confesses her feelings for you, you could maybe get a girl orbiter, maybe get an obsessive stalker (I wish tbh), stuff that's reserved for Chad would apply to a larger pool of males.

Actually romance is a masculine concept I think, but projected onto women

To be honest, not gonna lie. Every man's fantasy really. Imagine if women were attracted to the majority of males, you would have situations like this: you become friends with a girl and she eventually confesses her feelings for you, you could maybe get a girl orbiter, maybe get an obsessive stalker (I wish tbh), stuff that's reserved for Chad would apply to a larger pool of males.

Actually romance is a masculine concept I think, but projected onto women
And a woman with a male brain would probably have a way more broad list of what she finds attractive in a man
And you can be emotionally open with her and she won't find you less attractive

We wouldn't be able to appreciate tutorial mode because our inability to have Chad commit would drive us insane

Unless we retain our male nature, we would be miserable as foids
Yeah I think youre mistaking ‘mild depression about external factors’ that foids feel for the full blown helplessness of being an incel.

If I woke up as a foid tomorrow, I'd milk it for all its worth. Government assistance, patreon cuck donations, everything short of taking strange cock in my holes.

It would be a shame to let all of that privilege and free shit go to waste.

I would lesbianmax