Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory - Incels should try to meet half black girls.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Mulatto girls, according to personal anecdotal evidence, seem not to aggressively hate small children like most young women in the modern west. This might mean that they may seriously entertain the notion of being a mother. An introverted or religioncoping mullato girl seems like a good candidate for wife material.

I'll take half black, quarter black, fully black, african dark black girls. I find girls that have brown or darker skin as hot.

JBW theory.

Suifuel for ethnics.

Mulatto girls, according to personal anecdotal evidence, seem not to aggressively hate small children like most young women in the modern west. This might mean that they may seriously entertain the notion of being a mother. An introverted or religioncoping mullato girl seems like a good candidate for wife material.
what part of incel dont you understand ?? incel = not have ANY GIRL ...

Maybe they never went for them. Would be funny if some of them in the past somehow might have been interested in him but he just didn't want them.

I got rejected by one so what's your point, and a single mother who is 5 years older than me.

they are so fucking rare. I've never gotten one to match with me

I will fuck any female of any race

Gorilla 2293965 1280

WOW its so simple! ty OP!

Anecdote =/= dated
anecdote = observation
I am a khhv.
My reasoning is that non-mayos have better birthrates and thus are less antichildren feminist. Also, being different will result in nonbullying empathy, especially if she is one of the only non-white girls in a small town.

Last edited:
Cope

Bruh I’ll take whatever skin dlc a foid has at this point to get the krempee :feelsEhh::feelsYall:

If you are a white tallfaggot, sure, be my guest.

All taken

This and very much so.
Where I live there are a lot of black and half black foids.
Go and talk to them: They all have a husband and children and family. None is free to date.
In 2020, a datable foid is more precious and rare than gold.

tbh stupid theory all woman are the same and want chad cock

All women are whores the same way. If you think there's an escape, you are fooling yourself.

I'll take half black, quarter black, fully black, african dark black girls. I find girls that have brown or darker skin as hot.
I find women in general hot

Fucking disgusting.

:soy:

Just another mayo"cel" thread.

None of those will embrace birdcels, so it doesn't help me. Miscegenation copers BTFO tbh.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT
OUT OUT OUT
FUCKING NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT
OUT OUT OUT
FUCKING NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This wouldn't work in USA, but in UK it would

80% Mulatto marry white men

We got a chance JBW :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Dunno, would fuck every foid.

I have asked out mulatto girls, very ugly few at that, still got rejected though. But this is interesting I suppose

Lightskin girls have rejected me the most brutally.

Doesn't work for curry men like myself.

I would probably have more luck with Asian girls and half black girls are pretty rare even here.