Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Theory] Smiling = ugly

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Virtually every guy (even Chad) looks worse than they smile. Need some proof?

VYzb9hz.png

james-marsden.jpg

xcA1DUY.jpg

1474682234852.jpg

francisco-lachowski-3.jpg

3dcf3392bfb238bc765a86cee97c4823--chico-lachowski-white-smile.jpg

latest

766af31e83d29db3c85cfe9ce01f31ac.jpg

If you want to look your best, NEVER smile.

If I don’t smile I will subconsciously frown and look pitiful

OH YEAH NOW I HAVE THE ADVANTAGE

cope

chads smiling still mog to death 99,99 % of all males on earth

Can confirm. I look like a subhuman when not smiling but like a deformed retarded pug when smiling. However Chad is still Chad no matter what kind of expression he makes.

Not one of those examples of smiling-Chad looks worse than the non-smiling Chad.

i look less asymmetrical when smiling

j-j-j-just dont smile bro !!! women love mean looking guys

331389_h4.jpg

Pouuop said:
cope

chads smiling still mog to death 99,99 % of all males on earth

But smiling Chad gets mogged by non-smiling Chad.

incelman said:

His real smile probably looks 1000 times worse. You can't use a Faceapp smile as your example lol.

This is ridiculous. I've never seen cope this strong

Framecel222 said:
His real smile probably looks 1000 times worse. You can't use a Faceapp smile as your example lol.

I wonder hwo zyros looks smiling

GunnaSecure said:
This is ridiculous. I've never seen cope this strong

How is this a cope?

incelman said:
I wonder hwo zyros looks smiling

I've wondered this exact thing too actually.

Petition for @Zyros to post a smiling picture.

Smiling is a sign of a low T beta cuck. Chad dominates his environment with the look of a bloodlusty alpha hunter.

Framecel222 said:
How is this a cope?

I've wondered this exact thing too actually.

Petition for @Zyros to post a smiling picture.

He probably never smiles. He is too self consious about his looks. The guy is a narcissistic yet inferiority complex

Framecel222 said:
How is this a cope?

"My smile is ugly, but it's okay because every other man on earth has ugly smiles!"

None of them look uglier when they smile.

It isn't the smile alone that makes people seem attractive, though. Normies say "just smile" because when a normie smiles they are expressing that they are comfortable and enjoying themselves. When a person forces a smile when they are not comfortable it just looks offputting, or as how normies would put it, "creepy." Women want men they are interested in to smile because the smile is what makes the woman feel comfortable and at ease. If a man they are not attracted to smiles at them then it is considered "creepy."

___________ when ugly = bad.
___________ when attractive = good.

blackcel said:
"My smile is ugly, but it's okay because every other man on earth has ugly smiles!"

Obviously they all mog me no matter what expression they make. I'm saying every man looks better when not smiling than they do when they are smiling. That's it.

the "men shouldn't smile" in dating pics trope was started by OKcupid (almost a decade ago now, damn time flies) https://theblog.okcupid.com/the-4-big-myths-of-profile-pictures-41bedf26e4d

earlier this year, it was challenged by a pic rating platform called photofeeler https://blog.photofeeler.com/okcupid-is-wrong-about-smiling-eye-contact-mens-dating-profile-photos/

4PAn15c.png

photofeeler's data shows 
  • if you're making eye-contact with the camera, it's better to smile (by a smidgen)
  • if you're NOT making eye-contact, it makes no statistically significant diff
probably ultimately depends on the person. some people have truly shit skull genetics that gets hidden when they smile 

GHeDgbE.png

Pouuop said:
j-j-j-just dont smile bro !!! women love mean looking guys

331389_h4.jpg

He is so destroyed by a garbage eye area.

Framecel222 said:
Virtually every guy (even Chad) looks worse than they smile. Need some proof?

VYzb9hz.png

james-marsden.jpg

xcA1DUY.jpg

1474682234852.jpg

francisco-lachowski-3.jpg

3dcf3392bfb238bc765a86cee97c4823--chico-lachowski-white-smile.jpg

latest

766af31e83d29db3c85cfe9ce01f31ac.jpg

If you want to look your best, NEVER smile.

Especially with fucked teeth

CopingGymcel said:
He is so destroyed by a garbage eye area.

pjsHxNI.jpg

Legit. He needs to run sunglasses game.

blackpill_incel said:
Especially with fucked teeth

Toothcel is another level of hell. I used to be one, it was worse than death.

subsaharan said:
the "men shouldn't smile" in dating pics trope was started by OKcupid (almost a decade ago now, damn time flies) https://theblog.okcupid.com/the-4-big-myths-of-profile-pictures-41bedf26e4d
earlier this year, it was challenged by a pic rating platform called photofeeler https://blog.photofeeler.com/okcupid-is-wrong-about-smiling-eye-contact-mens-dating-profile-photos/
4PAn15c.png

photofeeler's data shows
  • if you're making eye-contact with the camera, it's better to smile (by a smidgen)
probably ultimately depends on the person. some people have truly shit skull genetics that gets hidden when they smile
GHeDgbE.png

You trust what women SAY over what they DO? JFL @ you if you think photofeeler is a better barometer than OKcupid messages.

This can be proven by nature.

The Chad of the jungle lion never smiles.

e619a4eb8af0a0bef8e9316c4bbe5f61--the-lion-king-a-lion.jpg

While the ugly beta hyena that scavenges Chad lion's scraps smiles like a retard.

hyenas-laugh-2.jpg

Solitarian_Walker said:
This can be proven by nature.

The Chad of the Jungle lion never smiles.

e619a4eb8af0a0bef8e9316c4bbe5f61--the-lion-king-a-lion.jpg

While the laughing beta hyena that scavenges Chad lion's scraps smiles like a retard.

hyenas-laugh-2.jpg

dhMeAzK.gif

Chad lion vs virgin hyena.

Framecel222 said:
subsaharan said:
4PAn15c.png

photofeeler's data shows
GHeDgbE.png
You trust what women SAY over what they DO? JFL @ you if you think photofeeler is a better barometer than OKcupid messages.
look @ the photofeeler page. They raise some valid points because OKcupid did not do any tests for statistical significance nor did they provide enough transparency in their data (or better yet, the actual derived data) for this to be inferred much less calculated

Looking at OKcupid's page and graph again, it looks like when it comes to looking AT the camera, BOTH platforms are consistent: It's better to SMILE. Where the platforms differ is when you're looking AWAY from the camera -- Okcupid says it's WAY better to NOT SMILE IF you're looking AWAY, while photofeeler is saying there's no statistically significant difference

Basically, Okcupid is saying the best type of pic looks like this:

eyZ7Kg8.png

This doesn't make any sense lol.

Those guys all have narrow palates.

i_a_m_i said:

Only smile if you have a broad palate, big and straight teeth theory. If you don't have that, don't bother.

If i had an attractive smile i would probably be slaying at a party right now. Honestly an underrated feature.

i never smile and im just low-trust serial killer

subsaharan said:
look @ the photofeeler page. They raise some valid points because OKcupid did not do any tests for statistical significance nor did they provide enough transparency in their data (or better yet, the actual derived data) for this to be inferred much less calculated

Looking at OKcupid's page and graph again, it looks like when it comes to looking AT the camera, BOTH platforms are consistent: It's better to SMILE. Where the platforms differ is when you're looking AWAY from the camera -- Okcupid says it's WAY better to NOT SMILE IF you're looking AWAY, while photofeeler is saying there's no statistically significant difference

eyZ7Kg8.png

Damn I look that bad in pics too and applied this knowledge and even convinced my dad to stop telling me to look into the cam and smile like a retard but now I just realise that NOTHING WORKS WHEN YOU ARE UGLY. Everything else is cope.

Unless you have a top tier eye area, it's better to smile when taking pictures. Otherwise you'll look aspie as fuck.

i_a_m_i said:

No they don’t. If you only have 6 teeth smile, that’s a narrow palate.

Just no... I look fucked up when I smile. Chads look good when they smile, idk how your visualization works..
You look good if your teeth aren't fucked.

subsaharan said:
Framecel222 said:
subsaharan said:
4PAn15c.png

photofeeler's data shows
GHeDgbE.png
eyZ7Kg8.png
damn I look weird in that pose.. well not ugly but just weird lmao