Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [THEORY] The Genetic Lottery Pill | Chads are Made By Chance

*This post will take three minutes to read, but if you're lazy the bare-bone minimum to understand are highlighted in green

Hypothesis: We all had a chance at being Chad's. That's the truth. You can all it a cope if you want, but it's true. Our genes always had the potential to be attractive and sought after. Let me explain.

When a mother and a father conceive a child that child is formed of 46 chromosomes, or 23 from each parent. These chromosomes are what makes up your genes, effecting your behaviour, blood type and genetics. But we all know this, this probably isn't anything new to you. But what you may not have known is that each gene or chromosome comes with multiple variants of the same traits. one chromosome can be expressed in multiple different forms, for example, your blood type can be A, AB, B or O and many times is something that neither of your parents have.

This is called Gene Expression.

*Gene expression is the process by which information from a gene is used in the synthesis of a functional gene product that enable to produce protein as the end product. These products are often proteins, but in non-protein-coding genes such as transfer RNA or small nuclear RNA genes, the product is a functional RNA.

But some genes do not end up expressed even if you have the chromosomes required for it. This is how deadly diseases such as cancer can be unknowingly transferred through a blood-line for years before actually becoming active in a person.

Gene expression control
But this isn't all, there also exists something called genetic variation,Genetic variation refers to diversity in gene frequencies. Genetic variation can refer to differences between individuals or to differences between populations. Mutation is the ultimate source of genetic variation, but mechanisms such as sexual reproduction and genetic drift contribute to it as well.

Paired chromosomes separate
Recombination

Genetic Variation, Gene Expression, Recombination as well as meiosis all contribute towards this randomization of trait combinations and possible proteins and features your genetics can express.

*Meiosis is a special type of cell division of germ cells in sexually-reproducing organisms used to produce the gametes, such as sperm or egg cells. It involves two rounds of division that ultimately result in four cells with only one copy of each paternal and maternal chromosome. Meiosis produces four haploid (n) gametes that are genetically unique from each other and the original parent (germ) cell.

Unknown

Even without this however there's already 8,324,608 possible combination for chromosomes.

FIG2
FIG1

And you weren't the only one who had 8 million possible variations of their genes, every single (non Autistic) person had a one in 8 million chance of looking how they do. In one of these 8 million you had the chance to be significantly more attractive. Maybe your genes for a negative canthal tilt are turned off and not expressed in one of these 8 million, maybe you don't have messed up teeth, maybe you have and extra inch or two on your height, maybe you have higher testosterone levels and more sexually day-orphic features in one of these realities.

If you have a sibling is your sibling more attractive than you? Do you mo
g them? Chad's, or good looking people are simply those who got the best out of their 8 million combinations and mutations.

*This means that there are a few combinations that would produce the most attractive facial aesthetic, and one that would allow you to have easiest access to sex and resources.

These are the Odds of The Genetic Lottery, 1 in 8 Million.

The one in 8 million chance that you turned out how you did.

BONUS: AUTISTISM SHOWS STRONG
CORRELATION WITH THE DUPLICATION OF THE 22ND CHROMOSOMES AND THE DELETIONS OF SOME, BECAUSE OF THIS, AUTISTIC PEOPLE TYPICALLY HAVE A LOWER CHANCE IN THE GENETIC LOTTERY. https://www.spectrumnews.org/news/dna-doubling-on-chromosome-22-shows-strong-ties-to-autism/D

Sources:

@Gymcelled @Heartless @THE TRUE HONKLER

@SergeantIncel @Master

Attachments

• recombination.gif
    recombination.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 35
  • recombination.gif
    recombination.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Its not a theory, just look at chico, barret and o’prys subhumans parents

Life is so lame. I probably would have turned into a Chad if a fly didn't decide to bite me when I was one year old and give me a disease that would disfigure my face.
These are the Odds of The Genetic Lottery, 1 in 8 Million.
:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:
Life is a scam. It's genetic gambling.

:feelsYall: i see you were inspired by my bonus blackpill on autism

Good post because there are always some people who wonder why 2 attractive parents give birth to an ugly child or the opposite like with chico. Or the one kid who's much taller or much shorter than everyone else in the family. Brutal stuff

i see you were inspired by my bonus blackpill on autism

I found out that autistic people have less possible gene combinations and thought I might as well include it.

BONUS: AUTISTISM SHOWS STRONG CORRELATION WITH THE DUPLICATION OF THE 22ND CHROMOSOMES AND THE DELETIONS OF SOME, BECAUSE OF THIS, AUTISTIC PEOPLE TYPICALLY HAVE A LOWER CHANCE IN THE GENETIC LOTTERY.
Brutal.
Never even began for non-NTs

View attachment 391176
O’Pry’s dad was probably a mogger in his prime. Similar eye area and taller than his son.
21DC708E 985A 4C5C B235 5D8AC36A827D

Chico doesnt have exceptionally good bones and he’s balding now and idk about Barrett

Life is so lame. I probably would have turned into a Chad if a fly didn't decide to bite me when I was one year old and give me a disease that would disfigure my face.

:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Fuck, what kind of fly was it?

Very in depth in addition to being very informative,great thread.

Long way of saying it’s over.

Exactly what type of virus was that fly carrying?

wet is water post

wet is water post
Pretty much. Anyone who didn’t know genetic recombination is a thing and that short parents can have a tall kid is automatically low IQ. It happens but not often making this post’s agenda that “We could have been Chad!” even lower IQ.

Pretty much. Anyone who didn’t know genetic recombination is a thing and that short parents can have a tall kid is automatically low IQ. It happens but not often making this post’s agenda that “We could have been Chad!” even lower IQ.
Thumbsupguy

I was going to ignore this thread on the hypothesis alone, but I'm glad there still are sensible people in this forum.

You'd be surprised by the amount of people who don't, anyways the idea that we all had the potential to be significantly more attractive is true, like I said we had 8 million possible gene combinations. I even highlighted the fact that the chances are super low by stating 'these are the odds of the genetic lottery: 1 in 8 million'

This explains why I'm the tallest person in my family, on both sides. I'm not trying to brag though as I'm still only 5'11, so I don't mog anyone. However I lost the genetic lottery due to getting the Autism gene, which no-one in my family has either. It just goes to show how much of life is down to random chance and that there is always a chance of something going wrong no matter how likely people are to believe the opposite.
I would trade an inch or two of my height to get rid of the autism gene, assuming I'm creating my character like at the start of an RPG. It's truly brutal being a perpetual outcast and a loner.

Exactly what type of virus was that fly carrying?
Fuck, what kind of fly was it?
Never really knew what type of fly.. probably a common everyday fly. It bit me when I was one and it gave me Brain Stem Inflammation aka Encephalitis. And for the virus it was carrying the doctors never knew. Just that I got and inflamed Brain Stem. Very low chance of survival. I'm suppose to be "lucky" to be alive. :feelsbadman: I sure don't feel it. Every joint in my body is showing signs of Arthritis and locking occasionally too. Been through describing myself quite a bit on here. The simple explanation is that my face is fucked ever since that day and my body is following it.

BONUS: AUTISTISM SHOWS STRONG CORRELATION WITH THE DUPLICATION OF THE 22ND CHROMOSOMES AND THE DELETIONS OF SOME, BECAUSE OF THIS, AUTISTIC PEOPLE TYPICALLY HAVE A LOWER CHANCE IN THE GENETIC LOTTERY

Just have correctly arranged nucleobases theory

honestly I didn't read all the thread but a scientific theory isn't "just a theory" there's a different meaning from the usual use.

A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment. Such fact-supported theories are not "guesses" but reliable accounts of the real world

and for your claims regarding the aforementioned models as example of this theory ;

>Their parents are old and above healthy weight, wrinkled, receding hairline, bone structure already worse, etc... not what they really looked like when young, not a realistic and fair comparison (just see Chico descension, it hit him hard and is noticeable, the same applies to his parents).
>Their parents are tall and Chico resembles his mother while Sean is extremely similar to his father even his nose shape.

Never really knew what type of fly.. probably a common everyday fly. It bit me when I was one and it gave me Brain Stem Inflammation aka Encephalitis. And for the virus it was carrying the doctors never knew. Just that I got and inflamed Brain Stem. Very low chance of survival. I'm suppose to be "lucky" to be alive. :feelsbadman: I sure don't feel it. Every joint in my body is showing signs of Arthritis and locking occasionally too. Been through describing myself quite a bit on here. The simple explanation is that my face is fucked ever since that day and my body is following it.

Fuck man, you don't deserve this. You don't deserve this bullshit. Fuckkkkkkkk

How old are users of this forum that they didn't know how genes worked? you are what you are because of your genes. your genes programmed you ugly and stupid.

did your parents tell you u were going to get fucked by princesses as a kid? how is it a shock that as an adult your ugly factor repels women?

Explains why my older brothers are several inches taller than me and I look nothing like them, same goes for my father. Soys will deny any science that goes against their agenda, this post is definitely one of them.

Height is the single biggest determining factor deciding the quality of a mans life, there's tons of evidence supporting this

Height >>>>>>>>>>>> anything else

Height is the single biggest determining factor deciding the quality of a mans life, there's tons of evidence supporting this

174cm here...how bad is it?

I'd rather lose 10 cm from my height and have a 6/10 face instead of a 3/10.

Just recombine your genes bro

It's mostly hormones that make us ugly.

If our bodies don't produce the right hormones (mainly testosterone and HGH) at the right time, our bones won't grow correctly, therefore making us into ugly manlets.

Someone could have Chad genes, but if they have a shit diet or some disease that messes up their hormones, they won't grow to their fullest potential during puberty.

nice post but kind of water if im going to be be honest