Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [theory] why less females are diagnosed with autism

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
In general, women get much more positive reinforcement than men do. This is especially true when it comes to having bad social skills/autism. women can get away with having bad social skills, and still get treated well. if a female is shy due to autism, that's considered cute by many guys, and they will still love her for it. if a male is shy due to autism, he's a loser and a social reject.

It's much harder to overcome the social issues caused by autism if you get negative reinforcement from society. autistic females get positive reinforcement from society, so are better able to overcome their social anxiety, and thus less likely to receive an autism diagnosis.

this also relates to a thread I saw earlier: https://incels.is/threads/women-wit...d-much-better-by-society.149738/#post-5998982

if autistic women are diagnosed with autism despite all the positive reinforcement they get, it makes sense that their case is more severe than normal, leading to this finding.

true. true. but its also due to men having higher testosterone that essentially means that they are more predisposed to getting it

Men usually have more mental disorders and physical problems in general because of only having one x chromosome.
That makes it so we are born with more recessive features and one mutation will be death, meanwhile in women that other x chromosome will compensate for it.

if a female is shy due to autism, that's considered cute by many guys, and they will still love her for it. if a male is shy due to autism, he's a loser and a social reject.

Autism is the extreme version of the male brain. I lowkey wish I was autistic because I would have better Logical/Reasoning skills.

Autism is the extreme version of the male brain. I lowkey wish I was autistic because I would have better Logical/Reasoning skills.
One dude here crunched the numbers and the average autist IQ is like 97. We're fucking retards, bro, we have nothing to be envious of.

How is extreme foid brain called?

One dude here crunched the numbers and the average autist IQ is like 97. We're fucking retards, bro, we have nothing to be envious of.
Speak for yourself.

just a bunch of fucking retards with nerdy embarrassing interests!

Foids can have any possible mental issue and still live on tutorial island because of their pussies.

I know things such as femoid autists exist but, just like regular male incels and so called femcels, everyone just cares about themselve, so I don't put in any thought into femoid autists/femcels because at the end of the day they are just self interested people that will always cause people like me harm

In general, women get much more positive reinforcement than men do. This is especially true when it comes to having bad social skills/autism. women can get away with having bad social skills, and still get treated well. if a female is shy due to autism, that's considered cute by many guys, and they will still love her for it. if a male is shy due to autism, he's a loser and a social reject.

It's much harder to overcome the social issues caused by autism if you get negative reinforcement from society. autistic females get positive reinforcement from society, so are better able to overcome their social anxiety, and thus less likely to receive an autism diagnosis.

this also relates to a thread I saw earlier: https://incels.is/threads/women-wit...d-much-better-by-society.149738/#post-5998982

if autistic women are diagnosed with autism despite all the positive reinforcement they get, it makes sense that their case is more severe than normal, leading to this finding.
Makes sense, men are more affected by the negative side of autism than females are so suffer more. If you see an actual struggling female on the spectrum with no bf then she really is struggling. Chances are many FtM trannies are autistic women.
Yeah but you would of been a more likely candidate for bullying, won't charge up from interacting with others & will struggle to communicate with others or be accepted by any groups.
Makes me laugh how autists are seen by normies as either dribbling window lickers or fucking genius 160IQ savants that are eccentric. No middle ground in their minds.
Bipolar disorder, which is no surprise considering how subhuman and estrogen-dominant the condition is
Really? I'd say an extremely feminine brain is schizophrenia as it's emotions creating things that are not there & overriding logic's take on reality.

Last edited:
I'd call it schizophrenia. Being completely detached from reality.
Lmaooooooooooooooooo. Foids are really unironically detached from reality and live in their own world

autistics are lower in IQ

true. true. but its also due to men having higher testosterone that essentially means that they are more predisposed to getting it
This is scientifically incorrect yet every lowiqcel agrees. Autism is to do with how your brain is wired, so you have it from birth. Nothing to do with the amount of testosterone which is a hormone. Testosterone may make you more visibly autistic but it won't change the wiring of your brain.
autistics are lower in IQ
This is due to having a lack of social re-enforcement teamwork. Imagine someone having to teach themselves everything as opposed to those who have a study group and able to share knowledge. This is not genetic.

This is scientifically incorrect yet every lowiqcel agrees. Autism is to do with how your brain is wired, so you have it from birth. Nothing to do with the amount of testosterone which is a hormone. Testosterone may make you more visibly autistic but it won't change the wiring of your brain.

This is due to having a lack of social re-enforcement teamwork. Imagine someone having to teach themselves everything as opposed to those who have a study group and able to share knowledge. This is not genetic.
cope everything you learn which is high IQ is either from books or online by yourself (reading something that others wrote ofc, but it doesn't require social interaction)
teammworks are low IQ

cope everything you learn which is high IQ is either from books or online by yourself (reading something that others wrote ofc, but it doesn't require social interaction)
teammworks are low IQ
Why do scientists have things "peer reviewed" before publishing then?

i wouldnt say that being ignorant or learning something that's incorrect is low iq? regardless, being higher testosterone increases chances of being predisposed to autism

i wouldnt say that being ignorant or learning something that's incorrect is low iq? regardless, being higher testosterone increases chances of being predisposed to autism
Autism is from birth and its the makeup of your brain. Testosterone is a hormone created in your balls. Two completely different things. Why is that so hard to grasp.

Autism is from birth and its the makeup of your brain. Testosterone is a hormone created in your balls. Two completely different things. Why is that so hard to grasp.

testosterone will influence the way how your brain is wired to some extent

I don't believe any female is autistic unless they're on the nonverbal retarded end of the spectrum where it is plainly obvious. But virtually ALL the 'foids I've encountered that supposedly had aspergers A.) They were of course self-diagnosed B.) They seemed quite NT and just thinks like "being a bit shy" (and this is IMAGINED shyness even in most cases) makes you autistic. Now some of them probably did have narcissistic personality disorder or social anxiety or something, but one of the biggest hallmarks of autism is naivety, being unable to pretend, being very straightforward and authentic as well as very concrete and literal processing. All of the 'foids mentioned did NOT have these traits and acted just like every other 'foid aside from maybe being a little shy/having a "nerdy" hobby

Why do scientists have things "peer reviewed" before publishing then?
because researching stuff requires corporation, learning and researching stuff are not the same
I didn't learn anything with anyone, in fact 90% of what I know is from me sitting in front of my screen alone

What @misterbean9 was referring to is prenatal testosterone and its effects on the developing brain of a fetus.

As an autist, the size of my index finger and ring finger are actually equivalent, indicating an even exposure to testosterone and estrogen in the wound, and perhaps this influenced my intelligence profile as an adult (verbally inclined but not lacking in spatial skills).

What @misterbean9 was referring to is prenatal testosterone and its effects on the developing brain of a fetus.

As an autist, the size of my index finger and ring finger are actually equivalent, indicating an even exposure to testosterone and estrogen in the wound, and perhaps this influenced my intelligence profile as an adult (verbally inclined but not lacking in spatial skills).
the wound? lol