Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
I am curious how there is ugly genes in this date. How they have survived so far? (While females are too picky) my answer to this question is WWII. Males became almost extinct and women wanted dicks so hard that they accepted to fuck with ugly men who survived. Or they loved every other man who survived the WWII. (maybe being a WWII survivor makes you a chad in those years)

What do you think?
[Answer prediction: giga cope, low iq post]

Most people want children; eventually the uglies find the uglies and the result is a future incel.

You don't only inherit genes from your parents, sometimes traits skip generations, so you can get genes from your great, great, great aunt.

Also, some aspects of their genes get tossed aside. For example, let's say your father looks like a Chad. You don't necessarily get the genes for your looks from him, you might get some lesser parts from the genes of your mother or maybe some other ancestors, and the only good genes you get might be for running or some other random shit.

Basically, it's a lottery. Your parents can be uberchad and stacy, and you can still be the truest -cel of all.

giga cope, low iq post

Regression to the mean. You could create a planet of just 10/10 Chads and Stacies with 200IQs, and after just a few generations, the average person would be 5/10 with 100IQ.

Modern medicine allowed undesireable gene mutations to survive.

I am curious how there is ugly genes in this date. How they have survived so far? (While females are too picky) my answer to this question is WWII. Males became almost extinct and women wanted dicks so hard that they accepted to fuck with ugly men who survived. Or they loved every other man who survived the WWII. (maybe being a WWII survivor makes you a chad in those years)

What do you think?

[Answer prediction: giga cope, low iq post]
Females where already excessively hypergamous before WWII (the infamous Roaring Twenties ...). WWII added nothing to that balance, except that only the strongest soldiers, luckiest motherfuckers or sneakiest deserters had the opportunity to reproduce afterward. In a sense, the outcome would have had been the exact opposite to the one you stated in your theory, since only the "best males" (in their respective category) survived.

The reason why we still see incels today is that 0/10 up to 4/10 females will always find a 6/10 dude who is willing to have children with them. Even if ugly dudes die without reproducing (which is a timeless phenomenon), their female looksmatch can always have dozen of children.