Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Therapist ? More like Tehee rapist

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
- Most therapists are woman who grew up only talking to specific type of man (Chads) and doesnt know how man express their emotions other than physical force or yelling (Since Chad asserts dominance that way thats the only way they know.)
- Therapists will get you addicted to shitty drugs because you vented about how shitty and degenerate the society has become
- A lot of them are rich so they dont understand us
- Foid therapists were usually decently popular in highschool and lived their lives the best way while it was at their peak,they are sitll living in that time.
- They will blame you when you get left behind by other people and make you just angry
And most importantly :

THEY CANT FİX YOUR FUCKİN FACE

incels need cosmetic surgeons not useless fucking therapists. No words in any language can make my situation better.

- They will blame you when you get left behind by other people and make you just angry
Mine is a female therapist. She helped me come into terms with a lot of trauma.
Basically she helped me realize that I should cut off all the negative people from my life. Which I did.
But at the end of the day, she gave me the same advice normies did. Which is that you can't change the past. You can't turn back time.

I'm not going to listen to advice from someone that hasn't experienced at least similar troubles to me.

All foids lifemog us tenfold.

Mine is a female therapist. She helped me come into terms with a lot of trauma.
Basically she helped me realize that I should cut off all the negative people from my life. Which I did.
But at the end of the day, she gave me the same advice normies did. Which is that you can't change the past. You can't turn back time.
:feelsugh:

I'm not going to listen to advice from someone that hasn't experienced at least similar troubles to me.

All foids lifemog us tenfold.
Same. I also have a had time trusting others. In the past whenever I opened up it just bit me in the ass later on