Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Therapist tells incel to kill himself

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
JFL

Would she say it to CHAD? NEVER.

Therapist needs her license revoked.

Really cant say much until we know how he looks. In general, men get little support when it comes to mental health/depression.

atleast she is honest

Only sociopaths become therapists. Only a sociopath would listen to the problems of others all day just so they can order them around and dictate their life.

Really cant say much until we know how he looks. In general, men get little support when it comes to mental health/depression.

I can assure you he is normie at most. Chad would NEVER end up in a situation like this.

at least she doesn't feed him bluepilled advice so he can be a slave to the system for the next 50 yrs.

I can assure you he is normie at most. Chad would NEVER end up in a situation like this.

Youd be surprised. Maybe not chad/giga chad but men in 2019 have little value . Ive seen guys much better looking than myself end up far worse with little to no help from soyciety.

Pretty based ngl

Just let your ugly incel son die bro, cleanse the gene pool bro

typical.
foid social worker cant comprehend the issues of men
a tale as old as time

His last suicide attempt was in September, and ever since we have removed his door and set alarms at night, to check on him once every half an hour. We keep medication, knifes, belts, basically any sharp thing you could think of under lock and key. He is not allowed to drive or go anywhere by himself.

if my kid ever got that bad I would put them in a mental hospital

Youd be surprised. Maybe not chad/giga chad but men in 2019 have little value . Ive seen guys much better looking than myself end up far worse with little to no help from soyciety.

I wouldn't. I've specifically talked about Chad. Real Chad do not ends up in this shit. A high tier normie or even a chadlite could, but i expect just for the less masculine ones.

Testosterone is a natural anti-depressant.

You know how it is. This world is fucked

Why should we cower in fear while these foids choose the 1% of men? Let them fuck all the Chads, work on yourself, get fit, get rich, and keep your money to yourself. If women approach him later on, tell them to fuck off. If the therapist tells OP to kill himself, he should rise up, tell her to go fuck herself.

I wouldn't. I've specifically talked about Chad. Real Chad do not ends up in this shit. A high tier normie or even a chadlite could, but i expect just for the less masculine ones.

Testosterone is a natural anti-depressant.

Being a chad has little to do with T levels. Iam sure many of us have quite high T levels but that doesnt make us less prone to depression given our situation.

She would ask chad to fuck her in the therapy room

This is what people who recommend therapy are leading you into.

For once they didn't advice castration.

edit: read the comments there and you would see how most of them agree with that useless cunt. Ask yourself one thing.
Do you think the therapist would say such thing to a girl? Of course not. Even the fuckers out there would be outraged.
A male has no value in this society.

Last edited:
This is why you don't have kids without anticipating this shit. Normie retards
And dumb bitch therapist should be shot with her le fancy degree i know so much attitude. Dumb cunt

Last edited:
Being a chad has little to do with T levels. Iam sure many of us have quite high T levels but that doesnt make us less prone to depression given our situation.

Chad's tend to have higher T. Rarely see a quiet Chad

I recall Juden Peterson advocating suicide as a legitimate and tangible way of "ending your pain" rather than prolonged and potential incurable suffering via depression .

It was a bite-size video which I can't find and now all I find is him backpedaling with anti-suicidal thoughts videos (like below).

Sounds like a good therapist, wish I had her instead of my previous professional liar

Chad's tend to have higher T. Rarely see a quiet Chad

Thats because quiet people are more likely to go unnoticed.
"Female therapist" btw is an oxymoron. Whores are in no position to offer advice to others, especially low value men. The only therapy a whore can offer is sex.

"Female therapist" btw is an oxymoron. Whores are in no position to offer advice to others, especially low value men. The only therapy a whore can offer is sex.

well said. Never understood why men go to female therapists. Therapy itself is a scam, but got to a male one if you really want to go.

Therapist is being kind. Telling the boy the bitter truth and remedy. Blackpilled for sure.

All my therapists have been men. My current one actually has admitted he has trouble with women and sympathize with the incel plight.

>we set him up with a new therapist
>this woman
do I even have to say anything? fucking bad move. in my life I have never find any solace from any word uttered by a woman. it has been always good men that helped me in my darkest times. only profession it's preferable to setting one's son up with a woman is a fucking prostitution. other than that get a good man.

and people ITT seem to miss the point of therapist. a therapist's job is not to tell patients the truth, it's to cure people, make them not to kill themselves because of psychological problems. it might be the truth that this universe is shit and life is gay but that's not what this man has paid her to tell to his son.

Typical foid, I hate women so much

therapist is doing him a favour. it's the only way his suffering will end.

I would have killed the therapist if this happened to me

jfl so true. women have brain of a nut and are awful at everything. they are too DUMB to go into stem. the highest position they can be at is management because they playy mega friendly game to the boss and boss being a cuck will give her high position cause shes female and its nice to have one interact with you everyday.

women cant help men with therapy because they live since birth in easy mode and dont have to worry about anything other than how to find bf whos 2cm taller than ex or deciding which bf would let her move in for free

jfl so true. women have brain of a nut and are awful at everything. they are too DUMB to go into stem. the highest position they can be at is management because they playy mega friendly game to the boss and boss being a cuck will give her high position cause shes female and its nice to have one interact with you everyday.

women cant help men with therapy because they live since birth in easy mode and dont have to worry about anything other than how to find bf whos 2cm taller than ex or deciding which bf would let her move in for free

Yes. On top of that, some of these whores are plain cruel. One less man in the world is better as per their feminist agenda.

He is probably ugly, if he looked like chad therapist would tell him there is so much to live for!

She doesn't give a shit about the kid and she didn't say it out of compassion, she just want to get rid of an ugly male.

I don't know why people on here praise women for being honest about how shitty they are
You misinterpret my answer. I'm saying any therapist, regardless of gender, is right by saying suicide is a good option for an incel.
I hate people who say suicide is a bad option, that is :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: as hell

If the therapist said, "your life is fine, just keep going!!" That would be infuriating

Chads don’t end up needing therapists most of the time.

It's the best advice a therapist has ever given

lmao obviously he would be better of dying. why should he continue to live and suffer? low IQ boomer logic

Blackpilled therapist