Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Therapist tells incel to kill himself

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
"almost like no one wants him to get better."

Yeah thats the bitter truth, need to get to the bottom of the well, not just stare into it and then you will realize that this is true. Only thing making me lose my mind sometimes is exactly this experience repeated ad nauseam, go somewhere seeking help, confront the person claiming to be a professional with your issues, get nothing "advice" anons can come up with on the internet and/or shitty pills, confront again, get told to go somewhere else since they cant help, confront again with this hypocrisy and your troubles and then the banger "but I´ve really done my best helping you, whats your problem that you just dont get better?".

Helping actually is easy, just be a friend to people in need, go out with them and make them a part of the world of the living again.

In any case I hope this irresponsible giga bitch gets to die a horribly violent death in minecraft, just another underage dead boy because of her.

You are literally a cuck if you promote male suicide.
The male in the story would be happier roping so would everyone else. It's literally woke

I don't see this as a bad thing.
Therapists need to supply me with a shotgun.

Female therapist has a higher IQ than this cuckold father,
Despite her knowledge and expierience I doubt she'd help him cause they can't display good will towards ugly males.
That's just how they are programmed.
Even if she went by the book and made him accept his problems and give real advice or sth idk she would probably do it without caring and show it even, he would just be given information without any support
Would rope eventually in spite her "best efforts"

That's how I see female therapists tbh

TL;DR
Energy>Intention
Fuck female theraps if male

Last edited:
Was stupid enough to read a few of the comments. Unsuprisingly the foid therapists behaviour is largely ignored and people focus on telling him to get his son into "psychiatric care" with a "team of doctors" since the "poor daughter" suffers too much from the situation at home.

Pretty pissed of, shouldnt be suprised though, abandoning an underage person in such a situation of plight is a death sentence for the rest of his life, never will have a normal relationship ever again, his parents cut him of at a pivotal time of need, at least the precious daughter foid will get to make something out of her life even if it means that her brother has to die, huh?

Fuck I so fucking hate plebbit, one of the worst things the internet bestowed on the world.

Therapist is being kind. Telling the boy the bitter truth and remedy. Blackpilled for sure.
She doesn't know shit and is just a low status psychopath who just wanted her next high. He needs to see a psychiatrist, only people who studied medecine can be able to says if it's over for him or not.

That's an easy lawsuit just screaming to happen. It would be potent life fuel if she got sued and got her license revoked.

That's an easy lawsuit just screaming to happen. It would be potent life fuel if she got sued and got her license revoked.
She wasn't even being able to tell what potential mental disorder he has, fucking useless gender the dad should make a lawsuit just for the wasted money let alone what she said

Do you think the therapist would say such thing to a girl? Of course not. Even the fuckers out there would be outraged.
A male has no value in this society.
Over

Well at least she is not giving him some bluepilled bullshit advice. She is telling him the truth which is that he is fucked and there is no solution to his problems. If someone had told me that I would have felt understood and accepted.

I recall Juden Peterson advocating suicide as a legitimate and tangible way of "ending your pain" rather than prolonged and potential incurable suffering via depression .

It was a bite-size video which I can't find and now all I find is him backpedaling with anti-suicidal thoughts videos (like below).

imagine listening to this jewish druggie

They should give the kid some DMT and LSD as a last resort. He will either break down and be born anew as new and improved fellow or be more fucked, regardless if they maintain this passive cuckold attitude of sending to retarded therapist, his condition will only stagnate or worsen

JFL going to therapists thinking they will help you JFL at this retards.

At one point in my life, I was so fucking low that I actually called to book a visit. I booked the fucking visit to therapist. But I came to my senses and didn't go. Thank god for that. I am still angry at myself, I was in a really dark place then, like fucking really, really dark. I was legit whole day on the floor staring into the ceiling without food and water, I just wanted to die I couldn't even move. My life is still fucked and everything is still very much dark but at least I found something beyond this pathetic world that I can look forward to :)

Fuck this society and this world I don't give a fuck about anything that happens to this place, don't care about global warming, recycling, charity go fuck yourselvs with that shit I am not going to parcticpate in this bullshit.

Cliffs: jump off!
JFL going to therapists thinking they will help you JFL at this retards.

At one point in my life, I was so fucking low that I actually called to book a visit. I booked the fucking visit to therapist. But I came to my senses and didn't go. Thank god for that. I am still angry at myself, I was in a really dark place then, like fucking really, really dark. I was legit whole day on the floor staring into the ceiling without food and water, I just wanted to die I couldn't even move. My life is still fucked and everything is still very much dark but at least I found something beyond this pathetic world that I can look forward to :)

Fuck this society and this world I don't give a fuck about anything that happens to this place, don't care about global warming, recycling, charity go fuck yourselvs with that shit I am not going to parcticpate in this bullshit.
I care about recycling! Easy money bro!

JFL

Would she say it to CHAD? NEVER.

If he was Chad female Stacey therapist would suck his dick off to keep him and his genetic quality alive.
I can assure you he is normie at most. Chad would NEVER end up in a situation like this.
Chads genetic quality would BAN him from ever going through anything remotely close unless he got acid spilled on his face.

Get your son a prostitute, she'll help him way more.

Well she's not lying you know

So what definition of incel do you aspire to op?

Son should bring a tape recorder so he can give evidence, otherwise it's his word against hers if they try to disbar her.

She still might get off on a technicality, like say "you're better off dead" is an attempt at reverse psychology, to make the boy mad and want to live?

i don't have knowledge she has
Jfl what a stupid fucking bitch what fucking knowledge? Your whole career is based on pseudoscience and you can't prove anything. You think you are hot shit when you say differently wired brains or chemical imbalances yet they are just assumptions with no medical evidence at all, that's why you could pass the field and become a snobbish retard who has a licence and accreditation to act like a one.

Last edited:
Everyone hates us. Everyone wants us to die. I’m not exaggerating anything. You won’t find any normie who has sympathy for incels in reddit. There is a whole subreddit dedicated to bullying incels and it has 300.000 subscribers. We are the undesirables buddyboyos.

People like to believe every problem has a socially acceptable, wholesome solution

they want to beleive that rope is never the answer no matter what.. like their son can be fixed with therapy or pills because there’s something wrong with him that needs to be alleviated.

they can’t stomach the fact that some problems don’t have solutions, and oftentimes the solution to a fixable problem is not one they’ll like. This destroys their just/fair world fallacy

The universe is apathetic to human plights.

this boys family must be feeling so useless now that some fucking cunt whore said that to there son, if it was my boy I would go back later with my son and and turn that office into a m...… no foid has any right to give advice or criticize any male and my bet is something has been done to the son from others and over time he has just lost himself and now is self destructive and suicidal . its also interesting that the boy is giving the foids of the family a hard time.

Why should we cower in fear while these foids choose the 1% of men? Let them fuck all the Chads, work on yourself, get fit, get rich, and keep your money to yourself. If women approach him later on, tell them to fuck off. If the therapist tells OP to kill himself, he should rise up, tell her to go fuck herself.

Everyone hates us. Everyone wants us to die. I’m not exaggerating anything. You won’t find any normie who has sympathy for incels in reddit. There is a whole subreddit dedicated to bullying incels and it has 300.000 subscribers. We are the undesirables buddyboyos.

Better than bluepilled garbage, but thata what his mom is paying for lol

People like to believe every problem has a socially acceptable, wholesome solution

they want to beleive that rope is never the answer no matter what.. like their son can be fixed with therapy or pills because there’s something wrong with him that needs to be alleviated.

they can’t stomach the fact that some problems don’t have solutions, and oftentimes the solution to a fixable problem is not one they’ll like. This destroys their just/fair world fallacy

The universe is apathetic to human plights.
There has to be a solution out there but we know jack shit about psychology now. This therapist is taking the easy way out by just giving up and shooing him away rather than even just trying to see how he thinks and making a small effort for what she was paid to do.
Get your son a prostitute, she'll help him way more.
Temporary sexual pleasure is pretty fucking meaningless with what he's going through, this has nothing to do with a lack of sex. If you're gonna say it's the validation that matters, he's already getting attention from his own family every single hour of the day, a prostitute would do nothing of value.
fake and gay
Honestly, you're probably right. There's no way a therapist with such a high approval rating as she supposedly has would trash it all with news that she directly encouraged her own client to commit suicide.

She gifted him the truth.

She shall henceforth be known as Dr. Blackpill, praise be upon her.

Why are you guys getting mad at the therapist for telling him he'd be better off dead? If the kid made an account here and asked for advice, we'd be telling him the same thing. Very based and blackpilled for a female therapist.

Women naturally want weak men to die. That's why you don't go to a female therapist because they hate male weakness

Only a man's mother will forgive weakness in a man

Last edited:
People on the post calling his son a murderer, a bad guy. How much of a fucking bad person csn you be to advocate for his suicide? To insult the father for not wanting his child to die. I fucking hate reddit, wish it never existed.

If he was Chad she would suck his dick to try and make him feel better

You cope until you rope.
Subhuman will always be subhuman

I don’t begrudge her for that, I would appreciate the honest if my therapist said that to me. Therapists are usually too fixated on keeping their patients alive when in a lot of cases death would be preferable (my own included)

Temporary sexual pleasure is pretty fucking meaningless with what he's going through, this has nothing to do with a lack of sex. If you're gonna say it's the validation that matters, he's already getting attention from his own family every single hour of the day, a prostitute would do nothing of value.
Even if you're right (I doubt it, sex is always something important, being a kissless virgin and/or devoid of affection and sexual intimacy always hurts regardless of other worse shit going on in your life), at least it would change nothing instead of making things worse like therapy does.

I see nothing wrong with that. At least she's honest.

wymyn therapist