Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Therapist tells incel to kill himself

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
People like to believe every problem has a socially acceptable, wholesome solution

they want to beleive that rope is never the answer no matter what.. like their son can be fixed with therapy or pills because there’s something wrong with him that needs to be alleviated.

they can’t stomach the fact that some problems don’t have solutions, and oftentimes the solution to a fixable problem is not one they’ll like. This destroys their just/fair world fallacy

The universe is apathetic to human plights.

For once they didn't advice castration.

edit: read the comments there and you would see how most of them agree with that useless cunt. Ask yourself one thing.
Do you think the therapist would say such thing to a girl? Of course not. Even the fuckers out there would be outraged.
A male has no value in this society.
Of course, a woman would never be told that. The double standards as always.

Just get help bro! Just see a therapist bro! :lul:

That foid is based af

Therapists are a waste of time especially for males.

MGTOW and REDPILL do 10x better job at fixing men than any therapist can

If you're ugly enough, you can see the anger in the eyes of normies telling you "why have you not killed yourself yet?"

People on the post calling his son a murderer, a bad guy. How much of a fucking bad person csn you be to advocate for his suicide? To insult the father for not wanting his child to die. I fucking hate reddit, wish it never existed.

zero evidence in the post that the kid's an incel, but lol that's fucked

Can't spell therapist without the rapist

JFL

Would she say it to CHAD? NEVER.

All those feminist top comments :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Was stupid enough to read a few of the comments. Unsuprisingly the foid therapists behaviour is largely ignored and people focus on telling him to get his son into "psychiatric care" with a "team of doctors" since the "poor daughter" suffers too much from the situation at home.

Pretty pissed of, shouldnt be suprised though, abandoning an underage person in such a situation of plight is a death sentence for the rest of his life, never will have a normal relationship ever again, his parents cut him of at a pivotal time of need, at least the precious daughter foid will get to make something out of her life even if it means that her brother has to die, huh?

Fuck I so fucking hate plebbit, one of the worst things the internet bestowed on the world.
Who run the wORlD GiRlllL..s

Make the timeline for this earth stop

Psychology is not a science, it's a pseudoscience. Just like homeopathy and all other snake oil bs. For the same reason, psychotherapy is not a medical diagnostic procedure, it's like some fucking exorcism.

I simply don't understand why it's still taught in the universities.

When are people going to wake the fuck up and realize that surgery, not therapy, is the only thing that can help ugly men with depression?

women are not fit to provide therapy to ugly men
therapy is just jew brainwashing anyway

First mistake: going to therapy

It is objectively the best advice she could give

I think the kid either has to accept he is on nightmare level and play on through the brutal challenge of nightmare mode and the pain, agony, depression, fear that go with it.. or if hes not willing to play on nightmare mode, maybe he clicked the wrong button when he entered the game, he should just rope it.

Just go to therapy bro
Btw the advice that everyone gives him is that he should internate his son and give him a lot of pills, why live like that tbh? It's better to die than to live like a medicated zombie all your life

Last edited:
Therapist is an evil bitch, but let's not discount the parents. If I was a mentally ill 15 year old guy, being treated like a prisoner in my own home would push me further. I mean, no. I'm take a hammer and wreck the house - if I need a knife I get a knife. But besides that, the parents did a good job alienating their kid.

Tbh.

If you can acknowledge I don't want to live, I'll respect that.

someone capable of saying directly ''you are fucked up because your neurochemistry and while you could take treatments you will never be ''cured'' ''
is someone that has my respect,woman or not