Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Therapists and psychologists are the lowest of all scammers and frauds

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
They prey on men who got fucked over with bad genetics by charging them hundreds per hour to read from a script, putting those men further into debt or billing their insurance (which ultimately makes them a liability at work if it provides it), or just scam the government if they get free healthcare.

Regardless, nothing they do works or can be proven to work. It's all 100% complete scams. Maybe they can give you some jew pills to calm you down and make you numb but even those on huge research studies aren't proven to work consistently.

At least e-thots and cammers show some titty. Therapists provide nothing of value.

Indeed. Sickening industry of snake oil.

psychology is the biggest fraud degree by far

Its full of women. Of course they are..

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Don't fall for the hype, they are total frauds out for your money.
"Therapy helped me so much, you should try going to a therapist too" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I always laughed when my parents recommended therapy.

Tbh though it would be fun to rant about this stuff to a woman irl (for free) and see her reaction.

I always laughed when my parents recommended therapy.

Tbh though it would be fun to rant about this stuff to a woman irl (for free) and see her reaction.
never mention anything blackpilled to a therapist, it can have very real consequences.

I got sent to a therapist. He was a quite a nice fella, but his advice amounted to little more than "buy a new outfit and feel happy".

'kin hell, I never thought of that, Doc.

Same with those dating or life coaches who keep spouting same shitty "motivational" phrases over and over.Good thing I got blackpilled at the right time,or I'd be shoved with jewpills after a therapist visit

I like it because it’s free for me and I get to be a small room with a pretty woman for an hour.

When I realized it was over and it didn’t help I stopped picking old ones and male ones, now I just pick pretty women around my age.

It’s funny to me to talk to them because it’s like a clown world scenario for me to be in that little room up and close with a pretty woman telling her how fucked I am. Its the same reason I come here.

If I had to pay I wouldn’t do it though

strippers are much better therapy and strippers know this.

They'll ruin anyone with genuine mental health issues. I've seen it happen to too many people (myself included) to believe otherwise. The solution for most people who go to a therapist is "stop being a whiny little cunt and fix your problems".

I had one based serbian psychologist in my teens. One and done. He was blackpilled and after one session saw I was too and had nothing left to say but good luck, he can't help me anymore.

Every other psychologist was a bluepilled faggot. Did nothing. Just wasted time then agressively insisted I book another appointment. Faggots.

100%. I'm just glad the government paid it for me when I was still blue/redpilled and went for therapy.

Literally anything will help you more, get a pet, fuck a prostitute, buy a console, run, anything really.

just one of the pitfalls that struggling men fall into, like going to pua bootcamps or buying cryptocoins that are going nowhere

Yes they are the biggest jews but my mom fell for their tricks and still made me go to one when i was in school.