[Serious] Therapists are the capitalist equivalents of KGB informants

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional axis
★★★★★
120d 12h 26m
As social alienation has increased due to the dislocations wrought by liberal-capitalism, people have naturally become less capable of resolving disputes between themselves, and so have outsourced conflict resolutions to police officers and therapists and the like.

It is no coincidence that a therapist will not hesitate to call the police on you if you say too much, and betray your trust, because both professions are inherently rooted in the contradictions of a low trust society. Both a police officer and a therapist are ultimately working against you, and see you as something to be managed rather than made satisfied.

A therapist is the capitalist equivalent of a KGB spy in the Soviet Union pretending to be your friend, but who is actually just there to inform on any seditious words of yours, while you pay him to do so (whether through the vector of the state or the sham of paying for "mental health treatment").

Except there's much less pretense with a therapist, and at least a KGB spy did not personally force you to remunerate him as he shit-tested your faith in the prevailing system of power.

Last edited:
S

Stutercel

Banned
-
9d 22h 46m
I like you @Atavistic Autist you make a constant stream of high IQ posts.

WØLF

WØLF

Overlord
★★★★★
38d 12h 27m
It's impossible to benefit from therapy once you are blackpilled because you know that all your problems stem from a few millimeters of bone structure. Therapy is for bluepilled normies only.
I like you @Atavistic Autist you make a constant stream of high IQ posts.
Call @MENSA_IQcel he's crying

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
46d 20m
High IQ observation, that's why they want incels to go to therapy.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Recruit
★★★★
6d 15h 20m
I've seen two therapists, and every time I avoid telling too much about me.
You can't trust them.

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Admiral
★★
36d 10h 13m
In the age of democracy, people vote, and exercising violence is not much needed to create serious change.

It's psychological occupation. Similarly to how a ground army occupies a territory to crack down on insurgents, instead therapists occupy your mind through gaslighting techniques and medication etc. to pacify you. It's modern counter-insurgency tactics; a part of it.

Instead of people shaping the system, the system shapes the people. Material conditions shape and direct the development of society, not people and their ideas.

M

MayorOfKekville

Parody Account
-
29d 2h 49m
jetfuelcel

jetfuelcel

getting a volban
-
10d 23h 3m
Both a police officer and a therapist are ultimately working against you, and see you as something to be managed rather than made satisfied.
A therapist is the capitalist equivalent of a KGB spy in the Soviet Union pretending to be your friend, but who is actually just there to inform on any seditious words of yours, while you pay him to do so.
Therapy is for bluepilled normies only.
Therapists occupy your mind through gaslighting techniques and medication etc. to pacify you.
Instead of people shaping the system, the system shapes the people. Material conditions shape and direct the development of society, not people and their ideas.

C

CuckedRedditor

Admiral
★★
25d 19h 15m
High IQ, don't forget that therapist = the rapist :feelsEhh:

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
63d 22h 33m
Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
★★★★
11d 8h 56m
This is only true in the context of state employed psychiatrists, who are mostly employed in the context of (((law))). Your drivers license, custody and freedom are dependent on the whims of a random "professional" who himself is under stress as he will be held accountable for every misstep you take, which is why they take the "cautious" approach and take your drivers license, custody or freedom. Including psychology in state bureaucracy is pseudo scientific tyranny.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
82d 22h 9m
People who suggest therapy to incels don't understand inceldom. It's the most platitiudal shit going. Given that many many of us have had therapy and it has always failed us says it all. Talking to some therapist isn't going to make society value you any more. You'll still be treated like a fucking cockroach

slavcel11

slavcel11

Captain
20d 18h 57m
Modern psychology is a tool of enforcing capitalist morality on defective gears of the system.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
144d 7h 54m
AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
17d 17h 57m
It's really funny how soy redditors recommend to 'go to therapy' or 'get therapy' in the same manner you'd be advised to 'consult a priest', 'talk to your vicar', 'go see your rabbi' over a 100 years ago. Trouble fitting in? Spiritual crisis? Life got you down? Still not married? 'Go see Father Leon!'

Last edited:
yeshuallah

yeshuallah

Luminary
★★★★★
86d 14m
It's really funny how soy redditors recommend to 'go to therapy' or 'get therapy' in the same manner you'd be advised to 'consult a priest', 'talk to your vicar', 'go see your rabbi' over a 100 years ago.
I’ve never noticed the similarity between the two

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★
1d 20h 26m
Therapists are for females.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
17d 17h 57m
I’ve never noticed the similarity between the two
People don't really pay attention but 'the West' (a.k.a. the American Empire) is an extremely religious society with progressivism as its state religion. The functions of the erstwhile clergy are currently divided between three branches that are incredibly important to the ordering of our societies:
  • the media - preachers who sermon to you and explain and interpret current events for you
  • academia - the monks and bible scholars who determine what is truth and what is not
  • psychiatric industrial complex - chaplains who take confession and provide mental health ('spiritual guidance') services to dysfunctional, troubled members of the flock.
Just like the clergy these jobs pay relatively little when compared to private industry, but if you reach the 'top' of these professions you gain massive status and enjoy the accompanying psychic rewards (pure serotoninmaxxing). I am convinced media, academia and mental health fields attract the same type of personalities who would have been clergymen and nuns 350 years ago.

Here is a little map of the American Empire and where progressivism is the state religion.

Map of public BLM protests after George Floyd's death, around the world, with at least 100 participants (during time of covid-19 social distancing laws and lockdowns)

Last edited:
kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★
41d 2h 57m
People don't really pay attention but 'the West' (a.k.a. the American Empire) is an extremely religious society with progressivism as its state religion. The functions of the erstwhile clergy are currently divided between three branches that are incredibly important to the ordering of our societies:
  • the media - preachers who sermon to you and explain and interpret current events for you
  • academia - the monks and bible scholars who determine what is truth and what is not
  • psychiatric industrial complex - chaplains who take confession and provide mental health ('spiritual guidance') services to dysfunctional, troubled members of the flock.
Just like the clergy these jobs pay relatively little when compared to private industry, but if you reach the 'top' of these professions you gain massive status and enjoy the accompanying psychic rewards (pure serotoninmaxxing). I am convinced media, academia and mental health fields attract the same type of personalities who would have been clergymen and nuns 350 years ago.

Here is a little map of the American Empire and where progressivism is the state religion.

Map of public BLM protests after George Floyd's death, around the world, with at least 100 participants (during time of covid-19 social distancing laws and lockdowns)
Very high IQ comment, congratulations.

whatNO

whatNO

Recruit
7h 11m
Fuxk therapists up the ass with an elephant trunk and squirt

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
★★
13d 1h 48m
It's impossible to benefit from therapy once you are blackpilled because you know that all your problems stem from a few millimeters of bone structure. Therapy is for bluepilled normies only.

Call @MENSA_IQcel he's crying
He was one of the best members the time he lasted

A

andinocel

Major
7d 9h 45m
Therapists are useless and try to shove down bluepill nonsense. Every therapist I have gone to simply repeats the same cucked narrative that passes for "science" (i.e. women care less about looks than men, women have it harder in life, personality is more important, etc.), and they stubbornly reject the blackpill, insisting it was in my head.

CelticTruecel

CelticTruecel

Major
★★★★
30d 9h 36m
Therapy is for people with minor depression not autist ogres. I have seen psychology students working as cam girls, these are our future therapists.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
37d 7h 25m
Therapy is for people with minor depression not autist ogres. I have seen psychology students working as cam girls, these are our future therapists.
This. I can only see therapy working for normies with minor problems, not for turboautists and let alone for ugly incels.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
17d 17h 57m
Don't talk about the blackpill, inceldom or incels if you are ever ordered to talk to a therapist. It will just mark you as a terror threat. Treat the shit like diversity training session at school or work, nod and affirm as they drag out bluepill after bluepill when you reveal the total lack of intimacy in your life.

Therapy is bluepill city, you know that going in. No point in resisting bluepills, or deluding yourself you can convince therapists, even if they don't argue the points they'll just nod, feign empathy, understanding and smile and make a note on their paper that certain attitudes need to be reset.

Last edited:
BottomSubhuman

BottomSubhuman

CIA Phoenix Program
-
1d 5h 36m
I mean if oyu tell a therapist you plan on commiting mass murder you're a retard

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Luminary of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
★★★★★
37d 9h 18m
As social alienation has increased due to the dislocations wrought by liberal-capitalism, people have naturally become less capable of resolving disputes between themselves, and so have outsourced conflict resolutions to police officers and therapists and the like.

It is no coincidence that a therapist will not hesitate to call the police on you if you say too much, and betray your trust, because both professions are inherently rooted in the contradictions of a low trust society. Both a police officer and a therapist are ultimately working against you, and see you as something to be managed rather than made satisfied.

A therapist is the capitalist equivalent of a KGB spy in the Soviet Union pretending to be your friend, but who is actually just there to inform on any seditious words of yours, while you pay him to do so (whether through the vector of the state or the sham of paying for "mental health treatment").

Except there's much less pretense with a therapist, and at least a KGB spy did not personally force you to remunerate him as he shit-tested your faith in the prevailing system of power.
View: https://twitter.com/yourenotaloned/status/1274437874428059656?s=19

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

आखखगीझई उूऐकखगघङङ Gigacel tbh never began
★★
26d 2h 31m
bring back baldcel avi tbh

C

ChronicPaincel

Commander
★★★★
25d 41m
Ticcel

Ticcel

Product of an unjust world.
★★★★★
7d 5h 44m
I guess the difference is that if you directly pay for your therapist, you feel as though your welfare is the priority whereas if you have a court-ordered therapist( basically a KGB agent) the priority is more the state’s welfare. I guess capitalism tricks you into thinking it serves you in this context.

Last edited:
MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
★★★★
31d 29m
Both a police officer and a therapist are ultimately working against you, and see you as something to be managed rather than made satisfied.

A therapist is the capitalist equivalent of a KGB spy in the Soviet Union pretending to be your friend,
tbh

Cruel

Cruel

K1ll3r
★★★
11d 20h 33m
Judges can have access to these files anytime they like, and I don't think they are not used to make statistycs, however they might respect privacy. On the other hand, if you go to a therapyst and you tell him that you are planning to do something really bad, what is he meant to do?

Shacov

Shacov

Recruit
★★
4d 14h 33m
The only job of a therapist is to promote social functioning. I.e for someone to fall in line and become some inane normie. But if society and people at large are fucked, then they are outright worse for you. I had a therapist 3 years ago and it was the most pointless bullshit ever. They just ask questions, if you have more than a gram of self-awareness then it's completely pointless.

ItsNotADream

ItsNotADream

larping since your mom was born
9d 4h 3m
The only job of a therapist is to promote social functioning. I.e for someone to fall in line and become some inane normie. But if society and people at large are fucked, then they are outright worse for you. I had a therapist 3 years ago and it was the most pointless bullshit ever. They just ask questions, if you have more than a gram of self-awareness then it's completely pointless.
I go to a therapist rn and this is exactly my experience 1:1, and it's not helpful at all
but it's nice to talk with someone from time to time, I also try to black-pill him from time to time

H

hurdleafterhurdle

Officer
1d 16h 58m
Modern psychology is a tool of enforcing capitalist morality on defective gears of the system.
Capitalist morality is bluepilled. It tries to fit everyone in a one-size-fits-all system and it just doesn't work.

ssxsosa

ssxsosa

Recruit
16h 39m
I don't go to therapy anymore for this reason. Told my therapist too much and told him I was going to kill myself - he called a hotline to have police officers show up to my house and detain me to go to ER. Was in there for a week and got put on a fuck ton of rescue medications before being expelled into a program where they call me for weekly checkups. I just ignore all calls now. Also suspended my licence for up to a month so I theoretically couldn't go drive to the train tracks (to kill myself). He really put me through a bunch of shit I didn't need. People in the hospital were aight though - ate an edible with some girl and smoked weed with a 40 year old crackhead who told me to buy a hooker. Some fucking recovery. Honestly though I think I'm more pissed off at him for saving my life.

Last edited:
shii410

shii410

Commander
42d 6h 13m
ngl I talked to a therapist once and he was kind of based. when I told him about my oneitis he said she "sounds like a slut" and he never reported me to the authorities or whatever for venting about self harm related shit.

didn't make much of a difference though. not sure if I would recommend it or not overall

ssxsosa

ssxsosa

Recruit
16h 39m
I don't go to therapy anymore for this reason. Told my therapist too much and told him I was going to kill myself - he called a hotline to have police officers show up to my house and detain me to go to ER. Was in there for a week and got put on a fuck ton of rescue medications before being expelled into a program where they call me for weekly checkups. I just ignore all calls now. Also suspended my licence for up to a month so I theoretically couldn't go drive to the train tracks (to kill myself). He really put me through a bunch of shit I didn't need. People in the hospital were aight though - ate an edible with some girl and smoked weed with a 40 year old crackhead who told me to buy a hooker. Some fucking recovery. Honestly though I think I'm more pissed off at him for saving my life.
Really don't know what I expected though. Therapy is bullshit - unless you need to be on suicide watch.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Hero of Winds
★★★★★
59d 17h 14m
People who suggest therapy to incels don't understand inceldom. It's the most platitiudal shit going. Given that many many of us have had therapy and it has always failed us says it all. Talking to some therapist isn't going to make society value you any more. You'll still be treated like a fucking cockroach
I need this on tape recorder for when people suggest therapy

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
118d 5h 35m
I hate them for that and this thread gets bumped far to often reminding me of it. There is also their and the psychiatric system's in general other important function; that is Reducation. They are even worse than just spies, because they are kgb and a one man gulag at the same time. The enforce the bluepillbootstrap paradigm. Maybe to obvious. Just a quick thought, I had for a while now.
Some other vaguely related shit I came up with after some introspection:

Last edited:
LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
129d 5m
Also suspended my licence for up to a month so I theoretically couldn't go drive to the train tracks (to kill myself).
Nice brag here. Why do you want to kill yourself if you can drive?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
118d 5h 35m
ngl I talked to a therapist once and he was kind of based. when I told him about my oneitis he said she "sounds like a slut" and he never reported me to the authorities or whatever for venting about self harm related shit.

didn't make much of a difference though. not sure if I would recommend it or not overall
I am sure about that. :feelsbaton: