Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Therapists are the capitalist equivalents of KGB informants

As social alienation has increased due to the dislocations wrought by liberal-capitalism, people have naturally become less capable of resolving disputes between themselves, and so have outsourced conflict resolutions to police officers and therapists and the like.

It is no coincidence that a therapist will not hesitate to call the police on you if you say too much, and betray your trust, because both professions are inherently rooted in the contradictions of a low trust society. Both a police officer and a therapist are ultimately working against you, and see you as something to be managed rather than made satisfied.

A therapist is the capitalist equivalent of a KGB spy in the Soviet Union pretending to be your friend, but who is actually just there to inform on any seditious words of yours, while you pay him to do so (whether through the vector of the state or the sham of paying for "mental health treatment").

Except there's much less pretense with a therapist, and at least a KGB spy did not personally force you to remunerate him as he shit-tested your faith in the prevailing system of power.

Last edited:
I like you @Atavistic Autist you make a constant stream of high IQ posts.

It's impossible to benefit from therapy once you are blackpilled because you know that all your problems stem from a few millimeters of bone structure. Therapy is for bluepilled normies only.
I like you @Atavistic Autist you make a constant stream of high IQ posts.
Call @MENSA_IQcel he's crying

High IQ observation, that's why they want incels to go to therapy.

I've seen two therapists, and every time I avoid telling too much about me.
You can't trust them.

In the age of democracy, people vote, and exercising violence is not much needed to create serious change.

It's psychological occupation. Similarly to how a ground army occupies a territory to crack down on insurgents, instead therapists occupy your mind through gaslighting techniques and medication etc. to pacify you. It's modern counter-insurgency tactics; a part of it.

Instead of people shaping the system, the system shapes the people. Material conditions shape and direct the development of society, not people and their ideas.

High IQ, don't forget that therapist = the rapist :feelsEhh:

This is only true in the context of state employed psychiatrists, who are mostly employed in the context of (((law))). Your drivers license, custody and freedom are dependent on the whims of a random "professional" who himself is under stress as he will be held accountable for every misstep you take, which is why they take the "cautious" approach and take your drivers license, custody or freedom. Including psychology in state bureaucracy is pseudo scientific tyranny.

Modern psychology is a tool of enforcing capitalist morality on defective gears of the system.

It's really funny how soy redditors recommend to 'go to therapy' or 'get therapy' in the same manner you'd be advised to 'consult a priest', 'talk to your vicar', 'go see your rabbi' over a 100 years ago. Trouble fitting in? Spiritual crisis? Life got you down? Still not married? 'Go see Father Leon!'

Last edited:
It's really funny how soy redditors recommend to 'go to therapy' or 'get therapy' in the same manner you'd be advised to 'consult a priest', 'talk to your vicar', 'go see your rabbi' over a 100 years ago.
I’ve never noticed the similarity between the two

Therapists are for females.

I’ve never noticed the similarity between the two

People don't really pay attention but 'the West' (a.k.a. the American Empire) is an extremely religious society with progressivism as its state religion. The functions of the erstwhile clergy are currently divided between three branches that are incredibly important to the ordering of our societies:
  • the media - preachers who sermon to you and explain and interpret current events for you
  • academia - the monks and bible scholars who determine what is truth and what is not
  • psychiatric industrial complex - chaplains who take confession and provide mental health ('spiritual guidance') services to dysfunctional, troubled members of the flock.
Just like the clergy these jobs pay relatively little when compared to private industry, but if you reach the 'top' of these professions you gain massive status and enjoy the accompanying psychic rewards (pure serotoninmaxxing). I am convinced media, academia and mental health fields attract the same type of personalities who would have been clergymen and nuns 350 years ago.

Here is a little map of the American Empire and where progressivism is the state religion.

1280px-Map_of_George_Floyd_protests_worldwide.png

Map of public BLM protests after George Floyd's death, around the world, with at least 100 participants (during time of covid-19 social distancing laws and lockdowns)

Last edited:
People don't really pay attention but 'the West' (a.k.a. the American Empire) is an extremely religious society with progressivism as its state religion. The functions of the erstwhile clergy are currently divided between three branches that are incredibly important to the ordering of our societies:
  • the media - preachers who sermon to you and explain and interpret current events for you
  • academia - the monks and bible scholars who determine what is truth and what is not
  • psychiatric industrial complex - chaplains who take confession and provide mental health ('spiritual guidance') services to dysfunctional, troubled members of the flock.
Just like the clergy these jobs pay relatively little when compared to private industry, but if you reach the 'top' of these professions you gain massive status and enjoy the accompanying psychic rewards (pure serotoninmaxxing). I am convinced media, academia and mental health fields attract the same type of personalities who would have been clergymen and nuns 350 years ago.

Here is a little map of the American Empire and where progressivism is the state religion.

1280px-Map_of_George_Floyd_protests_worldwide.png

Map of public BLM protests after George Floyd's death, around the world, with at least 100 participants (during time of covid-19 social distancing laws and lockdowns)
Very high IQ comment, congratulations.

Fuxk therapists up the ass with an elephant trunk and squirt

It's impossible to benefit from therapy once you are blackpilled because you know that all your problems stem from a few millimeters of bone structure. Therapy is for bluepilled normies only.

Call @MENSA_IQcel he's crying
He was one of the best members the time he lasted

Therapists are useless and try to shove down bluepill nonsense. Every therapist I have gone to simply repeats the same cucked narrative that passes for "science" (i.e. women care less about looks than men, women have it harder in life, personality is more important, etc.), and they stubbornly reject the blackpill, insisting it was in my head.

Therapy is for people with minor depression not autist ogres. I have seen psychology students working as cam girls, these are our future therapists.

Therapy is for people with minor depression not autist ogres. I have seen psychology students working as cam girls, these are our future therapists.
This. I can only see therapy working for normies with minor problems, not for turboautists and let alone for ugly incels.

Don't talk about the blackpill, inceldom or incels if you are ever ordered to talk to a therapist. It will just mark you as a terror threat. Treat the shit like diversity training session at school or work, nod and affirm as they drag out bluepill after bluepill when you reveal the total lack of intimacy in your life.

Therapy is bluepill city, you know that going in. No point in resisting bluepills, or deluding yourself you can convince therapists, even if they don't argue the points they'll just nod, feign empathy, understanding and smile and make a note on their paper that certain attitudes need to be reset.

Last edited:
I mean if oyu tell a therapist you plan on commiting mass murder you're a retard

As social alienation has increased due to the dislocations wrought by liberal-capitalism, people have naturally become less capable of resolving disputes between themselves, and so have outsourced conflict resolutions to police officers and therapists and the like.

It is no coincidence that a therapist will not hesitate to call the police on you if you say too much, and betray your trust, because both professions are inherently rooted in the contradictions of a low trust society. Both a police officer and a therapist are ultimately working against you, and see you as something to be managed rather than made satisfied.

A therapist is the capitalist equivalent of a KGB spy in the Soviet Union pretending to be your friend, but who is actually just there to inform on any seditious words of yours, while you pay him to do so (whether through the vector of the state or the sham of paying for "mental health treatment").

Except there's much less pretense with a therapist, and at least a KGB spy did not personally force you to remunerate him as he shit-tested your faith in the prevailing system of power.

View: https://twitter.com/yourenotaloned/status/1274437874428059656?s=19

bring back baldcel avi tbh

I guess the difference is that if you directly pay for your therapist, you feel as though your welfare is the priority whereas if you have a court-ordered therapist( basically a KGB agent) the priority is more the state’s welfare. I guess capitalism tricks you into thinking it serves you in this context.

Last edited:
Both a police officer and a therapist are ultimately working against you, and see you as something to be managed rather than made satisfied.

A therapist is the capitalist equivalent of a KGB spy in the Soviet Union pretending to be your friend,
tbh

Judges can have access to these files anytime they like, and I don't think they are not used to make statistycs, however they might respect privacy. On the other hand, if you go to a therapyst and you tell him that you are planning to do something really bad, what is he meant to do?

The only job of a therapist is to promote social functioning. I.e for someone to fall in line and become some inane normie. But if society and people at large are fucked, then they are outright worse for you. I had a therapist 3 years ago and it was the most pointless bullshit ever. They just ask questions, if you have more than a gram of self-awareness then it's completely pointless.

The only job of a therapist is to promote social functioning. I.e for someone to fall in line and become some inane normie. But if society and people at large are fucked, then they are outright worse for you. I had a therapist 3 years ago and it was the most pointless bullshit ever. They just ask questions, if you have more than a gram of self-awareness then it's completely pointless.
I go to a therapist rn and this is exactly my experience 1:1, and it's not helpful at all
but it's nice to talk with someone from time to time, I also try to black-pill him from time to time

Modern psychology is a tool of enforcing capitalist morality on defective gears of the system.
Capitalist morality is bluepilled. It tries to fit everyone in a one-size-fits-all system and it just doesn't work.

I don't go to therapy anymore for this reason. Told my therapist too much and told him I was going to kill myself - he called a hotline to have police officers show up to my house and detain me to go to ER. Was in there for a week and got put on a fuck ton of rescue medications before being expelled into a program where they call me for weekly checkups. I just ignore all calls now. Also suspended my licence for up to a month so I theoretically couldn't go drive to the train tracks (to kill myself). He really put me through a bunch of shit I didn't need. People in the hospital were aight though - ate an edible with some girl and smoked weed with a 40 year old crackhead who told me to buy a hooker. Some fucking recovery. Honestly though I think I'm more pissed off at him for saving my life.

Last edited:
ngl I talked to a therapist once and he was kind of based. when I told him about my oneitis he said she "sounds like a slut" and he never reported me to the authorities or whatever for venting about self harm related shit.

didn't make much of a difference though. not sure if I would recommend it or not overall

I don't go to therapy anymore for this reason. Told my therapist too much and told him I was going to kill myself - he called a hotline to have police officers show up to my house and detain me to go to ER. Was in there for a week and got put on a fuck ton of rescue medications before being expelled into a program where they call me for weekly checkups. I just ignore all calls now. Also suspended my licence for up to a month so I theoretically couldn't go drive to the train tracks (to kill myself). He really put me through a bunch of shit I didn't need. People in the hospital were aight though - ate an edible with some girl and smoked weed with a 40 year old crackhead who told me to buy a hooker. Some fucking recovery. Honestly though I think I'm more pissed off at him for saving my life.

Really don't know what I expected though. Therapy is bullshit - unless you need to be on suicide watch.

I hate them for that and this thread gets bumped far to often reminding me of it. There is also their and the psychiatric system's in general other important function; that is Reducation. They are even worse than just spies, because they are kgb and a one man gulag at the same time. The enforce the bluepillbootstrap paradigm. Maybe to obvious. Just a quick thought, I had for a while now.
Some other vaguely related shit I came up with after some introspection:

Last edited:
Also suspended my licence for up to a month so I theoretically couldn't go drive to the train tracks (to kill myself).

Nice brag here. Why do you want to kill yourself if you can drive?

ngl I talked to a therapist once and he was kind of based. when I told him about my oneitis he said she "sounds like a slut" and he never reported me to the authorities or whatever for venting about self harm related shit.

didn't make much of a difference though. not sure if I would recommend it or not overall
I am sure about that. :feelsbaton:

Nice brag here. Why do you want to kill yourself if you can drive?
what good is being able to drive when you don't have anywhere to fucking go. I never leave my house except for cigs.

what good is being able to drive when you don't have anywhere to fucking go. I never leave my house except for cigs.

Then why do you have a driver licence and a car? I really do not get this mentally to be honest.