Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Therapists are the capitalist equivalents of KGB informants

As social alienation has increased due to the dislocations wrought by liberal-capitalism, people have naturally become less capable of resolving disputes between themselves, and so have outsourced conflict resolutions to police officers and therapists and the like.

It is no coincidence that a therapist will not hesitate to call the police on you if you say too much, and betray your trust, because both professions are inherently rooted in the contradictions of a low trust society. Both a police officer and a therapist are ultimately working against you, and see you as something to be managed rather than made satisfied.

A therapist is the capitalist equivalent of a KGB spy in the Soviet Union pretending to be your friend, but who is actually just there to inform on any seditious words of yours, while you pay him to do so (whether through the vector of the state or the sham of paying for "mental health treatment").

Except there's much less pretense with a therapist, and at least a KGB spy did not personally force you to remunerate him as he shit-tested your faith in the prevailing system of power.

Last edited:
Therapists are paid to literally sit there. They don't even need to listen, just sit. Biggest scam of the century.

As social alienation has increased due to the dislocations wrought by liberal-capitalism, people have naturally become less capable of resolving disputes between themselves, and so have outsourced conflict resolutions to police officers and therapists and the like.

It is no coincidence that a therapist will not hesitate to call the police on you if you say too much, and betray your trust, because both professions are inherently rooted in the contradictions of a low trust society. Both a police officer and a therapist are ultimately working against you, and see you as something to be managed rather than made satisfied.

A therapist is the capitalist equivalent of a KGB spy in the Soviet Union pretending to be your friend, but who is actually just there to inform on any seditious words of yours, while you pay him to do so (whether through the vector of the state or the sham of paying for "mental health treatment").

Except there's much less pretense with a therapist, and at least a KGB spy did not personally force you to remunerate him as he shit-tested your faith in the prevailing system of power.
I've only ever had 3 therapists. The last one shared my secrets with my parents. He's currently dead.

I don't go to therapy anymore for this reason. Told my therapist too much and told him I was going to kill myself - he called a hotline to have police officers show up to my house and detain me to go to ER. Was in there for a week and got put on a fuck ton of rescue medications before being expelled into a program where they call me for weekly checkups. I just ignore all calls now. Also suspended my licence for up to a month so I theoretically couldn't go drive to the train tracks (to kill myself). He really put me through a bunch of shit I didn't need. People in the hospital were aight though - ate an edible with some girl and smoked weed with a 40 year old crackhead who told me to buy a hooker. Some fucking recovery. Honestly though I think I'm more pissed off at him for saving my life.
The shit they do to suicidal people is often worse than the actual suicide and makes some people even more suicidal.
At least you got free drugs off the girl and the crackhead, but "just get a hooker" is on the same level as "just cold approach the girl who gave you the edible" theory.
Nice brag here. Why do you want to kill yourself if you can drive?
Why the fuck would driving make life better? Just makes you more able to wageslave i.e. more rejections for NEETbux etc., family/friend pity and so on. Unless you believe in independent living in this day and age unironically.
Then why do you have a driver licence and a car? I really do not get this mentally to be honest.
Not him but parents made me get it for "dah independunce".
Driving is essential. If you cannot drive, you will be emasculated by teenage females.
As if they aren't already.

Last edited:
Then why do you have a driver licence and a car? I really do not get this mentally to be honest.
Because he thought it would be useful and only realized it wasn't once he had it.

I know the feel.

Why the fuck would driving make life better? Just makes you more able to wageslave i.e. more rejections for NEETbux etc., family/friend pity and so on. Unless you believe in independent living in this day and age unironically.

Driving is essential. You cannot do shit without it. I do not know why specifically people here cannot see it or have problems to see it.

Not him but parents made me get it for "dah independunce".

Having a driver licence gives you more freedom. I do not know why people here tend to deny this simple fact. Muuhh paying for gas... soo bad... Then stop driving and wait 1 hour for your train to arrive if you think this is better.

I do not know why you are denying that point or why you are trying to play it down. You even have a driver licence... your whole comment does not make any sense whatsoever. And why are you talking for somebody else instead? I do not get your comment to be honest.

I also did not see this comment in my alerts which is kinda weird.

Because he thought it would be useful and only realized it wasn't once he had it.

I know the feel.

Yes but this whole mentality about this topic does not make any sense.

Driving is essential. You cannot do shit without it. I do not know why specifically people here cannot see it or have problems to see it.

Having a driver licence gives you more freedom. I do not know why people here tend to deny this simple fact. Muuhh paying for gas... soo bad... Then stop driving and wait 1 hour for your train to arrive if you think this is better.

I do not know why you are denying that point or why you are trying to play it down. You even have a driver licence... your whole comment does not make any sense whatsoever. And why are you talking for somebody else instead? I do not get your comment to be honest.

I also did not see this comment in my alerts which is kinda weird.

Yes but this whole mentality about this topic does not make any sense.
It's more than I'm fucking scared as shit of a car accident, especially on the highway. Call me chicken shit, go right ahead. I was chiming in because what you said applies to me and I had something to say, I'm not defending that guy and I don't speak for him. If you didn't see this comment in my alert it may be because I quoted you multiple times in one post, and over several successive edits as I replied to each of your posts in turn.

It's more than I'm fucking scared as shit of a car accident, especially on the highway. Call me chicken shit, go right ahead.

Why should I call you out for that, if I am even unable to drive and too much of a pussy to go back because I failed at driving simulation? I am way worse than you.

I was chiming in because what you said applies to me and I had something to say

I would say, it only applies partly since you do have a driver licence though. A question though, how did you get your driver licence if you are actually afraid of it, especially when it comes to highways?

If you didn't see this comment in my alert it may be because I quoted you multiple times in one post, and over several successive edits as I replied to each of your posts in turn.

This is weird.

Why should I call you out for that, if I am even unable to drive and too much of a pussy to go back because I failed at driving simulation? I am way worse than you.

I would say, it only applies partly since you do have a driver licence though. A question though, how did you get your driver licence if you are actually afraid of it, especially when it comes to highways?

This is weird.
I didn't know you can't drive, but to be fair it took me ages to get the confidence to do so. Got my G1 at 16, but waited until 19 for the G2, which does not need the highway so I made it (just barely, the instructor guy pitied me). G3/full needs highways though so I need to practice but I haven't driven for months regularly due to the pandemic so I'm totally out of it.

Yes, the site is weird at times. I still think it's less glitchy than most apps or sites I use though, probably because it still has much less traffic.

I didn't know you can't drive

I am a grown up man unable to drive. It is absolutely infuriating.

but to be fair it took me ages to get the confidence to do so. Got my G1 at 16, but waited until 19 for the G2, which does not need the highway so I made it (just barely, the instructor guy pitied me). G3/full needs highways though so I need to practice but I haven't driven for months regularly due to the pandemic so I'm totally out of it.

Now imagine, teenage females can do it without any efforts whatsoever.

I am a grown up man unable to drive. It is absolutely infuriating.

Now imagine, teenage females can do it without any efforts whatsoever.
Yeah it's infuriating. Where I'm at there's also a time limit so if I don't hurry I have to start from scratch and that's embarrassing as shit.

This. I can only see therapy working for normies with minor problems, not for turboautists and let alone for ugly incels.
I can confirm that therapist will only be bluepilled people. I've been 15 years with them and pretty useless

Therapists are scum on earth

Bump Therapy is a blue pill cope :bluepill::feelsahh:

I wouldn't be surprised if the DHS pays them in secret.

Therapy can make you feel better for a while, but it can't change your way of thinking

Therapy can make you feel better for a while, but it can't change your way of thinking
Even a stacy therapist sucking my dick and letting me fuck her every visit would only make me feel 2% better that slight improvement ends as soon as I pull up my pants and she starts talking to me about stuff. There is no therapy for your face, for some reason the soyclones think therapy cures anything and everything... in fact therapy heals more than Jesus can to them.

I went to one and he was like everything I said was my fault or I was exaggerating. Never come again unless is for neetbux

At least KGB informants were serving a based state with a based ideology while "psychologists" are just promoting ridiculous, infamous and revolting ideas from the liberal zeitgeist.

Despite getting a degree in psychology, this is the reason I decided not to become a therapist. You are legally mandated to rat people out.

Despite getting a degree in psychology, this is the reason I decided not to become a therapist. You are legally mandated to rat people out.
good on you for refusing the dark side. it's nice seeing the op's thesis confirmed too.

Also, incels who practice self diagnosis or self monitoring are normies tools on auto-pilot mode.

Therapist = the + rapist

Coincidence? I think not:feelsthink:

200 IQ post. This is some of your best work, OP. The KGB officer analogy is perfect.

Based and high IQ OP. Congrats

This reminds on how in The Sopranos, Tony's therapist never went to the police despite him telling her that he was in the mob and his confessions of killing people. It beats being a 6'1" dude and being organizedcrimemaxxed and socialstatusmaxxed.

Therapist = the + rapist

Coincidence? I think not:feelsthink:

Analyst + therapist?

pd,x500,macbook_air_13-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

Instead of people shaping the system, the system shapes the people. Material conditions shape and direct the development of society, not people and their ideas.

The CBT system itself is outdated and oversimplified -- little changed since the boomers started taking over in the late 1900s. It's a mind-stamp that turns people into robots who do as we're told.

this thread is full of insight

Been in therapy and this is spot on. Its why one should omit mentioning inceldom, self harm, for the first 20 or so sessions seeing them.

Last edited:
Been in therapy and this is spot on. Its why one should omit mentioning inceldom, self harm, for the first 20 or so sessions seeing them.
Or just, you know, don't see them and save your time and money

[UWSL]Serious[/UWSL] Therapists are the capitalist equivalents of KGB informants​

[UWSL]Serious[/UWSL] Therapists are the capitalist equivalents of KGB informants​

I was always super meta with my therapist and would tell them I was excluding certain shit for this exact reason, and they just got flustered. Chances of getting a based therapist are super low

therapists will look you in the eye and tell you that it's okay to pay taxes for another man's children.

Fck therapists, weed is the cure for it all ngl :ahegao:

Pay up to hundreds of bux just to hear some hackneyed bluepill drivel you'd hear for free from IncelTear. JFL

100% - Permaban Requested
bro y'all need help. therapy actually works the only reason it doesn't for you is you refuse to open up and actually cooperate with attempting to better yourself. there is no scientific evidence that bone structure affects success in finding romantic relationships, while there is plenty that suggests therapy works. Consider this reply me asking mods to ban me.

bro y'all need help. therapy actually works the only reason it doesn't for you is you refuse to open up and actually cooperate with attempting to better yourself. there is no scientific evidence that bone structure affects success in finding romantic relationships, while there is plenty that suggests therapy works. Consider this reply me asking mods to ban me.
If you need to believe something works in order for it to work, it's a placebo effect.

You might as well subscribe to the Law of Attraction at that point.

In truth, the "evidence" that therapy works is not legitimate, just like the "evidence" that SSRIs work. It's subject to nitpicking, poor controls, and shoddy research generally from within the very fields that profit from it.

The only use for therapy is to have a pseudo-friendship that might motivate you in life, but good luck developing rapport with some indebted college grad midwit who sees you as a cross between a sick animal and a paycheck.

Last edited:
If you need to believe something works in order for it to work, it's a placebo effect.

You might as well subscribe to the Law of Attraction at that point.

In truth, the "evidence" that therapy works is not legitimate, just like the "evidence" that SSRIs work. It's subject to nitpicking, poor controls, and shoddy research generally from within the very fields that profit from it.

The only use for therapy is to have a pseudo-friendship that might motivate you in life, but good luck developing rapport with some indebted college grad midwit who sees you as a cross between a sick animal and a paycheck.
he's most likely baiting
please ban me. please, please ban me. I never use this account. I am actively posting replies in threads to bait moderators into banning me. please someone just help me delete my account.
@Toriku2k20 don't know why you wanna leave so bad but there's a disable account button next to the log out button