Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Therapy" is a big cucked joke

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Imagine PAYING to TALK TO SOMEBODY because of how society has treated you. You are such a lonely piece of shit that society has crushed you now need to spend money to talk to somebody, and the person you're talking to isn't even your friend. It's all artificial. ESPECIALLY if its a female therapist, for she knows your issue and will not help you, but rather keep leeching your money (such is female nature).

They tell us that sex and relationships aren't human rights but then why would therapy need to be a thing if its not detrimental? Why would people waste their money if these things don't matter?

Talking to a female therapist specifically is GIGACUCKED. She knows why you are there, but she will continue feeding you lies. Lies and lies and lies to get more money from you. Male therapists do this too but in lower quantity.

Infact, you want proof therapy is a joke? Tell them this. "I want to hurt myself and others". Then you'll know how much of a joke it is when they snitch you out to the cops and you get put in a padded room mental home.

I had to go to a foid therapist. It was pretty bad tbh.

No point in therapy you know exactly what they will tell you

Therapy won't fix my ugly face

I've tried therapy with a foid therapist, and it got me nowhere. I came in looking for advice for coping with suicidal thoughts, but in the end nothing constructive came of it. Therapists rarely understand how you feel and can't help you. It's a total waste of time.

No therapy for your height

Therapy is just another money grab, another product. Therapists are not there for you, they are there for your money.

No point in therapy you know exactly what they will tell you

It should be considered a hate crime to tell an ugly male to go to therapy.

I will never go to therapy.

Therapy is a Jewish scam invented to extract information and sheckles from the goyim. Dont do it.

Being ugly should count as a physical disability tbh
Under feminism, it's not just about genetically wiping us out... it's about making us suffer as much as they can until we die. That's how brutal the human brain's instinctive hard wiring to hate ugly males is. That's why normies don't get us, they cannot comprehend why you wouldn't hate ugly men. Only ugly men don't hate ugly men.

When I went to a foid therapist she just basically told me to try harder and laughed in my face when I told her I had no friends

Under feminism, it's not just about genetically wiping us out... it's about making us suffer as much as they can until we die. That's how brutal the human brain's instinctive hard wiring to hate ugly males is. That's why normies don't get us, they cannot comprehend why you wouldn't hate ugly men. Only ugly men don't hate ugly men.

Too bad its going to be nearly impossible for us to get power

Too bad its going to be nearly impossible for us to get power
Well... If the game is rigged, and the rules are made against you... instead of playing, you can tear up the board and smash as many pieces as possible. (in board games)...

Well... If the game is rigged, and the rules are made against you... instead of playing, you can tear up the board and smash as many pieces as possible. (in board games)...

You are suggesting we all go ER? :feelsEhh:

Couldn´t agree more. It should also be noted that therapy does not change your looks/appearance. That is why you should not spend money on therapy, but rather on plastic surgery

You are suggesting we all go ER? :feelsEhh:
I've never heard of that game. Was it ever a popular board game in America?:feelsokman:

No therapist for your short height, receding hairline, recessed jaw, lack of forward growth, canth tilt , gonial angle, shit colored eyes, race

Therapists only care about one thing.... Making money.
Don't fall for the meme bros.

therapy doesn't make sense for us

Infact, you want proof therapy is a joke? Tell them this. "I want to hurt myself and others". Then you'll know how much of a joke it is when they snitch you out to the cops and you get put in a padded room mental home.
yeah this is why therapy makes no sense

I never went to therapy, though my mother insisted. She made an appointment with a foid therapist last year, but I didn't go.

Tell her the only therapy that’ll work is your penis in her mouth type therapy

I just talk to myself and pretend someone who cares is listening tbh

based

Therapy is a fucking joke for incels, you're going to a boomer (or a millenial that was taught everything they know by marxist boomer professors) that doesn't understand your problems and they're going to try to convince you that everything is in your head (that's lowkey calling you stupid lmao), and if that doesn't work they will give you drugs to not be aware of your misery. Jfl It's so fucking dystopian

I want to be Psycologist and give blackpills to every one. I want to study psycology now as I am really good at it.