Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Therapy is cucked

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Sit there up to hours a week to have a bluepill cuck and foid unpack your evil mentality :soy: :soy: :soy:

jfl if you're in therapy, unless you're forced to, GTFO

i have nade that mistake. never again , i am sharing my personal shit to normies and foids.

Would rather talk to a brick wall

Sit there up to hours a week to have a bluepill cuck and foid unpack your evil mentality :soy: :soy: :soy:

jfl if you're in therapy, unless you're forced to, GTFO
I'm being forced to go to therapy since my parents found out I was suicidal and that I cut myself. Personally I dont think its worth it but I see how normies could benefot from it

MFW forced to go to therapy.

I'm being forced to go to therapy since my parents found out I was suicidal and that I cut myself. Personally I dont think its worth it but I see how normies could benefot from it
how is therapy? what do you talk about? do you reveal ur blackpill thoughts?

how is therapy? what do you talk about? do you reveal ur blackpill thoughts?
It's ok, i try to act normal but with depressive undertones. I dont say anything about the black pill because i dont want people to see me as a freak tbh. The therapist always asks how I'm feeling, if ive thought about killing myself again, why I felt like cutting was a solution. Shit like that. It's helped a little bit I guess. As I said I have to keep acting normal so they dont put me on meds. If I got put on meds I would kill myself.

It's ok, i try to act normal but with depressive undertones. I dont say anything about the black pill because i dont want people to see me as a freak tbh. The therapist always asks how I'm feeling, if ive thought about killing myself again, why I felt like cutting was a solution. Shit like that. It's helped a little bit I guess. As I said I have to keep acting normal so they dont put me on meds. If I got put on meds I would kill myself.
do you feel better after a session?

Therapists can’t help you with shit they could never handle.

do you feel better after a session?
Im not sure if its because of therapy or if because ive started gymcelling but one of those is making me feel happier tbh. Dont know which one. But dont beat it till you try it i guess

I talk to myself instead

Is useless tbh i only go there because i'm forced to

If you see a therapist and they can "fix" your problems, you never had any real problems to begin with.