Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Therapy is literally paying someone to pretend to be your friend

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
What a fucking absurd concept. Seriously fuck anyone who promotes this shit. How fucking stupid would you have to be to fall for this shit?

Every time I hear someone say "my therapist" I cringe. How bad has society gotten that PAYING SOMEONE TO PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND is considered normal or healthy? Or even a fucking solution?!

Tried therapy. Too gay.

I wish I had a therapist as a fake friend :(

What a fucking absurd concept. Seriously fuck anyone who promotes this shit. How fucking stupid would you have to be to fall for this shit?

Every time I hear someone say "my therapist" I cringe. How bad has society gotten that PAYING SOMEONE TO PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND is considered normal or healthy? Or even a fucking solution?!
Indeed!

That's why i buy everyone a round of beers at the pub!
I wish I had a therapist as a fake friend :(

It's not paying someone to be your friend, it's paying someone to figure out why you feel a certain way. Friends don't know how to do that.

dont take him seriously, he is the biggest cuck on this forum, i have no idea why the mods even allow him to continue posting.

Therapists just make me mad and have never helped me through any of my problems, just made shit worse for me. Not going to a therapist, plus if i did they’d probably try to castrate me or some shit, especially if its a female

Therapy is only for textbook problems, inceldom is not one of them.

Well, you need to be really fucked in the head to voluntarily give your money to shrink. So at least their patients are legit nutcases. That is the only one true part about therapy.

Seriously fuck anyone who promotes this shit.
How fucking stupid would you have to be to fall for this shit?
How bad has society gotten that PAYING SOMEONE TO PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND is considered normal or healthy?
Or even a fucking solution?!
It's a solution if it gets you bux, fren

Also, even if you accept they don't really like you, they might give some good advice. Mine pressured me into researching CBT, which I think is useful.

I used to think like you and stopped going, but if I could go back in time and get back in therapy, I would stay, and collect bux.

Therapy is only for textbook problems, inceldom is not one of them.
yea, not even professionals will relate to or have studied people like us, normies just think everyone is accounted for, they want to feel comfortable and guilt free

It's not paying someone to be your friend, it's paying someone to figure out why you feel a certain way. Friends don't know how to do that.

lmao clown. Therapist don’t knoweither.
they are just making their best guess why you feel that way based on their life experience

you can’t educate yourself to figure out how other person feels. it’s a stupid concept and quiet pathetic
Therapy may help Stacy get over her breakup with her chad bf or help chad figure out what he wants to do in life.

our brain is too fucked for therapy. We have been rotting in loneliness our entire lif.

therapy is for functional member of society who have lost sight to get back into their productive rhythm but for us there is no such thing. Incel don will never ever be solved by therapy.

you are paying someone to feed yourself bluepill. Just go to reddit and get blue pills for free

Last edited:
lmao clown. Therapist don’t knoweither.
they are just making their best guess why you feel that way based on their life experience

you can’t educate yourself to figure out how other person feels. it’s a stupid concept and quiet pathetic
Therapy may help Stacy get over her breakup with her chad bf or help chad figure out what he wants to do in life.

our brain is too fucked for therapy. We have been rotting in loneliness our entire lif.

therapy is for functional member of society who have lost sight to get back into their productive rhythm but for us there is no such thing. Incel don will never ever be solved by therapy.

you are paying someone to feed yourself bluepill. Just go to reddit and get blue pills for free
Legit as fuck.

I'm not even convinced therapy even helps normies, I think it's just because their "problems" go away with time, and they tell themselves it's therapy that made the diffference.

Just can't trust a person who makes a living as an emotional trashcan