Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There are 22 bluepillers and 4 incels in my thread about inceldom being manufactured

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
This scares me

I am scared these might be operatives of the government who have found me spreading the truth on here and are plotting to torture and kill me

Don't worry they're just cucks and whores and maybe a few FBI guys

The FBI is evil and I would not put it past them if they wish to hurt me lots
They probably won't hurt you tbh maybe arrest you if you try to go ER or some shit but that's about it

They probably won't hurt you tbh maybe arrest you if you try to go ER or some shit but that's about it
No, I just know no matter how innocent I am these people might kill me one day for not buying into their media programming

If men and women found out ya was an intel they will hurt ya mentally, emotionally, and physically in real life to give up.

If men and women found out ya was an intel they will hurt ya mentally, emotionally, and physically in real life to give up.
They have already done this because I am ugly