Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There are 8 threads about IT on inceldom discussion in the first page alone

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
For fucks sake why do people even torture themselves by visiting that subreddit? Some people here really are masochists or something. They don’t even have anything to do with inceldom most of the time either.

A lot of people go there either to see if their posts have been posted, or to cross post their own posts for attention. Either way it's super annoying.

A lot of people go there either to see if their posts have been posted, or to cross post their own posts for attention. Either way it's super annoying.
All they end up doing is inspiring them to say worse stuff to piss people off even more here

Yes we should stop giving them attention but its kinda hard

Some of it is just bait by IT

I think most people see the IT avatars and assume they are skinny women whereas they are really just landwhales and trannies or men larping as foids.

Yes we should stop giving them attention but its kinda hard
Just stop going on that sub. It’s pretty simple
I think most people see the IT avatars and assume they are skinny women whereas they are really just landwhales and trannies or men larping as foids.
The “foids” are trannies, landwhales, or disgusting sheboons

Sorry. :feelstrash:
I usually never make threads about IT, but I had to get this off my chest.

Sorry. :feelstrash:
I usually never make threads about IT, but I had to get this off my chest.
They aren’t even worth addressing since at this point their number one priority is to piss us off even if it means they will make the most stupidest if arguments.

They aren’t even worth addressing since at this point their number one priority is to piss us off even if it means they will make the most stupidest if arguments.
It kind of goes the other way around too with people making IT bait on here sometimes, so .co and IT are just feeding off of each other in an endless battle that no normies know or care about.

It kind of goes the other way around too with people making IT bait on here sometimes, so .co and IT are just feeding off of each other in an endless battle that no normies know or care about.
Baiting is against the rules here tho. Atleast the stuff here is has an actual basis. But all it is, is just an endless screenshot war that nobody will win

Last edited:
Baiting is against the rules here tho.
Still can happen if they're not too overt, but people shitting on IT here and talking about it prompts retaliation at least (as if it means anything) kek

Still can happen if they're not too overt, but people shitting on IT here and talking about it prompts retaliation at least (as if it means anything) kek
It just triggers a back and forth thing

May as well rename this site ITears.co. One of the reasons why I stopped visiting this site. Everyone just posts LARPing reddit posts. If I wanted to go to Reddit I would but I just don't give a flying fuck about other users on other sites.

May as well rename this site ITears.co. One of the reasons why I stopped visiting this site. Everyone just posts LARPing reddit posts. If I wanted to go to Reddit I would but I just don't give a flying fuck about other users on other sites.
There are also way too much tiktok stuff too

Libtards live rent free in the minds of users here

They're 2020cels mostly. They will get over it soon.