Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There are Almost 4x as Many Men as Women Looking for Sex on Tinder

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-

https://www.statista.com/statistics/607430/tinder-gender-distribution-usa/

Of Esquire readers who use Tinder, 63% say they use it out of boredom—and 75% of those are women. "There is an undeniable gamification element to Tinder," said eHarmony CEO Grant Langston. "I have a friend, mid-40's, single, beautiful, who uses Tinder and never expects to have a single date. She comes home from work, pours a big glass of wine and browses through the men. That's her evening entertainment.
https://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/sex/a12149373/tinder-statistics-study/
.63x.75=.4725 aka 47% of women are exactly like the women above, just using Tinder for gratification and not actually planning to go on dates and stuff. Just attention whoring. Meanwhile .63x.25=.1575 so only 16% of men are doing the same. So let's do the math and see what the percentages are for how much each gender is actually looking for hook ups on Tinder.

67.8 x .84 = 56.95 32.2 x .53 = 17.1
56.95 + 17.1 = 74.05
56.95/74.05=.769--->77% of serious Tinder users are male while only 23% of serious Tinder users are female.
INB4 "those women are lying" what they are saying is realistic. They do not need to resort to Tinder to get laid. Just look at real life and you will see many women who use tinder do this, they never go on dates. Plus those women from the survey didn't even need to admit to using Tinder, so there was no need to lie about whether or not they were taking it seriously.

In conclusion, if you are looking for a hook up through online dating, the numbers are NOT in your favor at all. Because of this, a man is going to have to be extremely attractive, in the absolute top percentiles of male attractiveness, if he wants to be laid through that route.

"It is good you are repulsed by such sights. Life is disgusting, and horrid. We scream and cry at birth, it is the first thing we do, it is painful for both mother and child. How telling is that? How fucking symbolic is that? Our very first moments on earth are downright nightmarish. This truly is hell."

Epic quote @Gremlincel

When I think about how I perceive life this scene always comes to mind:

I don't think there's a better scene in any media to capture my perspective on life than that.

On topic: Yeah, okay, so we're fucked.

Good job :feelsokman:

A lot of women on dating sites have inactive profiles as well. So yeah it generally seems like there are less women out there to date. Most people get into relationships through mutual friends anyways and thats what status is usually accompanied for.

Last edited:
because why would they need tinder they could just go outside and ask any guy on the street you dtf and they'll be down tinder is for high inhib h0es

IT'S FUCKING OVER

Might as well be a ricecel in china.

Good post. Of course, we already knew that, but hopefully some naive guests will stumble upon this and reconsider their ventures into online dating.

"It is good you are repulsed by such sights. Life is disgusting, and horrid. We scream and cry at birth, it is the first thing we do, it is painful for both mother and child. How telling is that? How fucking symbolic is that? Our very first moments on earth are downright nightmarish. This truly is hell."

Epic quote @Gremlincel

I don't think there's a better scene in any media to capture my perspective on life than that.

Damn, I've never seen Vanilla Sky, but I better check it out, based on that scene. Gotta show my favorite Scientologist manlet some love every now and then.

Damn, I've never seen Vanilla Sky, but I better check it out, based on that scene. Gotta show my favorite Scientologist manlet some love every now and then.
Vanilla Sky is one of my favorite movies of all time, especially as a jawsurgerycel myself. It's one of the only truly blackpilled major Hollywood releases you'll find that tackles the importance of looks in every part of life.

Despite it being one of my favorite movies, I've only seen it maybe twice since it came out because it's brutal.

Vanilla Sky is one of my favorite movies of all time, especially as a jawsurgerycel myself. It's one of the only truly blackpilled major Hollywood releases you'll find that tackles the importance of looks in every part of life.

Despite it being one of my favorite movies, I've only seen it maybe twice since it came out because it's brutal.
I see I see. I'll watch it, maybe make an offtopic post if I think it's relavent /incelcore/.

I have seen many girls on Tinder or Badoo writing in their description that they are taken and I immediately think "then why the fuck are you on here!!?" If you are in a relationship then delete your dating profiles there is absolutely no justification for using a DATING app when in a relationship. But yeah girls are just so addicted to the instant gratification they receive from these apps and since I am not a girl I have never experienced that and I guess it must be hard to give up the validation and adoration from countless men to "only" get it from their boyfriend. I guess the moral of what I am saying is these girls ain´t loyal and no girl in this modern time will ever be a 100% loyal partner that show is over. The instant gratification from just turning on their phone is simply too strong for them to give up. Imagine to meet a girl who didn´t have a phone in 2018 and was into you, it must be heaven. But heaven is just a fairy-tale story and fairy-tales isn´t true.

Epic quote @Gremlincel

I think I might see Vanilla Sky tomorrow it´s been years since I last saw it and it used to be my favorite movie. And yes that scene is very relatable, my life is a nightmare and I just want to wake up and be a sweet innocent child again. TECH SUPPOOOOOOOOOOOORT!!!

Wow never before seen research bro good job

Tinder is simply a tool for females to impose their hypergamous instincts.

It's mostly low quality women (e.g. juggernauts, mentally ill sluts) using tinder for hookups. I just hope it stays this way or it's truly over.

if you can get a one night stand with a decent looking girl from tinder, you're basically in the top tier looks category

if you can do it consistently, you're a legit chad

Epic quote @Gremlincel

Babies cry at birth to remove the fluid from their lungs so that tidal breathing can begin. JFL at Chads having a horrid time :feelsrope:

And of those men only a small fraction of Chad's get any pussy.

this is so depressing

never understood the massive disproportionate gender ratios, guys are literally fighting over the few women on there as it is, then you got a bunch of women on there purely for ego boosts

I think it's even worse since the day I've made two experiments with one male model and one female ugly sjw and the latter won in terms of matches obtained

This is because even average women can get friends hookups on Facebook Twitter and insta however if a average guy does it it's creepy