Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

there are few things worse than being a truecel

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
I would rather be an otherwise normal person who expereinced one large traumatic event in an otherwise healthy normie life than be subjected to the fat of a lifelong reject. nothing that ever happens to normies and foids can ever compare to our lifetime of lonely torment. this is a fate worse than death

When you write "there are few things worse" you makes it sound like there are worse things. Like what?

When you write "there are few things worse" you makes it sound like there are worse things. Like what?
Human suffering is pretty much limitless. It could always get worse for you no matter how bad you have it now.

Nothing is worse than being a truecel, at that point life is just over for you.

I would rather be an otherwise normal person who expereinced one large traumatic event in an otherwise healthy normie life than be subjected to the fat of a lifelong reject. nothing that ever happens to normies and foids can ever compare to our lifetime of lonely torment. this is a fate worse than death
True. I would take ONE traumatic event over this existence, that it's just torture. We're all going to die alone with no one by our side, all because of our shit genetics.

There are many things worse than death.

Over from birth to death.

Tortured
Blind
Handicapped
Starved

So being truecel is the 5th worst thing.