Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy There are grown men out there that are seriously intimidated by certain women.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Imagine? :feelskek:. Whether it be their boss, wife/girlfriend, or just a random foid in a bureaucratic position, they are seriously intimidated by them and bow to their every command. Any woman in a leadership position that wants to be taken seriously is comical to me. All you have to do is just look at her face and know that her mouth has come in contact with dick and semen to laugh her off as nothing more than some bitch in a suit. Imagine her in a legitimate survival situation and her fake demeanor would drop instantly while looking for some chad to hunt and build a shelter for her. Any man that actually fears a woman is a :soy:.

I don't think it's the girls they're intimidated by, they're intimidated by the cucks out there that defend them.

Extremely high IQ and based post, you're a pathetic cuck if you take the meme gender seriously.

Having fear is cucked, take lots of psychs and it will disappear.

I’m intimidated by most women. I can’t look women in the eyes. If a woman is looking at me I look away. I don’t think I have ever had a normal conversation with a woman even in a mixed group. Now add to that a woman in authority position and I’m fucked.

ngl i still get nervous when i have to interact with a pretty foid. luckily all the women at my work are old or ugly as sin

They’re afraid of the societal repercussions of going off on these whores. Back in Paleolithic days, a man could just murder/rape any woman that stood in his way. They are physically weaker and less intelligent. They are inferior in every regard

Imagine? :feelskek:. Whether it be their boss, wife/girlfriend, or just a random foid in a bureaucratic position, they are seriously intimidated by them and bow to their every command. Any woman in a leadership position that wants to be taken seriously is comical to me. All you have to do is just look at her face and know that her mouth has come in contact with dick and semen to laugh her off as nothing more than some bitch in a suit. Imagine her in a legitimate survival situation and her fake demeanor would drop instantly while looking for some chad to hunt and build a shelter for her. Any man that actually fears a woman is a :soy:.
This is why I would never go into a career path where women are present. Having a female boss is beyond cucked