Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There are guys that mog miroslav cech in your city

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Before fully isolating myself I used to go out in nightclubs. The average group photo looks like this

On average these guys are 6ft1, tanned,have NT hair and are stylemaxxed, gymcelled, NT as fuck, making money, travelling,experiencing life.

6'2" gymcelled extremely handsome guys arent rare at all. some even mog the model i posted

People here cannot fucking compete with the average guy, the competition is just too brutal. Life rated us and sent as here godammit.

this is a below average looking social circle btw

If you think you can compete because you look 5/10 in some cherrypicked gigafrauded pics you took you are utterly delusional.

If you think you can compete because you look 5/10 in some cherrypicked gigafrauded pics
My cherrypicked gigafrauded pics don't even match with the ugliest tinder sluts. It never began 4 me.

idk, they look good and mog everyone in here but most of them look like high tier normies to me,

the guy on the left in the first photo is a bloated subhuman
the guy on the far right in the second photo is a high tier normie shitskin
its ogre for the manlet in the second photo (facially he looks like a normie too)

the ones in the last photo are mostly normies/low tier normies with the exception of the guy on the left
I admit the ones in the first photo are mostly chadlites though

idk, they look good and mog everyone in here but most of them look like high tier normies to me,

the guy on the left in the first photo is a bloated subhuman
the guy on the far right in the second photo is a high tier normie shitskin
its ogre for the manlet in the second photo (facially he looks like a normie too)

the ones in the last photo are mostly normies/low tier normies with the exception of the guy on the left
I admit the ones in the first photo are mostly chadlites though
yep and people here calling weed a chad

That is a below average social circle? Jfl those guys mog the entire site

I learned of the nightclub height pill myself, from experience. Was soooo fucking brutal. I felt like a child among adults. Like I was pretending to be grown. Everybody was taller than me, even foids.. 6 feet wasn’t the average, it was the minimum. All the foids were in heels averaging like 5’10”. Caked up, sexed up, advertising their fertility to the largest, most dangerous males.

And this is back when i wasn’t wearing lifts or even thick heeled shoes,. I was wearing some shit with like 0.5” heel jfl.. but now even In lifts, I’m still not tall enough to survive nightclubs.

I learned of the nightclub height pill myself, from experience. Was soooo fucking brutal. I felt like a child among adults. Like I was pretending to be grown. Everybody was taller than me, even foids.. 6 feet wasn’t the average, it was the minimum. All the foids were in heels averaging like 5’10”. Caked up, sexed up, advertising their fertility to the largest, most dangerous males.
That's how they filter out the inferior males who could have been chadlites but due to their insufficient non-6'6 height will now look like manlets. Soon enough each woman will carry a mobile ladder with which they will force males around them to be even taller.

And this is back when i wasn’t wearing lifts or even thick heeled shoes,. I was wearing some shit with like 0.5” heel jfl.. but now even In lifts, I’m still not tall enough to survive nightclubs.
ngl in nightclubs i looked odd in pictures, i hated it. and there also is major heightfrauding going on this days. 6 ft is minimum as you said

ngl in nightclubs i looked odd in pictures, i hated it. and there also is major heightfrauding going on this days. 6 ft is minimum as you said
If the average guy is wearing lifts, it’s time for me to rope.

Was going onty to metal clubs. Only to get mogged by metalchads. 5 years no clubs and no even visiting city center anymore. All places have local chads

Are you in the UK? They look very british. Essex area?

all of them gigamogs me

Hardcore cope, none of the guys in any of the photos are close to Cech. There might be a few in the world that are at his level.

Hardcore cope, none of the guys in any of the photos are close to Cech. There might be a few in the world that are at his level.
i just posted average guys. and they are ot as subhuman as people here think. every big western city has at least a couple of slayers of his level

Thank god leg lengthening will get me from 6'2'' to 6'6''. Thank god.

We should all go to the boonies where these chads wont go...

No point going to clubs as a manlet or if you’re ugly

This is the primary reason why i have given up on looksmaxxing tbh, no matter how much effort i gonna put in, i will never be able to compete with those guys it is truely over.

I see a lot of chad lights but I've never seen legit chads when I went out. Guys like miro are ultra rare.