Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There are Jews in boardrooms, twirling mustaches and cackling with glee plotting.

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
What's the point of their conspiracy?

To destroy the white race and western society.

Antisemitism = forced meme

All Jewish women want hitlers cock

Fake jews. Jews don't mustache.

300px-Half_Shekel.jpg

i want to be a jew

What's the point of their conspiracy?
Evolutionary strategy, they want to get rid of their closest (and therefore most threatening) competitors, namely Europeans and to some extent Asians as well. It's very similar the reason homo sapiens got rid of the Neanderthals.

NWO, not a cuckservative conspiracy that the white man is the sole victim of this Jewish world order, that's bullshit. The dog fucking that white Foid in her pussy on Twitter, is he Jewish?

Fuck off with this anti-semitism. It's a true example of lookism tbh.

inb4 "but they are all evil bankers who want to destroy whites"

@Adolf time to heat up the ovens again bro

Rip @Salustio they goyed u nibba

View attachment 80231

Also rip @DeformAspergerCel

They coming for u next @StormlitAqua :feelsthink:View attachment 80231

Tesla iq
I’m on posting probation right now, gonna stop posting for a little while I think. Gotta let the warnings expire. I sometimes forget that this isn’t 8ch and folks get upset when I use my god-given right to free speech. Sarge has made it pretty clear that this place is not a meritocracy, I while I somewhat agree, it goes away from merit too much, leading to unqualified people being on a place where they shouldn’t be. That said, they ban women which is very woke, showing that they understand the basic tenet of incel qualification. It would be a real shame if they banned a 23 year old proper incel virgin for being “toxic” or whatever, but I know they’re better than that. I have talked up the modship here and defended them numerous times, they won’t let me down.

I have certain opionions that certain moderation team members clearly do not like, and defend them clearly and expressively. If I really am “baiting”, they why am I putting so much effort into what I believe?

As for the Aspergers guy, he wasn’t even a virgin so not really a loss. I don’t know about the first guy.

Last edited: