Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There are NO benefits to having a foid friend

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Having a foid as a friend is cucked. Foid friends are lower quality than male friends in every aspect. Foids are disloyal, low IQ, emotional, annoying and more. Foids have no hobbies, interests and creations. Lastly, have a foid friend is a low- key rejection. If she saw you attractive, she'd be happy to be your gf or even cheat with her current one. Being a foid's friend basically means being the person who entertains her while chad is busy at that moment.

Women are only made to be fucked and that's it

All correct. There is nothing you can get from a platonic female friend that you couldn't get a superior version of from a male friend.

Foids are basically defective children

I don't get people that have foid friends. Foids see you as a betabuxx to manipulate while you see them as an equal...gross.

Foid friends are only useful if they set you up with their hot friends.

What really annoys me about my femoid friends is the fact that they feel the need to awkwardly convey to you, one way or another, that "we're just friends". Even they're ugly, even if you don't find them sexually attractive, even if you have no romantic interest -- they automatically assume that you want to sleep with them because that's how inflated their egos are.

And I can't really blame them for making that assumption because every day, every femoid is bombarded with attention from assorted simps, soycucks, and neckbeards who put them on a pedestal simply for having lady bits.

Edit: they're acquaintances, not friends. I don't have friends.

Last edited:
I often had foid friends in my life and I can confirm that was absolute shit!

Foids can't be friends. They use you as an emotional tampon because they shit on you with their hysteria when they can't fuck chad 24/7 and their menstruation kicks in;they use you as a free workforce and take for granted when you spend money on gifts, food and etc when you meet, while giving nothing or giving you such a shitty stuff in return that it can be considered a spit in the face (I once gave a foid a decent chocolate, and she gave me such a cheap and shitty one that I could barely eat that... I never saw this chocolate bar and it costed 4 times cheaper than the one I gave to her).
Foids benefit with money, emotional toilet, free workforce and transport. Men benefit with seeing her near and maybe receiving a few short awkward hugs while she tries to touch you as less as possible and desperately hides her disgust.
This can't be called friendship. This is parasitism.

foids are weak minded foul creatures why keep them around you ? for them to nag about their stupid non-existing little problems ?

Foids don't treat their male friends the same way they treat their female friends and vice versa, but I agree. If you actually want to be friends with a foid, you MUST have sex with her first.

Brutal seatwarmer pill

u88i10z65tp41.jpg

Foids and their enablers hate him, but whoever made this meme is absolutely right.

Having a foid as a friend is cucked. Foid friends are lower quality than male friends in every aspect. Foids are disloyal, low IQ, emotional, annoying and more. Foids have no hobbies, interests and creations. Lastly, have a foid friend is a low- key rejection. If she saw you attractive, she'd be happy to be your gf or even cheat with her current one. Being a foid's friend basically means being the person who entertains her while chad is busy at that moment.

BASED AS FUCK

I once gave a foid a decent chocolate, and she gave me such a cheap and shitty one that I could barely eat that... I never saw this chocolate bar and it costed 4 times cheaper than the one I gave to her

lol man you sound like a 10 y old turboautist :feelshaha:

Men benefit with seeing her near

a lot of men use their foids for the whole purpose of marking their status(to mog other normies).

Unless she's introducing you to her friends who might have sex with you (won't happen unless high tier normie/chadlite), you're correct.

Clown world. Sometimes foids will introduce their friendzone guy friends to their uglier female friends, then get jealous once the two hit it off and will try to steal the guy friend from their female friend they introduced them to. It's happened to guys in HS I knew, what a joke.

same thing with being friends with Normies

u will end in friendzone

A few reasons to be friends with a foid:
1. She sets you up with her friends
2. She increases your social access to other friends so you can enlarge your social circle
3. You use her as "bait", as in if you are seen with a foid, other foids will think you have higher status.
4. It will help your career
5. You're trying to fuck her (very low chance, orbiting is stupid as an incel, and even if you are a normie it has low odds)

Of course, if you're ugly like us, the only one that makes any sense is number 4.

If you want her to suck you of your resources and watch her go out with chads, then go ahead
full

based af

u will end in friendzone
tbh

A few reasons to be friends with a foid:
1. She sets you up with her friends
2. She increases your social access to other friends so you can enlarge your social circle
3. You use her as "bait", as in if you are seen with a foid, other foids will think you have higher status.
4. It will help your career
5. You're trying to fuck her (very low chance, orbiting is stupid as an incel, and even if you are a normie it has low odds)

Of course, if you're ugly like us, the only one that makes any sense is number 4.
If you are already a Richcel, all those options are now meaningless, counterproductive and pointless thanks to #metoo.

If you are already a Richcel, all those options are now meaningless, counterproductive and pointless thanks to #metoo.
most incels aren't richcels, and even if you are a richcel, being cordial to a foid in a workplace isn't a bad idea. Just don't approach her to be friendly, just act polite in the few instances you have to associate with her.

most incels aren't richcels, and even if you are a richcel, being cordial to a foid in a workplace isn't a bad idea. Just don't approach her to be friendly, just act polite in the few instances you have to associate with her.
Richcels would avoid foids as much as possible.

Having a foid as a friend is cucked.
USUALLY yes, but there could be exceptions. It's up to us to think critically about what we put into a relationship and what we get out of it, and if that's balanced.

For example: if you spend more time/resources on her than she spends on you, then you are paying to support Chad's harem.

If she's fucking Chad but for some weird reason wants to cook you free meals and rub your feet but not your cock and you don't have to do ANYTHING for her: well she's likely planning to rob you, but until that actually happens you haven't been cucked (yet)

Foid friends are lower quality than male friends in every aspect.
In terms of overall averages this is likely in MOST respects (we clearly can't be experts on EVERY respect of friendship) but on an individual basis it should be possible for the upper crust of rare unicorns to be superior to the lower crust of male assholes in some or even EVERY respect.

But odds are this is not the potential foid friend you will encounter.

Foids are disloyal, low IQ, emotional, annoying and more.
I mean, we ALL are these things, if you mean foids are moreso on average compared to our average, then sure.

I think part of the magical appeal though is we all want to hope the foid we befriend (even if non-romance) is the exception, and that she picked us instead of being super-friend to other guys is because we are special.

Foids have no hobbies, interests and creations.
Obvious BS here AE, please stop LARPing.

They obviously have those 3 things but they tend to be sillier/simpler than our hobbies/interests/creations.

Lastly, have a foid friend is a low- key rejection.
If she saw you attractive, she'd be happy to be your gf or even cheat with her current one.
On average I agree foids are open to cheating with Gigachads, but we should keep an open mind for the 0.01% aberration who might have principles against cheating on a current relationship.

Or I guess the rarities who are actually committed to asexuality/lesbianism as their mental self-concept. But again: rare, and like a leprechaun, I can't really prove it exists (I just can't falsify the possibility)

Being a foid's friend basically means being the person who entertains her while chad is busy at that moment.

Just because I acknowledge the overwhelming wetness foids have for Chads doesn't mean I can't be open to a hypothetical possibility of some negligible minority who won't drop everything for him.

I'm no creationist but it's clear you're engaged in simplistic thinking here bro.

Even if you're appealing to some kind of natural evolution thing, in the very least you should acknowledge that women have boobs to give milk to babies, and serve roles in cuddling them, gathering herbs and vegetables, processing pelts, etc.

They obviously can have utility in many support roles. That's not to say I'm saying this is the full extent of their usefulness, but I'm more trying to introduce a point of common acknowledgement here.

no reason to have a friend
but having a foid aquaintance could be benefical for getting yourself into social circles and meet other girls
this obviously only applies for non incels tho

What an average foid can offer you as a person? Will a foid ever understand you? A typical foid resides in an imaginary world all her life, a circus or amusement park if you will. Whereas you have to live for real. And foid phychologists are just a joke. Foids are totally unqualified to give life advice even to my cat, even less so to a grown up man, and dare ask money for it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back