Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There are no female “friends” after 14 years old unless...

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Unless she’s extremely lesbian. Even then, I wouldn’t tend to befriend them, but to each their own.

female friend=meme

I wish i could friendzone girls .
This is my Power fantasy , having a foid chase after me and me constantly friendzoning her , thus making her want me even more .

This is my Power fantasy , having a foid chase after me and me constantly friendzoning her , thus making her want me even more .
That would be the perfect cope.

If you stopped seeing women a sex objects and actual human beings with thoughts and feelings you would have plenty of female friends.

never had female friend in my life

I would have no problem having women as friends, but only if the woman finds me baseline attractive. Not because I have a desire to date or fuck her immediately, but because I find the very thought of hanging out with a girl who would see me as a asexual cuck, or even worse, one of her girl friends, very emasculating.

If you stopped seeing women a sex objects and actual human beings with thoughts and feelings you would have plenty of female friends.

Bullshit. I didn't want to date my college classmates yet they didn't want me around them or as a male friend.

If you don't benefit women in some way (raise their status in some way, your the coolest party guy normie, your popular with other foids etc) they have no need for you for even the friendzone. Its women that they see men as objects.

Chad does it on a daily basis , without even thinking about it .
You can bet on that, and the endless drama revolving all around him.
Makes me want to kill everybody, including that fucker.

Shut the fuck up reddit fag, go back to your parents' basement
Unless she’s extremely lesbian. Even then, I wouldn’t tend to befriend them, but to each their own.
Face it. So called "women" choose to become lesbian becuase they would rather date another disgusting foid and be a degenerate than be with ugly people like us

Its women that they see men as objects.
tbh. I see more men willing to befriend women who give them nothing vs women who befriend men who give them nothing. The second a man is useless to a foid she ignores them and hates on them.

Tbh man, I really dk. Could be genetic as to why they choose to do so. Though,I always wondered why men can be gay because there’s literally nothing about men overall. We’re hairy and smelly, etc.

LMAOOO THE ANIME PFP
Many men become Degenerates either to get closer to foids subconsciously under the guise of someone who isn't attracted to them, or becuase they realise they don't have a chance with the shallow foids of today

tbh. I see more men willing to befriend women who give them nothing vs women who befriend men who give them nothing. The second a man is useless to a foid she ignores them and hates on them.

I admit I see men much older men than my 42yo self trying to befirend blonde 21yo stacies. Its cringeworthy, but those men are blue pill. We are not, we are realistic. I honestyl wanted to be friends with foids in classes long ago to expand my social network / get more invites and then hopefully meet chicks via social networks. What I realize is that everybody is using somebody for net gain in some way, as well as for company. I bit like a trading port.

^ This. I can't believe this community could become so toxic as to literally objectify women.

I think I I might be leaving this place soon. Sad.

Foids project a lot. They are the ones objectifying us and they think we do the same.
Even in crimes; foids who kill their bf or hubby do that with cold heart, because the bf stopped being useful and they couldn't remove him in any other way. They literally kill him like he was a non functioning toy to be thrown in the trash bin. While men who kill their gf usually do that because they hyper idealized and hyper personified them and they simply took a crap in their idealism exploiting it for materialistic pourposes

Meanwhile I cannot even get into the "friendzone" since I don't know any femoids.

[BLACKPILL] There are no female friends for below average men (sometimes even average men)

^ This. I can't believe this community could become so toxic as to literally objectify women.

I think I I might be leaving this place soon. Sad.
I hoped this place would be much more progressive. All the misogyny on this site is hard to see.
Idk if you're pretending or are your autism levels so high.

Last edited:
I find the very thought of hanging out with a girl who would see me as a asexual cuck, or even worse, one of her girl friends, very emasculating.

When i was younger i thought i had female friends. But soom i realized that i was just a tool or a wallet.

If you're not fucking her theres no point
When i was younger i thought i had female friends. But soom i realized that i was just a tool or a wallet.
Also this

guys only befriend women to be in a position to fuck her and she only likes the attention its such a deceptive relationship

Pretty true. Women only use men for cock or ability.

female friend = future fuck always