[Blackpill] There are no female “friends” after 14 years old unless...

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

protect TayK & Holmes at all costs
-
Unless she’s extremely lesbian. Even then, I wouldn’t tend to befriend them, but to each their own.

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-
female friend=meme

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

You're OK until you misbehave
-
I wish i could friendzone girls .
This is my Power fantasy , having a foid chase after me and me constantly friendzoning her , thus making her want me even more .

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

The Ultimate Cyber Retro Gamer
-
This is my Power fantasy , having a foid chase after me and me constantly friendzoning her , thus making her want me even more .
That would be the perfect cope.

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

I will wageslave 'till death
-
If you stopped seeing women a sex objects and actual human beings with thoughts and feelings you would have plenty of female friends.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Luminary
-
never had female friend in my life

Rassimov

Rassimov

Officer
-
I would have no problem having women as friends, but only if the woman finds me baseline attractive. Not because I have a desire to date or fuck her immediately, but because I find the very thought of hanging out with a girl who would see me as a asexual cuck, or even worse, one of her girl friends, very emasculating.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

I'm not living. I'm just killing time.
-
If you stopped seeing women a sex objects and actual human beings with thoughts and feelings you would have plenty of female friends.

Bullshit. I didn't want to date my college classmates yet they didn't want me around them or as a male friend.

If you don't benefit women in some way (raise their status in some way, your the coolest party guy normie, your popular with other foids etc) they have no need for you for even the friendzone. Its women that they see men as objects.

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

The Ultimate Cyber Retro Gamer
-
Chad does it on a daily basis , without even thinking about it .
You can bet on that, and the endless drama revolving all around him.
Makes me want to kill everybody, including that fucker.

Huntedbyhate

Huntedbyhate

It never began
-
Shut the fuck up reddit fag, go back to your parents' basement
Unless she’s extremely lesbian. Even then, I wouldn’t tend to befriend them, but to each their own.
Face it. So called "women" choose to become lesbian becuase they would rather date another disgusting foid and be a degenerate than be with ugly people like us

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
Its women that they see men as objects.
tbh. I see more men willing to befriend women who give them nothing vs women who befriend men who give them nothing. The second a man is useless to a foid she ignores them and hates on them.

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

protect TayK & Holmes at all costs
-
Huntedbyhate

Huntedbyhate

It never began
-
Tbh man, I really dk. Could be genetic as to why they choose to do so. Though,I always wondered why men can be gay because there’s literally nothing about men overall. We’re hairy and smelly, etc.

LMAOOO THE ANIME PFP
Many men become Degenerates either to get closer to foids subconsciously under the guise of someone who isn't attracted to them, or becuase they realise they don't have a chance with the shallow foids of today

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

I'm not living. I'm just killing time.
-
tbh. I see more men willing to befriend women who give them nothing vs women who befriend men who give them nothing. The second a man is useless to a foid she ignores them and hates on them.
I admit I see men much older men than my 42yo self trying to befirend blonde 21yo stacies. Its cringeworthy, but those men are blue pill. We are not, we are realistic. I honestyl wanted to be friends with foids in classes long ago to expand my social network / get more invites and then hopefully meet chicks via social networks. What I realize is that everybody is using somebody for net gain in some way, as well as for company. I bit like a trading port.

78980n

78980n

Hater of Normalscum
-
^ This. I can't believe this community could become so toxic as to literally objectify women.

I think I I might be leaving this place soon. Sad.

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Captain
-
Foids project a lot. They are the ones objectifying us and they think we do the same.
Even in crimes; foids who kill their bf or hubby do that with cold heart, because the bf stopped being useful and they couldn't remove him in any other way. They literally kill him like he was a non functioning toy to be thrown in the trash bin. While men who kill their gf usually do that because they hyper idealized and hyper personified them and they simply took a crap in their idealism exploiting it for materialistic pourposes

RollD20

RollD20

Public transportcel
-
Meanwhile I cannot even get into the "friendzone" since I don't know any femoids.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
[BLACKPILL] There are no female friends for below average men (sometimes even average men)

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

I will wageslave 'till death
-
^ This. I can't believe this community could become so toxic as to literally objectify women.

I think I I might be leaving this place soon. Sad.
I hoped this place would be much more progressive. All the misogyny on this site is hard to see.
Shut the fuck up reddit fag, go back to your parents' basement
Idk if you're pretending or are your autism levels so high.

Last edited:
Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Wristcel 6.25", Framecel, Chincel, 5'7"
-
I find the very thought of hanging out with a girl who would see me as a asexual cuck, or even worse, one of her girl friends, very emasculating.

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath
-
When i was younger i thought i had female friends. But soom i realized that i was just a tool or a wallet.

O

Over4Mexicels

Veteran
-
If you're not fucking her theres no point
When i was younger i thought i had female friends. But soom i realized that i was just a tool or a wallet.
Also this

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Officer
-
guys only befriend women to be in a position to fuck her and she only likes the attention its such a deceptive relationship

N

Nemo9065

Officer
-
Pretty true. Women only use men for cock or ability.

needsolution

needsolution

life is about posts
-
female friend = future fuck always