Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There are no happy endings

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
When I was younger, I viewed everything through rose colored glasses. I thought life had worked like the fairy tales and movies I adored, but I was proven wrong.
There's a quote I really like, "inside every cynic there's a disappointed idealist" and that describes me to a T.

Instead of a fairy tale, my life ended up a tragedy - that's literally what it is, something straight from Shakespeare.
This isn't one of those scenarios where the protagonist is having a rough time but he gets the girl in the end, things can only get worse for us from here.
No, really. Whenever I thought "it can't get any worse from here" it fucking did. While it does get better for others, we are doomed to suffer until we die.

The true ending can range from tragic to bittersweet to peaceful, depending on how you live your life

You mean I won't get to marry a prime Stacy qt and have her bare me children?

It does get better. It's called death.
Either we will simply cease to exist, or we reincarnate. Either one is likely an upgrade from our miserable existence.

Legit. Last time I cried was reading ER's manifesto and how he fondly remembers his childhood, the last time he was happy. Just like me. Just like you. Just like us.

It does get better. It's called death.
Either we will simply cease to exist, or we reincarnate. Either one is likely an upgrade from our miserable existence.

For all we know, there could be eternal hellfire after death. It's a total unknown. A variable.

Legit. Last time I cried was reading ER's manifesto and how he fondly remembers his childhood, the last time he was happy. Just like me. Just like you. Just like us.

For all we know, there could be eternal hellfire after death. It's a total unknown. A variable.
If the afterlife is an eternal hellfire, then this incel life was just a warm-up to prepare us for the final boss level. We're already ahead in the game compared to normalfags.

Same here man, I saw myself so much that I brought me to tears.
Why couldn't the happiness have stayed? Why did we have to end up like this? It's only pain now, with not a hint of love in sight...

Not all incels will commit suicide. I believe that it is possible to find peace even as an incel.
I don't think it is, honestly.
While you might cope for a while, it doesn't last long.

Same here man, I saw myself so much that I brought me to tears.
Why couldn't the happiness have stayed? Why did we have to end up like this? It's only pain now, with not a hint of love in sight...

There is no explanation except that we are genetic trash. It's natural for women not to want us.

If the afterlife is an eternal hellfire, then this incel life was just a warm-up to prepare us for the final boss level. We're already ahead in the game compared to normalfags.

That argument doesn't work because infinite suffering mean infinite suffering. We'll suffer just as much as anybody else.

I don't think it is, honestly.
While you might cope for a while, it doesn't last long.

I've been browsing PSL for almost 6 years now. It's not a cope. This is derived from my worldview.

chad gets happy endings at massage parlors

That argument doesn't work because infinite suffering mean infinite suffering. We'll suffer just as much as anybody else.
I'm saying that we'll be more equipped to handle the suffering.

I'm listening to hellfire from hunchback and I'm getting triggered by memories of lonely nights of craving stacie like a deranged animal

I'm listening to hellfire from hunchback and I'm getting triggered by memories of lonely nights of craving stacie like a deranged animal
Holy shit, this is exactly me.