Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There are no songs against Jews on JewTube [stormfront warning]

incelerated

incelerated

It's all about luck, not looks
★★★★★
If you search "songs against muslims" a lot of anti-muslim videos will show up but if you search "songs against jews" there is not one single anti-jew video.
I hope one day muslim terrorists conquer the west and take our revenge. The white race is the most violent, sadistic and inhuman race in history and should be wiped out for humanity to ever have any chance of world peace.

Religion of peace at it again. Jews are your cousins, not mine.
Muslims have done nothing but defend themselves. If you truly believe otherwise it's because of your sadistic nature and apathy.
Good luck with that. Muslims love to fight each other over the pettiest of things.
It's because we have low IQ and very high empathy and emotions.
Maybe one day we'll become smart, sadistic and violent like the whites and conquer them. One can always hope.

Last edited:
Maybe one day we'll become smart,
Never, unless this changes.
1A27978C 42D0 4F41 87D6 B4B6F9ABA37D

Yeah, I noticed they took all nazi music down. It's been a while already.

Wtf are you talking about taking over the west? You bunch of savage low IQ retards destroying the west is exactly what they want moron, that's why Soros is investing in your caravans, maybe start by not being a jewpuppet if you wanna fight them?

If you search "songs against muslims" a lot of anti-muslim videos will show up but if you search "songs against jews" there is not one single anti-jew video.
I hope one day muslim terrorists conquer the west and take our revenge. The white race is the most violent, sadistic and inhuman race in history and should be wiped out for humanity to ever have any chance of world peace.
You think white people are in charge of what flies on youtube? Think again you low iq porch nigger

Wtf are you talking about taking over the west? You bunch of savage low IQ retards destroying the west is exactly what they want moron, that's why Soros is investing in your caravans, maybe start by not being a jewpuppet if you wanna fight them?
90% of the carnage and misery in the middle east was deliberately created by colonialist whites in the 1900s. They created borders that caused political disputes and ethnic problems, they destroyed independent and democratic movements and most importantly they created Israel to make sure there will never ever be peace in the middle east. All of this was done by whites not jews. Jews weren't even in control back when these things happened.

You think white people are in charge of what flies on youtube? Think again you low iq porch nigger
Lol who is then? Blacks? Native Americans? Aboriginals? Middle Easterns? Chinese? Keep coping by thinking whites and jews are different.

Last edited:
Religion of peace at it again. Jews are your cousins, not mine.
That's weird cuz jews are indistinguishable from white people.

nice tricks there, shlomo

It has to stop.
Incest any more more distant than first cousins is not harmful at all. Outbreeding depression is at least as harmful as inbreeding depression, but you don't hear about that.

The nose is just one thing. Despite the similar appearance, Ashkenkazi Jews only have about 30% European ancestry. Unfortunately, they're sandniggers. Just like you :)
I never saw a jew that I confused for an arab. But every jew I see and white people blend in as if they're the same. cuz they are. that's why whites and jews work together
Days without jewish tricks

white tricks won't work on me son.

I'm terribly sorry for the "white trick". Feel free to completely dismiss the fact that Jews are vastly closer to Arabs genetically than whitey
feel free to dissmiss the fact that jews and whites look the same, but also work for the same goals.
Jewish projection. Jewish fro. Jewish soul. Crypto jew.
My hair is straight actually, and unlike you I have a soul cuz im not white or jewish. cry about it, whitey

Jewish ginger fro, Jewish ginger neckbeard. Small soul jewish bugman.
straight hair, full beard, and a real soul that you can never possosess as a white/jew yourself.
At this point I'm fairly certain you're just baiting, no way you typed that out with a straight face jfl
I can 100% guarantee you, that if Palestine were subject to endless PSYOPs you'd be a cucked shithole just like the west, instead of a regular shithole
really? It just so happens that it's only white countries subjected to endless psyops? poor whity didndu nuffin they were forced into degeneracy, right? no accountability like women.

also, arab countries are subjected to endless psyops, shaming and even sanctions by white countries in order to accept gays and give women rights. don't lie to yourself. the truth is literally just out there.

scraggly jew ginger beard :feelskek:
What ever you say white guy, keep paying that tax money to your brothers the jews.
It doesn't just so happen, Europeans are clearly their target. JFL at you saying "The truth is literally just out there", you'd ignore the truth if it hit you over the head with a baseball bat. They're even going to great lengths to demoralize my slavic brethren throughout eastern Europe by attempting to install puppets like Nalvany to get the (((progressive))) agenda going
You literally say shit as you please with 0 evidince or facts. No europeans clearly arenn't their target, but THEY ARE WORKING WITH europeans. They are working with those degenerate whites to destroy any nation that is traditional and tries to froce gay and tranny shit on it.

That's the fucking evident demonstrable truth. What you say is literally made up bullshit on the spot, and literally just white tricks.

The white race is the most violent, sadistic and inhuman race in history and should be wiped out for humanity to ever have any chance of world peace.

When are you leaving?

JFL. There's NO WAY you're serious

@BummerDrummer I know you're more likely to have this kind of stuff at hand, surely you can inform this man of the fact that basically all the earliest femoids that kickstarted feminism were Jewish, as an example.

Literally any of the progressive agenda that appears in other countries is just spillover from the west, (and now the rest of the European world) where it's actually being targeted.

You keep spurting "white tricks", whatever the fuck that is? and accuse me of not using evidence while you yourself are saying that what the Jews are doing is within the interests of the white race and wasn't something forced upon us, ironically..... completely void of evidence :feelskek:
I've had this conversation before with bummer in my "the greatest trick whites ever pulled" thread and I won.

It's fucking amazing to me that whites are so fucking shocked when they get called out for their degenerancy and act like it's so fucking unrealistic that they're the source of all this degeneracy and it has to be trolling. But when you look at which countries with women's sexual liberation, gay rights, tranny bullshit ITS ALL white countries, and they push it on other countries. Then they remove all fucking accountability from themselves by acting like its the jews that made them do it.

Absolutly not gonna fucking work, and I will never let it work. You will always be named in your role in history for what you did to society.
:feelskek:

that's what you do, grocer

View attachment 400824
I had this argument with bummer, and within 1 second I literally googled 20 feminist women who were white non jews. cherry picking seems to be all you peopple have as an argument. weak fucking trick, white.

It seems you're completely illiterate just like plenty of other sandniggers, because you clearly haven't been reading what I'm saying.

And with that, I now realize just how pointless it is to engage you. I will no longer self harm by subjecting myself to your stupidity. Now that I think about it this is probably the type of "win" you're talking about, giving your opponent an actual aneurysm to the point where they just cannot be fucked trying to "debate" you
Yeah yeah, I read perfectly what you said. You delusionally tried to claim the jews were targeting whties when it's clear they work together on every single issue. Take accountability, you unintelligent degenerate swine.
The feminist movement in America was dominated by jews and the most prominent ones were jewish, and it was pushed most heavily by jews.
Again, claims with no facts except for images you got off pol which are easily cherry picked. White tricks fail again.

ethnicope off the charts as usual

Keep coping with reality.
The fact that you try to argue it only exposes your lack of historical literacy. There might have been some rich sluts that were considered "feminists" throughout the centuries but Europeans never took them serious. It took the jews in America working together to subvert their host nation and throwing their weight behind it for it gain traction.
Lack of historical literacy? You tried to use an image you found on pol, and you're talking about historical literacy? Take accountability for your actions, you're not women, you can't get away with blaming everything on other people. White people, white countries, you!.

"you found the image on pol" isn't an argument. Is the information invalid, are those not jewish women? Are they not the most prominent feminists? Show the wrong information and explain why it is wrong.
Neither is the image you found on pol.

I already explained how it's wrong. a bunch of women I've never heard of and you tell me they're feminists and jewish and I'm supposed to believe that? Ok. Now Couldn't I just as easily find 20 random white non jew women who were feminists and make that image? I could go on twitter now and just search feminiists and do this in a second. Get real. Get a brain

Keep coping with reality.

Lack of historical literacy? You tried to use an image you found on pol, and you're talking about historical literacy? Take accountability for your actions, you're not women, you can't get away with blaming everything on other people. White people, white countries, you!.
Pigskins are the original Dindus.

Quick to point out the mistakes of everyone, and even quicker to deny theirs. Pigskins are undeniably the worst of humankind. Makes me glad im not human myself

20200221 110506

Pigskins are the original Dindus.

Quick to point out the mistakes of everyone, and even quicker to deny theirs. Pigskins are undeniably the worst of humankind. Makes me glad im not human myself

View attachment 400827
It really is incredible how it's never their fault, isn't it? every white country, but not the white folk. they dindu nuffin.
BTW you are a wheedling faggot trying to gaslight. You're the one typing like a woman. Very feminine energy. :feelsthink:
Incredibly ironic and almost self aware.
Days without jewish tricks

Communism was created by jews, aren't you a communist @FullTimeLoser?

JFL. There's NO WAY you're serious

@BummerDrummer I know you're more likely to have this kind of stuff at hand, surely you can inform this man of the fact that basically all the earliest femoids that kickstarted feminism were Jewish, as an example.

Literally any of the progressive agenda that appears in other countries is just spillover from the west, (and now the rest of the European world) where it's actually being targeted.

You keep spurting "white tricks", whatever the fuck that is? and accuse me of not using evidence while you yourself are saying that what the Jews are doing is within the interests of the white race and wasn't something forced upon us, ironically..... completely void of evidence :feelskek:
It’s b8. Dunno if you saw but we had a thread argument a while ago (me and fulltime) where I asked him to name a few non Jews or non judaized people in the media industry. I had to PRY him into pulling out 5 people, all of which were connected with Jewish people (ones wife was Jewish ones boss etc.) except for one...who died in 1968 (I’m not even kidding). He then is trying to say he “beat me” because they weren’t directly Jews, except again they have direct connection to Jews. “See THIS guy isn’t Jewish! His wife and kids are!!! Natsee owned! That mean Jews have no power in the media industry”

its b8. Very poor b8. I don’t rlly think he’s serious, and if he is it’s because both races completely raped his race (even MILITARILY, which Jews as the weakest and most cowardly race have never done ever) so I guess it makes sense because of grievance he’d clump them together.

Last edited:
Keep coping by thinking whites and jews are different.
If Jews aren't different then why does israel do DNA tests to determine if you're jewish and if you can get citizenship?

Jews are closer to arabs than they are to Europeans. If you claim jews are white then arabs are white too.
The only jews who are sort of 50/50 semitic/european are ashkenazi jews.

Last edited:
Lol who is then? Blacks? Native Americans? Aboriginals? Middle Easterns? Chinese? Keep coping by thinking whites and jews are different.
Do you really not know who is consulted when drafting these terms of services that major websites use? We dont need to speculate