Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There are normies passively watching us suffer for entertainment.

No1stupid

No1stupid

sleep-deprived insomniacel
-
The most infuriating thing to me is normies who say nothing. They neither support us nor condemn us, but they watch silently, taking it all in. The users who browse r/IncelTears, and possibly this forum, looking for content to amuse them. If one of us shot up a school, they would browse the news headlines without blinking or shifting in their chair, and just passively take it all in.

They are spectators. Tuning in like they would a television show, to see what funny or weird thing we say next. They might not even tell their irl friends about it, but they have incels.co open in another tab on their PC while doing their algebra homework, observing us, and reassuring themselves that they haven’t fallen as far as we have, and that they’re doing “pretty alright” all things considered.

They might be able to see a little bit of themselves in our posts, but they had good parents, they got good grades in school, they talk to females occasionally, and they’re on the right path to become a good little wage-slave.

So if you’re reading this lurkercels, FUCK YOU. I am not your entertainment, I am a real person dealing with real problems, so stop consuming me mindlessly like you are watching a Netflix show.

They (moralfags) are way worse than us tbh

Their attention is elsewhere

Most of the people on inceltears are inferior whores, bluepilled incels and cucks

Dr. William Pierce hated "spectators" too I believe.

I am an entertaining freak of nature.

I yodle when i speak

Haha luls they are so funny :soy: