Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There are only 2 ingredients that dictate whether someone will live a good life or not.

gapingpores

gapingpores

Frankenstein
-
You must be Goodlooking and NT.

It doesn’t matter where you are born in the world, how wealthy your family is, what race you are, how talented you are, how intelligent you are, how high your status is, how athletic you are or how charismatic you are. These things will NOT bring you happiness and how can you live a good life if you are not happy? If you are ugly and not NT you will not enjoy life, even if you have all the things I just listed. You may accomplish things, people may respect you and you can be grateful for things that other people don’t have. But what is all that worth when you will never be loved and can’t look at yourself without cringing. When you rot in loneliness and have to make every effort for social interactions.

LIVING A GOOD LIFE IS ABOUT PERCEPTION. YOUR PERCEPTION IS INFLUENCED BY YOUR MENTAL STATE AND THE WAY PEOPLE TREAT YOU.

When you are ugly and are mentally ill. It is impossible to enjoy life.

I would rather be a dumb, broke, untalented, unathletic guy that is goodlooking and NT. Enjoying life is about natural selection and nature wanting you to enjoy it. If you are not meant to be here, then you will never enjoy it

If you are mentally healthy you have to be good looking as well, however if you are good looking you dont have to be mentally healthy thus looks are more important than mental health.

3369722970 8cf5ed3600 b

This reminds me of something I watched on YouTube on what is currently happening right now in South Korea.

The plastic surgery boom has done something interesting to people's social standings and how people there treat each other.

Let's consider NT as default in this case, because mental health is still a huge taboo in the East.

Apparently the thinking is, if you are good looking, you are a nice person. If you are ugly, you are a mean person. The logic is that people being nice to you made you good-looking, and people being mean to you made you ugly, so the thinking goes.

What that is doing is the good-looking people are bullying the hell out of the ugly looking ones, and the good looking people can get away with LITERALLY ANYTHING...at least until the ugly looking ones get plastic surgery to improve their looks, which, over there, is the same as "working out." You're simply improving yourself in something that was lacking, which is completely contrary to how people view plastic surgery in the USA as a whole, where being ugly you are "celebrated" as long as you "love yourself." By that point, the formerly "ugly" people are a little higher in the hierarchy, but still not quite at the level of someone who was good looking from the beginning.

South Korea is a completely online culture. If your ugly ass picture is online, then literally EVERYONE in South Korea knows who the fuck you are, and unless you do a complete facial overhaul, you are doomed from getting jobs.

Also, apparently job applications there require you to give photo IDs as part of the application, further pushing the fact that you NEED to be good looking to advance in South Korean society.

It was quite an interesting listen.

NT doesn't even matter if you're good-looking. It only matters for normies trying to jestermaxx their way to get a crumb of Chad's leftovers.

This reminds me of something I watched on YouTube on what is currently happening right now in South Korea.

The plastic surgery boom has done something interesting to people's social standings and how people there treat each other.

Let's consider NT as default in this case, because mental health is still a huge taboo in the East.

Apparently the thinking is, if you are good looking, you are a nice person. If you are ugly, you are a mean person. The logic is that people being nice to you made you good-looking, and people being mean to you made you ugly, so the thinking goes.

What that is doing is the good-looking people are bullying the hell out of the ugly looking ones, and the good looking people can get away with LITERALLY ANYTHING...at least until the ugly looking ones get plastic surgery to improve their looks, which, over there, is the same as "working out." You're simply improving yourself in something that was lacking, which is completely contrary to how people view plastic surgery in the USA as a whole, where being ugly you are "celebrated" as long as you "love yourself." By that point, the formerly "ugly" people are a little higher in the hierarchy, but still not quite at the level of someone who was good looking from the beginning.

South Korea is a completely online culture. If your ugly ass picture is online, then literally EVERYONE in South Korea knows who the fuck you are, and unless you do a complete facial overhaul, you are doomed from getting jobs.

Also, apparently job applications there require you to give photo IDs as part of the application, further pushing the fact that you NEED to be good looking to advance in South Korean society.

Mainstream South Korean culture is lookist, materialistic and shallow. They cucked themselves for the west. South Korean students dream of going to an American College and even get surgeries to look more white. The fact that mental illness is taboo in the east is disgusting and the fact that they believe their genetics are influenced by their thoughts is evil. I have no respect for them.

whats else is new?

And im neither
I’m neither too, but I’m in a first-world country, am white and lower-middle classed. So people expect that I’m meant to be happy just off of the stereotypes they’ve created that equate to a good life and happiness. I’m literally miserable everyday and it’s solely because I’m lonely and mentally ill which was caused by being ugly. Nothing else. And it’s because natural selection is real and nature wants to discard me from their gene pool

Just be good-looking and 5'2 bro !

Mainstream South Korean culture is lookist, materialistic and shallow. They cucked themselves for the west. South Korean students dream of going to an American College and even get surgeries to look more white. The fact that mental illness is taboo in the east is disgusting and the fact that they believe their genetics are influenced by their thoughts is evil. I have no respect for them.

100% spot on. South Korea has bent their ass backwards to be fucked heavily by American cock. They have adopted western views and beauty. However, because Rice features are recessive and inferior, they must resort to plastic surgery to cope.

The problem most don’t realize with plastic surgery is that you can’t pass those “superior” genes to your offspring. Your offspring will always inherit your original ugly genes, no matter what. Plastic surgery is a bubble. You gotta keep feeding it air, even though eventually the bubble will burst. At some point it will happen, like an economic catastrophe, putting everyone out of business. Then, Rice will be ugly again.

I’m not saying have respect for them, but as a Rice I almost can’t blame them at this point. We rice don’t have a single backbone in our bodies. What do you expect to happen when something so superior comes along? Fight back when you know you can’t? This isn’t weapons. It’s looks. Something you cannot build and pass on naturally to offspring. Rice and jungle people of the East had no choice but to bend to the White will.

All you need to have to win at life is good personality and confidence

Being tall makes you goodlooking to women.

Being tall definitely makes you better looking to foids. What people don’t realize is that you can have an ugly face and be tall. However, being tall, the floor on a 1-10 looks scale is significantly higher than someone who is a Manlet. Like if you are 6’3, the lowest rating you could get is probably a 4. If you’re 5’3, then your floor is at 0, no matter what. Foids can say “oh he ugly...but he’s tall” and that stops the rating from falling.

but if a foid looks at someone and says he has a normie face...but he’s shorter than me. That’s an automatic ZERO unless you really looksmaxx or become filthy rich. Period.
This is what is happening to Chinks right now. Everyone is ugly and short. But if you rich that doesn’t necessarily need to matter. Betabuxx yes but at least we have chinks getting pussy.
All you need to have to win at life is good personality and confidence

I really wish these people could try being 5’3 and see how low life is (pun intended).

Define "NT". you mean not born with autism right? autism is less than 2%.

plus if you are a chad with autism you will be fine. it's sub8 autistic men who are fucked

I hate not being nt. I get treated like a retarded child. Like i need a pat on the back for doing a simple task at work. Or i need to be given directions. Talked to in a different tone of voice. Like they feel sorry for me and know im a loser. I hate it. They make feel like im not one of them. Cant they just get along with someone whos not like them? I find some people here and there, but not many. Id say 98/100 people are trash. If not much higher. Its probably actually 980/1000 thbh

Kim jong un should unleash nukes on them (in civilization 5)

Kim jong un should unleash nukes on them (in civilization 5)

he needs chink help, but yeah if he nuke Seoul then a majority of Korean population is gone.

Being good looking is the same thing as being NT

It doesn’t matter where you are born in the world, how wealthy your family is, what race you are, how talented you are, how intelligent you are, how high your status is, how athletic you are or how charismatic you are. These things will NOT bring you happiness and how can you live a good life if you are not happy? If you are ugly and not NT you will not enjoy life, even if you have all the things I just listed. You may accomplish things, people may respect you and you can be grateful for things that other people don’t have. But what is all that worth when you will never be loved and can’t look at yourself without cringing. When you rot in loneliness and have to make every effort for social interactions.
Enough oversimplification, all those things matter for different reasons, but for getting women looks and NT are most important.