Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There are so many incels on r/askmen that they have a rule against talking about tfw no gf

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
So I was just reading the "What is a hobby your girlfriend/wife has that you think is really cool?" thread on r/askmen and the first mod sticky comment reads

to all of you idiots who think it's funny to post things like "my girlfriend is the hide and seek champion" or "invisibility, my girl has been good at it since i met her", just know that you're breaking this rule and you've contributed to me closing in on the single-day ban record and for that i thank you.

So I went to check out the rule and its literally just saying you cant complain about not having a gf JFL

we've decided to start handing out temp bans for anyone who wants to turn this sub into their own pity party. This is applicable for both posts and comments.

For example, these comments in response to the post "What does your ideal SO look like":

She exists

LMAO WE GET IT BECAUSE YOU'RE SO LONELY AN EXISTENT GIRLFRIEND IS SUFFICIENT ROFLMAO

my hand

HOLY SHIT WHAT A FUCKING COMEDIAN HERE PROEJCTING YOUR OWN INSECURITIES ONTO THIS POST SO ORIGINAL

literally anybody

OMFG WAOW SO TORTURED AND LONELY TAKE ME NOW RANDOM COMMENTER

First offense: 3 day ban

Second offense: 7 day ban

Third offense: perma ban

FUCKING LMAO, there are so many incel men on reddit that if you hint at the fact that you dont have a gf you might get permad

No rule like this exists on r/askwomen though

B-BUT AT LEAST IM NOT INCEL

B-BUT WOMEN CAN BE INCEL

giphy.gif

Get the fuck out with that shit, reddit literally has more incels than this forum JFL

Men aren’t allowed to talk about their problems, oy vey!

Get the fuck out with that shit, reddit literally has more incels than this forum JFL
It sounds comical but unironically the most incel communities are the ones that dont realise they are incels

Just like IRL

r/AskMen is the neediest bunch of bitches, it should be called r/teenagers.

You're not allowed to complain as a man in the West.

Weird that the mod that chimped out like that sounds like a foid

Reddit is just a one big incel forum

Last edited:
reason 87984156419841984189 why id never make an account on that cucked piece of shit site

Give a soi a little bit of power and he acts as a smug dictator.

You're not allowed to complain as a man in the West.
Just like IRL
Give a soi a little bit of power and he acts as a smug dictator.
reason 87984156419841984189 why id never make an account on that cucked piece of shit site

nowadays normalfags can't take a joke

Men of reddit: just cuz you don’t ifentify as being a incel doesn’t mean you are not incel.

Curry: i don’t identify as a curry
Rest of the world: stfu curry
Half of the mods are female

Hahaha fucking clown

Complaining about being single means you're blaming women for your problems, and we can't have that.

Not surprised that subreddit is completely cucked.

Why don't they just rename it r/askchad then? That seems to be what they want.

Fuck Cuckit and its hypocrisy. "No pity party for you men!" Meanwhile, virtually all of Reddit is one giant pity party for foids, faggots, trannies, and other crybaby protected groups.

You get bans for saying you don't have a girlfriend because chads and women don't want to hear that.

Just imagine it from their perspective:
Eating a delicious stake and seeing someone starving.
Of course it is much easier to just get ridd if them than help them

Reddit is populated with incels left and right.

Banned for saying that only virgin girls count

Complaining about being single means you're blaming women for your problems, and we can't have that.
OY VEY BOYIM!
You get bans for saying you don't have a girlfriend because chads and women don't want to hear that.

A real good point.. then they wonder why low status Males go nuts when they refuse them any time to vent their frustrations in a constructive and safe way.

everyone is so smug all the time for no reason. i guess it’s a form of coping.

But according to IT. Inceldom is a problem only specific to us because of our toxic misogyny.

"I will totally get a girlfriend and a job at a fortune 500 company for policing these other fat male redditors with their bland jokes" -mod

Lmao if you are a male and you use any other app besides Instagram and Snapchat, you are basically incel

And yet they still deny the blackpill, N P C:feelsgah:

Notice how any officially authorized/endorsed "male spaces" on the internet are always heavily censored to stop men from talking about the things they actually care/are thinking about.