Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are tatted normalfags in every type of job now

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
Boomers used to claim that "good luck getting a job while being covered in tats" "good luck trying to get a job interview when you look like that"

In the last few weeks my internet has been playing up and i've had about 3 normalfag engineer guys out to service it. All 3 were covered in tats and had the typical "fuckboi" haircut. One looked like the Student aesthetics guy but with tats. My bath was leaking too and even the guy who came to fix that i think he was Polish and he was covered in tats, even neck and hands.

When i go outside I see police covered in tats, firemen, people serving coffee, etc. There's even nurses, social workers, and women working as midwives who have sleeves of tats.

Is it some sort of decrepit boomer cope to claim that tats prevent a career? Every second person you see is covered employed or not.

903253ab18141046b345f7f0fc8ec2f7

Worlds most tattooed doctor speaks out about body ink prejudice 4 585x650

Main qimg abb2436de3d0a618f1f5764b885eeed2

Wu

2UK0riy

They are trying to compensate and be "mysterious" since they lack the looks.

Fuck the pigs.

every tattoo'd office guy i've met has been a total fucking moron without exception

Tatoos are degenerate af.

good luck getting a job if you're not a degenerate tatted normie

I don't get why you need a tattoo just for the sake of tattoo. Looks like some compensation for the lack of personality.

Tattoos used to be for outcasts, the Japanese call it burakumin. Now it's for normans, even upper class white stacy wannabe bohemian is inking.

Where do you live? Tats aren't so common in EE.

thankfully not here. I hate them.

imagine how cool it would be to tattoo something onto a stacys face while she sleeps :feelshmm:

tattoos are gross

Tats are not so much of a problem in terms of career, but so many people of all kinds have them that they're basically just decoration. Tats used to make people look tough and wild and dangerous, but nowadays it's just a sign of vanity.

Wearing bluejeans to my elementary school was prohibited. 25 years later I taught wearing bluejeans. Times change.
Tattoos can be seen as the poor man's way of investing in art - C E Winchester III

Last edited:
They've been jude!

Look up the history of tattoos in America.

Foids with tattoos are the BIGGEST TURNOFF ever.

Just a notch below LANDWHALES.

Nothing screams TRASHY SLUT more than tattoos on a hole.

If anything, not having tats is a failo to these degenerates. And even for jobs that don't allow them, you can just wear long sleeves.

Times change. Back in the day it was manly sailors or motorcyclists that had tats. They weren't that common. I can mind even twenty year ago when Beckham was getting covered in tats the media making out he was some sort of pioneer. Now every cunts got a sleeve to show how 'unique' they are.

Having to work with a tatooed cuck must be ropefuel. Thankfully I'm high IQ and studied in a good uni

they think it makes them different and stand out. what they don't realize is everyone that has tats all look the same, and people don't look deep to see the different tattoos, they just see a mess of ink over your body and go oh look another tatted fuck. all tattoos are literally the same, it doesn't matter what shape or color or anything. you could just get fucking scribble marks and circles all over your body and you would look exactly the same as every other fuck stick with tats

All the foids where I work have the butterfly on their neck and chit. Funny how foids can get away with neck tats but a guy has to be a low inhibition prisoner to do it.

I work around a lot of tatted foids. Pisses me off ngl.